G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

how do u do a burnout? im still a newbie

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 07:18 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You are obviously too stupid to deduct that from my postings.
Yes. That must be it. Your 63 posts are pure genius.

Old 03-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mtnez
Hey fellas, I'm still on my high horse trying to do a burn out. Will someone give me some advice, like do I lock the front hoofs? Maybe put Crisco under them? I dunno. Everyone wants to give the kid advice but I think I have a legitimate question!

Hoofs. Lol what are those. Dude you drive a manuall you should at least have some knowledege about how it works and be able to applay it. What do you think will happen if u rev to 5,000RPM and let the clutch out in 1st gear. I hope you know how to turn your VDC off cause thats the 1st thing my freind learned when he got his car.

Old 03-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
ScapGF,

First off, calling people stupid and retarded is not going to fly on this forum, period.

Secondly, if you have been a part this forum long enough you would know that the lambo doors, neon lights and burnout threads are all threads that were heavily flamed. That’s why I mentioned them. There is a fine line between poking fun at someone and being malicious.

Way to go. You have 2000 posts and think you are funny. For that...
That was poking fun at me and it was funny.

Retard

I hate riced out cars, lambo doors, neons lights, etc. You are obviously too stupid to deduct that from my postings.
That was uncalled for.

Maybe you should check the content of your own post before you question the substance of others.

Old 03-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Sedan
Originally Posted by ComptechRSX
Hoofs. Lol what are those. Dude you drive a manuall you should at least have some knowledege about how it works and be able to applay it. What do you think will happen if u rev to 5,000RPM and let the clutch out in 1st gear. I hope you know how to turn your VDC off cause thats the 1st thing my freind learned when he got his car.
Wow. Try reading the entire thread and you'll know what mtnez is talking about.

Old 03-02-2005, 07:52 PM

Um, my horse doesn't have a clutch! At least I can't find it...wait...there's this long red thing underneath it.....LOL!

Old 03-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Wow. Try reading the entire thread and you'll know what mtnez is talking about.
I bet you Have AMber Sidemarkers and Un-Tinted Windows.

Old 03-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Sedan
Originally Posted by mtnez
Um, my horse doesn't have a clutch! At least I can't find it...wait...there's this long red thing underneath it.....LOL!
I hear those clutches are pretty tricky. You may have to work it pretty hard to get it to work.

Old 03-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Sedan
I bet you Have AMber Sidemarkers and Un-Tinted Windows.
This is an example of shifting attention in order to cover your own embarrassment. In the future you can just delete your original, embarrassing message to save yourself the trouble of a lame response.

Old 03-02-2005, 09:36 PM
ScapGF,

First off, calling people stupid and retarded is not going to fly on this forum, period.
Understood, but I get frustrated when flamed for trying to help someone and telling others to chill and focus on the question.
Secondly, if you have been a part this forum long enough you would know that the lambo doors, neon lights and burnout threads are all threads that were heavily flamed. That’s why I mentioned them. There is a fine line between poking fun at someone and being malicious.
Yes, I see these types of threads are constant and get out of hand rather easily. But why mention them as if to stigmatize ME? That's all I had issue with.
If I feel someone is unnecessarily being a jackass towards me I get frustrated. I am sure you do the same.
That was poking fun at me and it was funny.
Agreed

That was uncalled for.
Possibly. I'll toss you the benefit of the doubt
Maybe you should check the content of your own post before you question the substance of others.
The content of my posts to this thread began to help someone actually learn some aspect about their car. Plain and simple. It is other people who are giving me flack for trying to help him out. Call me crazy, but I didn't see you try to steer the thread into a better direction.

Old 03-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by SnMDesignStudio
Yes. That must be it. Your 63 posts are pure genius.
I am flattered you read all of my posts

Old 03-02-2005, 09:50 PM
This is an example of shifting attention in order to cover your own embarrassment. In the future you can just delete your original, embarrassing message to save yourself the trouble of a lame response.
Nice way to tell him to F-off. But I guess actually using the words 'retard' or 'stupid' would send this response over the edge.

Catch my drift (pun intended)

Old 03-02-2005, 10:00 PM
Sedan
Originally Posted by ScapGF
Nice way to tell him to F-off. But I guess actually using the words 'retard' or 'stupid' would send this response over the edge.
Now you're getting the hang of things!

Old 03-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Don't forget to pour some bleach on your tires before you "burn out"

Old 03-03-2005, 01:34 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Why do people pour bleach on the rear tire? I would thinl Sodium Hypochloride splattering all over would be bad for your rubber, paint, metal parts, your lung and whoever is standing around your car.

Old 03-03-2005, 02:14 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That should have been the clue that lead you to believe that G35Vision's post was sarcastic.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: how do u do a burnout? im still a newbie