G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

any new 05 6mt owners?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 11:55 AM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nikkei
I got my 03 G stolen 1 week ago ...........I dont really know whats gonna happen next ...They should give a new 05 G. And if this is the case, I cant wait to get it...

By the way , does any has pics of the 05 interior of the car ..??? I really would like to see the difference ( day/night )....Also what about the seats leather..my 03 seats were cracking after a couple weeks. That really bugged me.

Sorry to go off topic fellas, but where and how did they steal you G. I m curious because I haven't heard much about this car being stolen, in fact this is the first. Where are you located and did they recover the car? Good luck on getting that 2005. Hope they hook you up...

-Vin

Old 01-22-2005, 02:47 PM
I went to get me deposit back today. I told the salesman that I mom didn't let me buy the car and he just said, "To be a man, you just don't want the car, right?" What kind of customer service is that....?

Old 01-22-2005, 02:50 PM
Oh, but anyway, he told me to call him on Mon. to do the refund process....So I can get my deposit back.
And I'll try some other dealers to see which dealer offers me better... :-)

Old 01-22-2005, 04:14 PM
I've been hearing all this about gas. How much gas exactly does it eat? How many miles before you fill up the tank of 20 galloons?

Old 01-22-2005, 06:05 PM
I went to Holman Infiniti (in maple shade New Jersey)today after dealing with one of their salesman (Rob Taglien) over the phone last week ( my initial contact with him came via an internet request for a price and he sent me an email). We worked out what I thought to be a great deal on a laser red with graphite leather 2005 6mt with premimum package, full aero body kit, trunk mat 34,521 thats without tax and tags. While I was there they had a trailer arrive with two 2005 6mt's on it. One black with wheat and one red with graphite. The red car they got in had everything i wanted, so instead of having to wait 12 weeks, the car will be preped in the next few days and I can get it this week. The only problem is that we ( New Jersey) are in the middle of a big snow storm. I may have to wait till the weekend to pickup it up. Even with the snow i am so happy i went to the dealer today.

Old 01-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by gaara
I've been hearing all this about gas. How much gas exactly does it eat? How many miles before you fill up the tank of 20 galloons?
Well I am at half a tank and have 212 miles on the odometer. My navi says I have 176 more to go till I am empty. So almost 400 miles I can't complain but that will change as soon as I start to really break it in (after factory break in muhahahaha). BTW I shift at 2.5-3 RPM and when at 40mph+ I am already in 6th and its doin not so bad with gas as you can see. However, most have been highway miles and with minimal to no down shifting.

If you are a normal driver I wouldn't expect less than 325-350 miles on the tank unless you've got some mods.

Old 01-22-2005, 09:13 PM
The dealer called me yesterday to tell me that my 05 coupe 6mt is in. It's fully loaded, diamond graphite/graphite interior. I'm picking it up on Tuesday. I can't wait.

Old 01-22-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by 05gfinatic
The dealer called me yesterday to tell me that my 05 coupe 6mt is in. It's fully loaded, diamond graphite/graphite interior. I'm picking it up on Tuesday. I can't wait.

That's the best combo...

Old 01-23-2005, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
Well I am at half a tank and have 212 miles on the odometer. My navi says I have 176 more to go till I am empty. So almost 400 miles I can't complain but that will change as soon as I start to really break it in (after factory break in muhahahaha). BTW I shift at 2.5-3 RPM and when at 40mph+ I am already in 6th and its doin not so bad with gas as you can see. However, most have been highway miles and with minimal to no down shifting.

If you are a normal driver I wouldn't expect less than 325-350 miles on the tank unless you've got some mods.
That's not bad at all. I get about 300 miles with my accordv6 per tank which is 16 gallons.

Old 01-23-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by jackiesg35
I went to get me deposit back today. I told the salesman that I mom didn't let me buy the car and he just said, "To be a man, you just don't want the car, right?" What kind of customer service is that....?

You should have just been straight with the guy and told him, "No I want the car, I just dont believe I should be letting you rip me off".

Old 01-23-2005, 12:17 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by jackiesg35
Thats what I would say if I were him too. Not to be an *** but you should of just told him that you found a better deal and you can get it earlier. He legally can't keep your money, so why blame it on your mom. You are not a customer of him so why should he give good customer service.

Old 01-23-2005, 12:36 AM
Ya, but still, I don't think he should said that to a customer.
And my mom really think this deal is bad. So anyway, I have more time to decide what I want now.

Old 01-23-2005, 01:27 AM
glad to hear u are gettin you deposit back. as far as gas milage goes im at 380 miles rite now and on the nav it says 17mpg. thats city and hwy driving. well only 100 miles is hwy driving rest is city. ive been shiftin at 2.5k to 3k so far. i think its supposed to go up slowly as the engine breaks in, not sure if thats true or not.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: any new 05 6mt owners?