G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

thought i would share...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2010 | 10:19 PM
Let me try to use small words so you get the message:

1. Regardless of where the accident occurred, the insurance adjuster will investigate and determine fault. If the other driver is at fault, you will be reimbursed your deductible at minimum.

2. If you are at fault you owe your deductible. Don't like that? Pick a different carrier and don't have an at fault accident.

3. If you were at fault, and owe your deductible, pay the bill! This seems pretty basic. Is the issue that you can't afford it? Nothing in your OP or diatribe since indicates that, but if so then you should have picked a different deductible. Can't afford the right coverage? Then you don't have the income to be "rocking a G".

Seriously, what are we talking here, a grand or two tops? Just pay the bill, or if you can't drive a smashed up car. We've all been there. No shame.

What is a shame is your attitude and disrespect for folks on the forum. The only people who are hammering you are people you've torched, and you keep doing it. Free advice: grow the f*ck up, and treat folks how you want tot be treated. You know, I bet most of us "old guys" could have helped you work your insurance company to get this totally taken care of and get the vehicle back like new at no cost. I'm betting that's not going to happen now. Not only that, but I'm already anticipating the flaming you're going tot get when you post, "Can you believe those jerks jacked my rates?"

To summarize, since the content of your posts makes me wonder if you understand common English:

Quit being a whiny punk assed bitch....

Probably not going to get any help from anyone on that one either.

Old 07-16-2010 | 10:29 PM
? = 2B || !2B
Premier Member
Originally Posted by OGKushRob
wow but im the immature one, all these "grown men" stopping in to talk ****, shut the **** up and get outta my thread thats all of you sitting here running your mouths in this thread, i like driver.com till i saw all you douches that troll and talk ****. im in chicago in heavy traffic sorry i dont wanna be stuck in 2nd gear all ****in day. so shut the **** up with your comments. no one cares and all you older guys that say insurance covers everything youre ****ignorant it was in a parking lot which is private property so no one can be at fault so insurance doesnt cover **** unless damage is higher than my deductable at which point i would still pay that and insurance would cover the rest. all old and wise yet you dont know simple **** like that? read the OP and get off your **** talking schmucks
^Nope, wrong (why I'm I not surprised )
Doesn't matter that you were in a parking lot, or that it was private property. If she hit you, you can sue or claim against her insurance. She damaged your property, doesn't matter where it happened.
Now if you hit her, or you both hit each other, that's a little different...

I really like the way you take what tiny bit of help you get, and jump on people and cuss them out for giving it. Your eloquent way with words and superb vocabulary have certainly made you more mature in my eyes.

I too liked G35Driver until the trolling douches... so remind me, what are you doing here again?

no one cares bro, how mature is it of you to go on google and search for a pic like that and come up with that liltte paragraph you wrote? or do you already have pics saved on your hard drive and lined up for the occasions when you troll and talk ****? is this the marines? do i have to survive some training camp to get on here? did you make it through the crucible? is that how i can be a member here?!?!?! haha schmuck
^Nah, that dumb "schumck" has them saved especially for those deemed worthy. You should actually consider it an honor.
Now a real complement would be if he were to label you a douchcanoe, but sadly, that title is reserved for an elite level you have yet to reach.

Old 07-16-2010 | 10:37 PM
I can haz potato?
sabertooth tiger
Premier Member

Last edited by calcul8; 07-16-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Old 07-16-2010 | 10:40 PM
Dont do a insurance claim it will cost you more to fixs and will show up on your carfax report

Old 07-16-2010 | 11:01 PM
dam I would be mad too

Old 07-17-2010 | 12:18 AM
|
Originally Posted by gshadyz
Dont do a insurance claim it will cost you more to fixs and will show up on your carfax report
yeah it will thats why im not doing anything, end result i just got screwed by a new driver and my cars paint is effed there until i possibly get a new front and rear bumper. might have it blended though and buffed eventually.

Old 07-17-2010 | 05:27 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Premier Member
Originally Posted by NFSP G35
Now a real complement would be if he were to label you a douchcanoe, but sadly, that title is reserved for an elite level you have yet to reach.
I think he's reaching douchecanoe level very quickly which is really sad if you think about it.

OP seriously, what have you contributed to this forum? In my eyes all you have done is alienate yourself to some of the more seasoned members by acting like an immature spoiled brat with an elitist, materialistic mindset. You really need to grow up and learn what's important in life and when you do I promise you'll be a much happier camper. My advice would be to sell your G, buy yourself a nice little Honda, and go join the Honda forums so you'll be a better fit with the mental midgets that hang out over there.

Old 07-17-2010 | 06:39 AM
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
I think he's reaching douchecanoe level very quickly which is really sad if you think about it.

OP seriously, what have you contributed to this forum? In my eyes all you have done is alienate yourself to some of the more seasoned members by acting like an immature spoiled brat with an elitist, materialistic mindset. You really need to grow up and learn what's important in life and when you do I promise you'll be a much happier camper. My advice would be to sell your G, buy yourself a nice little Honda, and go join the Honda forums so you'll be a better fit with the mental midgets that hang out over there.
lol blue drea

Old 07-17-2010 | 06:58 AM
20 and rocking a G nuff said..

Nothing against you being 20 and rocking a G.
But your attitude sucks donkey doodoo.

Old 07-17-2010 | 08:01 AM
wow but im the immature one, all these "grown men" stopping in to talk ****, shut the **** up and get outta my thread thats all of you sitting here running your mouths in this thread, i like driver.com till i saw all you douches that troll and talk ****. im in chicago in heavy traffic sorry i dont wanna be stuck in 2nd gear all ****in day. so shut the **** up with your comments. no one cares and all you older guys that say insurance covers everything youre ****ignorant it was in a parking lot which is private property so no one can be at fault so insurance doesnt cover **** unless damage is higher than my deductable at which point i would still pay that and insurance would cover the rest. all old and wise yet you dont know simple **** like that? read the OP and get off your **** talking schmucks
You are truly a moron, because the girl hit my car in an apartment complex which is considered private property. I wonder how my insurance covered it since it happened there. hmmmmmmmm. We have a Mr. know it all!

Old 07-17-2010 | 08:25 AM
? = 2B || !2B
Premier Member
Originally Posted by Blue Dream

Maybe my350z?

Old 07-17-2010 | 02:03 PM
Ok, Smokey McPot. I will finally give you some advice.

Change your IP address, and make a new account to this forum. Come back with less douchery, hopefully we won't notice and we can accept you as the 20 year old non hot shot "rockin'" a decently quick sport luxury car that dropped in resale value far too quickly.

All said and done, you haven't posted decent photos of the damage, the photos you did post make you look like you're whining because the photos look like a scuff.

Old 07-17-2010 | 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by 4DGS
All said and done, you haven't posted decent photos of the damage, the photos you did post make you look like you're whining because the photos look like a scuff.
Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Old 07-17-2010 | 05:00 PM
Congrats...you're 20 and own a G. OMG you're sooo rich! Too bad you were too poor to afford anything other than a 1k deductible on your insurance policy. That's no one's fault but your own, so you shouldn't whine about it. YOU MADE THAT CHOICE!

Old 07-17-2010 | 05:11 PM
BLUE DREAM!!! i have never seen you type such harsh things...glad im on your good side ahaha!!! I was 20 when i bought my 1st G myself and im a freakin chick...what does that say...you dont have to be rich to own a G....you just have to be rich to freakin mod one bish!!! Not to mention that one was totalled....my fault...so then i turned around and bought another one!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: thought i would share...