G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Whats a good mod for speed?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 03:12 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Whats a good mod for speed?

So I got some money to spend and i was wondering what would be the best mod's for some more hp? Appreciate it!

Old 08-25-2011, 03:15 AM
Received 182 Likes on 142 Posts
xd silly guy u

Old 08-25-2011, 03:16 AM
Received 576 Likes on 502 Posts
you got money huh?!? I say you go twin turbo!!!

Old 08-25-2011, 03:23 AM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
buy a new car..

The following users liked this post:
Illuminati (08-25-2011)
Old 08-25-2011, 03:23 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow seriously? wtf is wrong with u ppl im just asking a ****ing question would be nice to get a response instead of ******s trying to be funny.. smh at what this website has become..

moto_za (08-26-2011)
Old 08-25-2011, 03:27 AM
Received 42 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by Bling3st
wow seriously? wtf is wrong with u ppl im just asking a ****ing question would be nice to get a response instead of ******s trying to be funny.. smh at what this website has become..
Everyone here is sad with what is happening to this website.

New people come on and don't search, ask the same questions.. over and over again...

They treat their g35 like it was a Civic, and bring down the community pride as a whole. Hell.. I Haven't been here long at all, and I can see how it has gone downhill since joining.

Yep.

edit: And how vague is your post anyway. "I have money, what should I buy to go faster?" Really? $20.00.. $5,000.00? If you have $200,000 I'd suggest you buy the mod "Sell car for New Porsche Turbo".

The following 2 users liked this post by Tabris:
DailyDrivenCoupe (08-25-2011), moto_za (08-26-2011)
Old 08-25-2011, 03:27 AM
You joined like 5 months ago with 19 posts xd. What has this site become? If you've really been around here long, you'd know what a Search button is. Don't come in here with that bullshit.

You want to upgrade your G to be faster? Truth is, the G is a difficult car to improve. You're better off with a different car if you truly want a "fast" car.

Stick with the G? then use the most basic forum functions and read stickies, use search bar, and THEN ask people specific questions. Not this BROAD *** question.

Night.

TannerG (08-25-2011)
Old 08-25-2011, 03:38 AM
Received 42 Likes on 22 Posts
Also. There is a 96 page thread at the top of this forum labeled " OFFICIAL "What Mods Should I Buy for my Coupe?" Thread "

https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-cou...pe-thread.html

Old 08-25-2011, 04:05 AM
Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts
I hear chips work great.

I prefer Doritos or Lays..

Old 08-25-2011, 04:07 AM
Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts
Best mod you can do is dont let any fat bitches in your car that will slow you down fast

Old 08-25-2011, 04:17 AM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
spending money on speed on a G is a waste of money

spend it on handling and looks

Old 08-25-2011, 04:55 AM
Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Not to choose sides, but everyone has been new on this site.

I will search for a topic before I post but after 15 minutes if I don't find what I'm looking for I would post a new thread if I wasn't sure that I'd be bashed about my questions being common knowledge.

Sometimes using the search function doesn't lead directly to an answer... It could be page 6 16th post from the top in a 40+ page thread. Does that mean everyone should be patient enough to read that much?

If I have something negative to say, I try to be mature and let it go. Or respond in a constructive way that doesn't scream "get off our website". Negative remarks really help no one and they are a waste of everyone's time.

Someone recently posted about installing a Z tube... and he got crap for it. Why does someone have to do a LSX swap to get props around here? There was a thread about this on my.is Malekrezza with a supra 2jz-gte swapped engine (by himself) had the same issues. People on my.is would be all over his nuts and other guys who had superchargers, turbos, custom wide body kits... but they would heckle any member who posted their pictures with clear corners... or springs. To be honest the biggest *******s I've met / interacted with always have the nicest / most modded cars.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, or to change your ways. Just think about it. Make up your own mind. Put yourself in their shoes. The way I see it, no matter if your car is twin turbo, slammed, hellaflush, completely stock, or rice. We are all human beings. There is absolutely nothing that makes one of us better than the rest of us.

P.S. - I came from a GS300 to a G35 Sedan to now a G35 Coupe. So many newcomers post in the respective forums after modding their cars and are being told they are doing it wrong. There is no wrong, only how they like it. I'm not a fan of slammed cars with fat lip rims cambered out. I feel like it's just another automotive trend. Yet someone with unique mods will not get as much "respect" for their mods compared to someone who goes mainstream. Again this is my opinion, but I respect people who pave their own path and don't get the everyday common typical mods. Unless of coarse they really do like it. Who am I to say they don't?

The following 4 users liked this post by Baliztik:
BlkCoupe (08-27-2011), Blue Dream (08-25-2011), ThatOneDude (08-25-2011), willis555 (08-27-2011)
Old 08-25-2011, 05:43 AM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
Originally Posted by xdEnbOyx
I hear chips work great.

I prefer Doritos or Lays..
How about Pringles?

Old 08-25-2011, 06:26 AM
Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts
Originally Posted by Baliztik

I will search for a topic before I post but after 15 minutes if I don't find what I'm looking for I would post a new thread if I wasn't sure that I'd be bashed about my questions being common knowledge.

Sometimes using the search function doesn't lead directly to an answer... It could be page 6 16th post from the top in a 40+ page thread. Does that mean everyone should be patient enough to read that much?

If I have something negative to say, I try to be mature and let it go. Or respond in a constructive way that doesn't scream "get off our website". Negative remarks really help no one and they are a waste of everyone's time.

Someone recently posted about installing a Z tube... and he got crap for it. Why does someone have to do a LSX swap to get props around here? There was a thread about this on my.is Malekrezza with a supra 2jz-gte swapped engine (by himself) had the same issues. People on my.is would be all over his nuts and other guys who had superchargers, turbos, custom wide body kits... but they would heckle any member who posted their pictures with clear corners... or springs. To be honest the biggest *******s I've met / interacted with always have the nicest / most modded cars.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, or to change your ways. Just think about it. Make up your own mind. Put yourself in their shoes. The way I see it, no matter if your car is twin turbo, slammed, hellaflush, completely stock, or rice. We are all human beings. There is absolutely nothing that makes one of us better than the rest of us.

P.S. - I came from a GS300 to a G35 Sedan to now a G35 Coupe. So many newcomers post in the respective forums after modding their cars and are being told they are doing it wrong. There is no wrong, only how they like it. I'm not a fan of slammed cars with fat lip rims cambered out. I feel like it's just another automotive trend. Yet someone with unique mods will not get as much "respect" for their mods compared to someone who goes mainstream. Again this is my opinion, but I respect people who pave their own path and don't get the everyday common typical mods. Unless of coarse they really do like it. Who am I to say they don't?
I agree with you completely.

However, there is a difference between someone seeking an answer they couldn't find, vs someone who obviously did zero research.

I have money. I want my car faster, how? <--- That's what the OP is asking. There's a sticky (you can't miss those) with almost 100 pages of information. There's no excuse in this case.

The following 3 users liked this post by dEnbOy.GFM:
Blue Dream (08-25-2011), DailyDrivenCoupe (08-25-2011), ThatOneDude (08-25-2011)
Old 08-25-2011, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by Baliztik

Like the other guy said, there is a fine difference between a new member looking to settle into our community, and this guy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Whats a good mod for speed?