G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

vandalism, jealousy..??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2003, 02:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vandalism, jealousy..??

i'm afraid that when i get my coupe people will get jealous and try to scratch it...etc..
when i go to the mall, movies, or anywhere ( flushing, NY)...i have to park my car on the street or munincipal parking...i'm afraid that some jealous person might scratch it...
anyone have this problem before..??

Old 04-30-2003, 03:34 AM
Re: vandalism, jealousy..??

I know the fear you have. For the most part, your car will be safe. Park it out in the open, next to other cars, etc.. Worse comes to worst, insurance is there to cover whatever happens.

-Blk/Blk G35c

Old 04-30-2003, 04:01 AM

Just tonight some motherfu(kers trew pickles from McDonalds at my car and I had the car for only 2 weeks.

After a quick beer with some friends I camed back to my car and there were like 10 pickles all over my car, 6 of them were on the windows so a little windex and it was all gone but it was hard to clean the ones on the paint w/o making noise. I only clean them with a clean wet cloth to wipe the grease off and it looks ok now. I hope it's going to look ok during the day.

%&*E?%* idiots, no respect at all.

Old 04-30-2003, 11:38 AM

hey 6mtg35 where in flushing you from. I'm in flushing also and i've had the car for 4 months going to my 5th, and i cruise main st, and many other places in NY they just look and daze for a while. It depends though if you go to the bronx or brooklyn or the real ghetto just watch out, but i'm in flushing and thanks god never had this problem. By the way when do you recieve your coupe let me know maybe we can hang for a little there is a mega meet being planned for the middle of may in flushing meadow park!!

Old 04-30-2003, 12:06 PM

otakg35....i actually live on staten island...but i go to flushing a lot...parking sux there on the weekends...i should be getting my coupe in june...can't wait...which coupe do you have..?

Old 04-30-2003, 03:06 PM

Dude, be prepared for it - there WILL be jeaous dipsh*ts out there and they WILL do sh*t to your car. I have had 2 door dings (I know at least one was intentional) and a NASTY keying on the front quarter of my car. I swear if I ever find out who did it there's gonna be hell to pay. And all this happened even despite the fact that I park freaking miles out away from everyone else every time I park.

You'll get a lot of rubbernecking and a lot of stares and thumbs-ups, but you will get jealous stares too, you can see it in peoples' eyes. Especially if you are somewhat young. Just make sure you get a good low-deductible insurance plan or locate a well-reputed dent removal and touch-up place nearby.

Old 04-30-2003, 04:27 PM

Actually people that don't know much about the G35C thinks it's worth alot more than it really is.

Old 04-30-2003, 04:35 PM

kkh, the problem is that people don't see it as a $35k car. The first question everyone asks me that comments on it is how much it cost. Maybe it's cuz mine is black and luxirous looking but everyone expects it costs way more than just 35k. And so the jealousy builds. Hell there are people twice my age where I work that can't afford this ride - of course there will be jealousy.

Old 04-30-2003, 04:45 PM

I don't really think it's about how much your car costs. I think people could see a car that they can't afford but really want and dislike someone they don't even know just because they have one. Maybe the G35 may not mean as much to you as others on this board, but they're are alot of low-life scumbags all over the place that have this mentallity. A car doesn't have to cost 200K to make someone jealous.

G35C Aero/Prem/6M

Old 04-30-2003, 04:47 PM

I still can't believe I only paid $38K for this car. I get more attention in the G35C than I ever did in my red CLK430 and I had some 19" HREs with body colored spokes.

Old 04-30-2003, 04:52 PM
G35driver.com Moderator

you paid too much, i paid only 32,8K and i get the same amt of looks hahahahahhaha [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<font color=green>-Ramb0</font color=green>

Old 04-30-2003, 04:54 PM

Rambo -

You paid too much ! I got mine less than you Ha ha Ha

Charog
"I'll Be Your Huckleberry"

Old 04-30-2003, 04:54 PM

Now I'm jealous, gona hunt you down[img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: vandalism, jealousy..??