G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Can someone help me understand this.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can someone help me understand this.

Ok so today my car briefly suffered from some weird issues. First I was driving in the rain and turned a corner and vdc off, slip and some dash lights blinked. Turned the car off and only vdc off and slip where on. Went oniine read up on it thought it was the brakes and checked fluid. Parked car and let it sit for a few hours.

Turn on car and all the gauges and ac are all acting funny, speedo didn't work, tach didn't work, ac kept changing it self to hot to cold and some other stuff. Had to pick my girl up from work so I drove it with no speedo then tach started working.

So I'm on my way to autozone to have them pull a code see what's wrong and as I park at the store and come back with the guy the car doesn't do any of it anymore. Told him I'll be back drove the car for three hours, numerous starts nothing.

What the hell, this car is putting me thru hell this year, new engine, tranny, clutch , flywheel, brakes, rotors, wheel hubs assem for all 4, and now this.

Should I wait for it to happen again, the guy at autozone said it pulled no error codes.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by gcode
What the hell, this car is putting me thru hell this year, new engine, tranny, clutch , flywheel, brakes, rotors, wheel hubs assem for all 4, and now this.
Hey man, you got into some sort of accident or something? what's happened to your car? If I were getting all those problems I would consider getting another car

Old 09-08-2010, 07:24 PM
man I wish that was the reason, engine went to oil consumption paid 2000 for 05 engine, then two weeks later tranny went, then after that new tranny and my aftermarket clutch and flywheel was fuc because it's either cheap from ebay or I didn't break it in properly or bad install.

I want to to sell this ****er but I just paid it off at the beginning of the year and my warranty expired last year. To sell it now I feel like I would just be throwing everything done away. yeah and everything happened after the warranty. The sad part is the only other two cars I want are a g37 or a skyline.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by gcode
man I wish that was the reason, engine went to oil consumption paid 2000 for 05 engine, then two weeks later tranny went, then after that new tranny and my aftermarket clutch and flywheel was fuc because it's either cheap from ebay or I didn't break it in properly or bad install.

I want to to sell this ****er but I just paid it off at the beginning of the year and my warranty expired last year. To sell it now I feel like I would just be throwing everything done away. yeah and everything happened after the warranty. The sad part is the only other two cars I want are a g37 or a skyline.
Well, I had quite some trouble this year with my 04 G as well. All little problems, dealt with them one at a time, but feeling more issues will come up later this year. I guess this is what you get for a $40k luxury sports car from Infiniti. Anyway, good luck with your issues at hand, I hope some experts could help you out

Old 09-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Yeah just drove the car again nothing, I guess maybe something got wet since it was raining but I didn't drive thru any big puddles or anything out the usual.

Anyway yeah at this point I am at the point of no return whatever happens I will just pay for it. I mean whatelse major could go wrong at this point.