G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

opinions please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 12:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is that your car? Take those headlight tints off, ewwwwww

And I would get the wheels, and mock up a blue TA just to see how it looks before you do anything permanent.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:23 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thats not my car haha but when i order the wheels i gotta tell them to put the blue on when i buy them, if nothin else i can powdercoat over it later. its only 75 extra total to have em do it when i order it as opposed to idk how much if i had some shop do it. itd prob be near 75 a wheel otherwise

Old 07-29-2010, 12:32 AM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
I honestly wouldn't do either of them, but if I had a choice, I would do the blue.

I still think that the blue TA won't go with anything on your DG coupe, but hey, if that is your style then go for it. I also wouldn't black out the tails or the side marker either. I'd leave the tails as they are and just get clear corners.

Are you getting the 8.5 F and 9.5 rear?

Old 07-29-2010, 12:47 AM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts

Old 07-29-2010, 12:50 AM
prob gonna be 8.5 and 9.5 yeah ill call them again tom morning after work and see if they offer them in 9 and 10

Old 07-29-2010, 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by konxeptionz
I honestly wouldn't do either of them, but if I had a choice, I would do the blue.

I still think that the blue TA won't go with anything on your DG coupe, but hey, if that is your style then go for it. I also wouldn't black out the tails or the side marker either. I'd leave the tails as they are and just get clear corners.

Are you getting the 8.5 F and 9.5 rear?
im just sick of the silver rims. everyone has em, everyone has stocks. thats why i wanna go black and get a blue stripe. noone does that.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:00 AM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
Originally Posted by OGKushRob
im just sick of the silver rims. everyone has em, everyone has stocks. thats why i wanna go black and get a blue stripe. noone does that.
I can understand what you say when everyone has the silver wheels with a polished lips and stuff. But to me, there is a reason why people do it. Because it looks good, and in my opinion, it does. So I do the same, I pick out what I think looks good and I do that by looking at other people's set ups.

Not that I don't think black wheels look good. Some of them do. But you gotta have the right exterior color for it, such as an IP, OB, or a LR. However, with the DG, I think the wheel gets lost.

But try it out and see what it looks like. And when you get them, post some images so we can see how it turned out. I hope it turns out the way you like it, because in the end, its your car.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:04 AM
Originally Posted by konxeptionz
I can understand what you say when everyone has the silver wheels with a polished lips and stuff. But to me, there is a reason why people do it. Because it looks good, and in my opinion, it does. So I do the same, I pick out what I think looks good and I do that by looking at other people's set ups.

Not that I don't think black wheels look good. Some of them do. But you gotta have the right exterior color for it, such as an IP, OB, or a LR. However, with the DG, I think the wheel gets lost.

But try it out and see what it looks like. And when you get them, post some images so we can see how it turned out. I hope it turns out the way you like it, because in the end, its your car.
touche yo, will do.

Old 07-29-2010, 06:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IDK the rims look nice but for some reason I love my Stocks