G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

any new 05 6mt owners?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 04:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you so much, guys. I'll talk to my local dealer tomorrow and try to get my deposit back! :-)

Old 01-21-2005, 06:10 PM
you're so lucky.. I'm probably going to start looking for an '05 6MTC in a few months as well.. black/black fully loaded.. I'm in NY though.

Old 01-21-2005, 06:13 PM
jackie, you should call every dealer in southern cal and see who will give you the best price. i've e-mailed several dealers and right off the bat they offered $500 off from MSRP, so they definitely can go lower. good luck and get your deposit back. go today. the sooner the better. tell them to lower the price or you'll walk (with your money).

Old 01-21-2005, 06:14 PM
quicksilver, where do you live? lucky guy...

Old 01-21-2005, 06:23 PM
just picked mine up last sat after returning my 03 that turned out to be a LEMON!!!

adding it to my arsenal
pics : http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=262701

Old 01-21-2005, 06:28 PM
I got my 03 G stolen 1 week ago ...........I dont really know whats gonna happen next ...They should give a new 05 G. And if this is the case, I cant wait to get it...

By the way , does any has pics of the 05 interior of the car ..??? I really would like to see the difference ( day/night )....Also what about the seats leather..my 03 seats were cracking after a couple weeks. That really bugged me.

Old 01-21-2005, 06:29 PM
Unhappy

Quicksilver, ask your dad if he could give a price quote. I preordered a 6MT Brilliant Silver/Stone Leather with no package/options. Now, I need some mainland dealership price quotes to match Honolulu Infiniti. I smell a ridiculous dealer markup on this island. I requested to a dozen of mainland dealers just for a price quotes and they just kept giving me phone numbers.
Thanks

Old 01-21-2005, 09:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jackiesg35
Thank you so much, guys. I'll talk to my local dealer tomorrow and try to get my deposit back! :-)

Unfortunatley for you, uclabruins, and I...SoCal is the NICEST place to drive a G, but the worst to buy one. Metro is in pasadena area no? I'd say go to any other dealer.

Costa Mesa Infiniti
Cerritos Infiniti
Miller Infiniti

All except miller are willing to take 200-500 off sticker with no hassle and NONE have a mark up past MSRP. I got a call from the dealer today which still thinks I want the car (Costa Mesa, but got mine last week from Miller) and he was explaining to me that if they went below a 1000 off sticker, someone would be loosing thier job. This seems the case for all SoCal dealers.

Personally I am not willing to fly out or do sales from other states or long distances because I like knowing that if anything goes wrong with my car, MY Infiniti cannot hesitate to service it.

Old 01-21-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by jackiesg35
To wunautica, when did you order your G35 6MT?

I am thinking of going to Pleasanton Infiniti to get one...but it's so far away from my place...
I preordered my 6MT on OCT 7th. Total time it took for the car to get here was 3 1/2 months. I would recommend Pleasanton Infiniti, they are willing to do VPP on any car, so thats a good thing. Thats if your going VPP with it, other then that, they could give you a really good deal off MSRP. If you want to know who to talk to, PM me, I let you know. Gotha run. I love this car man, its so fun to drive it, and it looks even more sexier. I can't wait til the break in period ends so that I could rip this baby open. I'm going to SF tomorrow, so more miles there for me =) I got about 180 miles so far, and its only been 2 days. hehe. Good luck with yours. When I have free time, I will post pics, should be soon though.

Old 01-21-2005, 10:28 PM
wunautica,

what was the final price including tax, tag, and title? i got the same options as you but in IP from Pleasanton. My salesman (Jan Moller) said it should arrive around Feb 1. Just curious what kind of price I would have to pay.
Thanks
SAM

Old 01-22-2005, 03:53 AM
If you have the same exact options as me, then the total should be lil under $39K. I don't live in Pleasanton, so I paid a lower sales tax. So yeah, it depends on that too. I got the First Place Finish car care added on, it was $770 for VPP members. This was added on top of the $39K. Good luck with your car.

Old 01-22-2005, 08:51 AM
If you're military (acitve or retired), Grubbs is selling any Infiniti AT invoice!!

Ordered mine LOADED for $36K. Should be getting it around the end of Mar or early Apr.

And if you title it in Oregon, no sales tax and it's only $165 for 4 years for tags and license!

Last edited by MajBeavis; 01-22-2005 at 08:55 AM.
Old 01-22-2005, 09:19 AM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
nicest place to drive a g

Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
Unfortunatley for you, uclabruins, and I...SoCal is the NICEST place to drive a G, but the worst to buy one. Metro is in pasadena area no? I'd say go to any other dealer.

Costa Mesa Infiniti
Cerritos Infiniti
Miller Infiniti

All except miller are willing to take 200-500 off sticker with no hassle and NONE have a mark up past MSRP. I got a call from the dealer today which still thinks I want the car (Costa Mesa, but got mine last week from Miller) and he was explaining to me that if they went below a 1000 off sticker, someone would be loosing thier job. This seems the case for all SoCal dealers.

Personally I am not willing to fly out or do sales from other states or long distances because I like knowing that if anything goes wrong with my car, MY Infiniti cannot hesitate to service it.

You might have a few people on this site challenging you on that one, including me. Take a run up to this part of the world and you'll see why.

Cheers

Old 01-22-2005, 11:52 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RBull
You might have a few people on this site challenging you on that one, including me. Take a run up to this part of the world and you'll see why.

Cheers

Ok so maybe there are other places that are nice to drive the G, but no one can challege the outrageous prices out here in SoCal.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: any new 05 6mt owners?