G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Issues whit my g35 coupe 2003

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 01:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Texas-G
i was having , well i have that exact same issue. all those three lights are on as well i press the vdc button and nothing happens i scanned the car i got a code for large vacum leak and as well eomither crank position censor or the cam, my car is running crazy rich as well . car was parked for wuite awhile and have yet to do a tune up maybe that will clear it up...
i hope for you it gets back up and running

however mine is just shi*load of issues... now i have a window that doesn't want to go down at all it doesn't respond not sure if its the window motor or the regulator yet i have once again to tinker whit this car... honestly im starting to think to sell my ride ...

Old 11-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by G35JdmFan
i hope for you it gets back up and running

however mine is just shi*load of issues... now i have a window that doesn't want to go down at all it doesn't respond not sure if its the window motor or the regulator yet i have once again to tinker whit this car... honestly im starting to think to sell my ride ...
i had that same issue with my window i had to bang it for it to go up and down, turns out it was just some connector issue easy fix, i have issues wiht my car but i love it regardless lol

Old 11-13-2012, 02:00 PM
i had that same issue with my window i had to bang it for it to go up and down, turns out it was just some connector issue easy fix, i have issues wiht my car but i love it regardless lol
i also do love my car and usually a bang would do it but it seems like its really dead gonna open the door panel in an hour and have a look at that.. btw just wanted to know i wanna add some power to the car but dont want to spend like 5k any unexpansive mods that might help me out? because mine is really stock so far..

Old 11-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by G35JdmFan
i also do love my car and usually a bang would do it but it seems like its really dead gonna open the door panel in an hour and have a look at that.. btw just wanted to know i wanna add some power to the car but dont want to spend like 5k any unexpansive mods that might help me out? because mine is really stock so far..
not really sure on mods, i got my car completly stock as well and like you i am a newb to this, i persoanlly am going to start off with exhaust nto a catback just going to redo my whole exhaust at my local muffler shop, i removed my cats becasue they were clogged and felt a difference in throttle response but im going to install some highflow ones in the near future, plans for mine are going to redo the exhaust remove the resignator, and add a magnaflow muffler, as well add a cold air intake, and thats about it. im going to assume most peeps are going to say to install a catback instead, but not enough green for that lol

Old 11-13-2012, 03:42 PM
Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts
Plenum spacers are one of the best cheap mods

Old 11-14-2012, 08:04 PM
not really sure on mods, i got my car completly stock as well and like you i am a newb to this, i persoanlly am going to start off with exhaust nto a catback just going to redo my whole exhaust at my local muffler shop, i removed my cats becasue they were clogged and felt a difference in throttle response but im going to install some highflow ones in the near future, plans for mine are going to redo the exhaust remove the resignator, and add a magnaflow muffler, as well add a cold air intake, and thats about it. im going to assume most peeps are going to say to install a catback instead, but not enough green for that lol
yeah might do the same aswell looking for some hks exhaust atm a friend of mine has it on his G and god damn it sounds orgasmic ! im gonna keep stock rims for the winter but summer time im definetly taking them out and start shopping for some new shoes