G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

finnaly finished my g

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 02:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pimped Out Coupe

well ive been meaning to make this post quite some time ago to show you guys a few picks of my g. this pic is a side view. The wheels are 20' gen-x exxen wheels(20x9) The spinners even though you guys hate them are exxcess spin and the rubber is Bridgestone potenza s03 pole position(255\35\20 allthe way around)the second pictue is the system in the trunk that consists of a pair of kaption audio spl12's, a pioneer 6 disk changer, a kaption 250.2(which equals 1000 at one ohm), a kaption 80.2 for the highs in the front, a kaption cap and 1 guage wire.
The third picture is the custom install of the pioneer head unit.
the forth picture is of all the tv's in the car( rear screens are myron and davis)
I also have a AEM cold air intake, alpine spx door speakers

Attached Thumbnails finnaly finished my g-sss2.jpg   finnaly finished my g-sss3.jpg   finnaly finished my g-sss5.jpg   finnaly finished my g-sss8.jpg  

Last edited by valleywoods; 12-20-2004 at 03:45 AM. Reason: pics didnt load
Old 12-20-2004, 03:10 AM
Originally Posted by valleywoods
well ive been meaning to make this post quite some time ago to show you guys a few picks of my g.
and......................?

Old 12-20-2004, 03:50 AM
I'm going to be honest and tell you that if I ever saw you on the road: I would rev at you and yell "You're a disgrace to G35's!". What a waste of S03's. Some of us have real wheels to wrap with S03's. *end rant.

Old 12-20-2004, 04:01 AM
a waste

well some dudes who dont like girls might think so, but while your out speeding around the track im getin' play. HATER

Old 12-20-2004, 04:42 AM
Originally Posted by DragonGcoupe
I'm going to be honest and tell you that if I ever saw you on the road: I would rev at you and yell "You're a disgrace to G35's!". What a waste of S03's. Some of us have real wheels to wrap with S03's. *end rant.
Oh you said it so well...

Not hating but those are kinda out there. To each his own and to me those look like "bleeeeeeep."

Someone's been playing Underground 2 waaaayyyy too much here...

Below is my car...Real wheels...Thank Jeebus I don't have to rake leaves in So Cal...

Attached Thumbnails finnaly finished my g-cimg0781small.jpg  

Last edited by No1Better; 12-20-2004 at 04:47 AM.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:57 AM
to each his own

you might think my car looks like **** but i bet it makes your girl wet, when she cant take her eyes off it. I didn't come on here and diss you guys but dont hate if you cant afford it, sorry to hear you cant afford the s03's to me thier nothing I bought them cause they look good. ha

Old 12-20-2004, 05:02 AM
Please tell me you were drunk or high (or both) when you bought those rims...I'm trying to justify the purchase for you...

The system is cool...but the rims are really killin' it for me...Just being honest with you.

Old 12-20-2004, 05:05 AM
you might think my car looks like **** but i bet it makes your girl wet, when she cant take her eyes off it. I didn't come on here and diss you guys but dont hate if you cant afford it, sorry to hear you cant afford the s03's to me thier nothing I bought them cause they look good. ha
Just so you know...not only can i afford the SO3's...but i chose to UPGRADE to pilot sport PS2's instead...

And what is the infatuation with thinking you get girls with that car?

We aren't dilibritly "dissin'" you..but you DID put the pics on a public forum...what did you expect?

By the way...are your headrests grey and your seats black? Just curious...

Last edited by g35audioman; 12-20-2004 at 05:10 AM.
Old 12-20-2004, 05:16 AM
this is what I'm sayin'

Listen I don't know about any of you guys but where I'm from my car is the s**t. I'm only 23 years old so my infatuation with getting girls is a given, I'm not trying to impress nobody. I just though that people who are into PIMPIN' out thier cars would appreciate what has been done. My car on a club night downtown on the strip is SHOW STOPPING. I've been approached by kaption audio and was offered to be one of thier show cars and appear in car stereo magazines so not everybody thinks it's shi**y. I'm just sayin' the girlie's love it so don't hate

Old 12-20-2004, 06:04 AM
Someone please LOCK this thread.

Old 12-20-2004, 06:09 AM
valleywoods said - "I'm not trying to impress nobody."

This cracked me up, becaues all you are about is trying to impress people.

"I just though that people who are into PIMPIN' out thier cars would appreciate what has been done"

You are not going to find too many people on this forum who appreciate putting spinners on a G35. You should fix the dents in your car rather than ruin it with those ridiculous looking wheels.

Shaking my head,
Prolix

Old 12-20-2004, 08:32 AM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Listen I don't know about any of you guys but where I'm from my car is the s**t. I'm only 23 years old so my infatuation with getting girls is a given, I'm not trying to impress nobody. I just though that people who are into PIMPIN' out thier cars would appreciate what has been done. My car on a club night downtown on the strip is SHOW STOPPING. I've been approached by kaption audio and was offered to be one of thier show cars and appear in car stereo magazines so not everybody thinks it's shi**y. I'm just sayin' the girlie's love it so don't hate
I still have my stock stereo system and the stock wheels and tires, but if I was out to impress the "girls" the first thing I probably would do is get that dent fixed by your gas door

Its your car, if you like those wheels, so be it....your money your car....People's opinions however will be expressed when you open yourself up to them....its all good
enjoy your car..........

Old 12-20-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by GR8TG35
I still have my stock stereo system and the stock wheels and tires, but if I was out to impress the "girls" the first thing I probably would do is get that dent fixed by your gas door

Its your car, if you like those wheels, so be it....your money your car....People's opinions however will be expressed when you open yourself up to them....its all good
enjoy your car..........
what he said...

Old 12-20-2004, 08:38 AM
CtK
R.I.P. G

Last edited by CtK; 12-20-2004 at 09:19 AM.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:01 AM
Ok let's settle down children. First off, how you mod your car is your choice. It's about personal preference and if that's what floats his boat, LET IT BE. Expressing personal opinions is just fine, but do keep in mind that it will eventually lead to flaming and will cause the thread to be locked.

Other things:

Dragon - No offense kid, but you should not be making spiteful accusations toward other members; Especially considering that your parents are giving you a free ride. You talk about a waste of S03's... tires which would take you about 4 years to acquire if you were actually going to pay out of your pocket rather than your dads. Just post positive things and save the dirty talk for when you have some cover.

No1Better - Spinners might not be your style. However, one mans trash is another mans treasure. Hip Hop Artists favor spinners, and those guys probably make more money in 1 year than you will make in your lifetime. You prefer Volks, fair enough. The thing that gets me is that most people think that since they are ridin' on Volks, they're invincible. I have a set of volks / s03's on my g-coupe and don't think I'm the $hit all of a sudden. In fact, you probably jumped the bandwagon as 70 percent of aftermarket G-wheel owners probably are on Volks. At least he's got originality, you just follow the trend.

Sorry if I dissapointed you guys, but jebus take a damn step into reality.
-wick

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: finnaly finished my g