G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

How many of you are 18 and younger?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 11:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i was forced to do the same thing as is300tog35, same age i am also 18. i paid my car in full, i ahve been workign up in cars for the past two year started with a 2001 accord 4cly, then upgraded to a 2001 accord v6, then sold that and moved onto the G, my first accord was 17 grand which i paid for in full through 2 years of work, then i sold it for like 13 and bought the v6 for 8 grand (good deal) recently sold the v6 for a little over 10 grand, and manage to save up about 20G's from workign over the past two year and i was able to pay my G off in full,i feel i am spoiled becuase i make so much freaking money, i make $1000+ a week deliviring pizzas, and about $200 a week making bagels on weekend mornings, i work about 80 hours and go to high school,only take like 2 AP classes and gym. i ask myself so many times, what did i do to deserve ym car because my jobs are so easy they doe not feel like work, but have alreayd managed to buy a G i ahev a 94 accord, 94 grand cheerokee,and a 67 corvette and i am looking into purchasing real estate,( like a nice condo that ic an buy for like $120,000 and rent out for like $1000 a month and after 10 years i will ahve made all ym money back and it will all be profit therafter.)

Old 03-01-2005, 11:18 PM
DJM
Im sorry, but I don't think "kids" deserve a G35C for their first car if their parents are buying it out right. If you were able to buy this car at an early age, and I see that being highly unlikely for the majority of people, then great.

I went to college, graduated, got a decent job, paid off all my debt and saved for my dream car. I appreciate it a tremendous amount and am greatful for being fortuate enough to have a nice car like this. Sorry, spoiled brats whose parents buy them these cars IMO is wrong. Just my opinion though.

Old 03-01-2005, 11:22 PM
please dude, dont turn this thread into another one of those^^^.

Old 03-01-2005, 11:24 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I was 17 When I Got My Coupe, I put 10 Grand down, 8 was mine, 2 was from my pops! Now im 18 turning 19. I pay $617.20 montly and My dad helps me out by payin for the insurance. I work 55 hrs a week as a Sushi chef @ a high class *** resturant! shoulda went to college, but i need the money for my 1 year old daughter..

oh my first car was a 88 Civic hatchback with Rust spots the size of a baseball! then i moved onto a 99 Prelude, and traded it in for the G.

Last edited by Wicked_limitz; 03-01-2005 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:30 PM
► Matt ◄
Originally Posted by Wicked_limitz
I was 17 When I Got My Coupe, I put 10 Grand down, 8 was mine, 2 was from my pops! Now im 18 turning 19, and No my parents dont pay for my car, just the insurance! I work 55 hrs a week as a Sushi chef @ a high class *** resturant! shoulda went to college, but i need the money for my 1 year old daughter..
Aight, Im Italian and even though this doesn't affend me, I dont think to many people are going to approve of using the word "***" in your post. And at 18 u got a kid and still manage to pay for your car + mods? Holy s hit man please help me out, I cant even afford the Nismo rims I want and I work full time... Where does all this money u guys got come from?

Oh and another thing, in addition to the type of tranny your car has, please comment on who pays the gas, the insurance, and the car payments (if its not payed off, and if it is, who payed it off)

-Matt-

Old 03-01-2005, 11:33 PM
► Matt ◄
Originally Posted by IS300TOG35
Oh and another thing, in addition to the type of tranny your car has, please comment on who pays the gas, the insurance, and the car payments (if its not payed off, and if it is, who payed it off)
Ill start:
1. I pay gas
2. I pay insurance ($272 a month)
3. Car is payed off (and I payed for it)

Oh and I just though of one more thing, whos name is the car actually in?

4. Mine

Old 03-01-2005, 11:38 PM
i pay for gas and my car, i posted up that my dad pays for the insurance, and yeah i work at a japenese resturant, started at 13 as a bus boy,dishwasher,etc. and worked my way up. But as for my daughter, thats where my girlfriend comes in, if i cant afford her diapers, she pays for it, but i make sure she gets everything first then i take care of my problems. and No, my car wont be paid off for another 4 1/2 years!

my mods dont even count, i cant afford rims,exhaust,etc, just gotta save up and wait for 1 thing at a time...

Last edited by Wicked_limitz; 03-01-2005 at 11:49 PM.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:40 PM
Florida G35 Club
Aight, Im Italian and even though this doesn't affend me, I dont think to many people are going to approve of using the word "***" in your post. And at 18 u got a kid and still manage to pay for your car + mods? Holy s hit man please help me out, I cant even afford the Nismo rims I want and I work full time... Where does all this money u guys got come from?

-Matt-
For anybody that works hard and wants the best. This is what life is all about. I want the best for my kids and quess what they are your age and doing great. Effort= results There are some real sharp young men here and I welcome your opinions. you get what you want if you work for it. I have a new friend here and will back him up. get it!!!

Old 03-01-2005, 11:42 PM
i pay almsot 14 grand a year just in insurance but i do have 4 cars, gas isnt that bad becuase i only drive my jeep, G and corvette about 40 combined miles a week, all ym cars are paid off, i am very fortunate that my dad lets me live at hoem for no charge, becuase some of my friends that are 18 have to give their parents like $50-$100 for room and board. occasionally my dad will take out my G on saturdays and wash it for me ($2) and put in about $3-$4 worth of gas, he says he does this to be nice but i know he does it becuase he loves driving the G and it is much better than his car, but he doesn't really care becuase he tells me it was always his dream for him to see his son do better than he did. the only other bills i have beside car insucance and gas is a measly $30 phone bill and i send my unemployeed mother money to pay a few bills (she lives in a trailer) my older brother pays her rent i take care of phone, electric and a few other, but it still only comes out to be like 10% of my weekly income.

Old 03-01-2005, 11:43 PM
DJM
Ill start:
1. I pay gas
2. I pay insurance ($272 a month)
3. Car is payed off (and I payed for it)

Oh and I just though of one more thing, whos name is the car actually in?

4. Mine
Humm, I like this post, my turn.

1. I pay gas
2. I pay Insurance ($125 per month for 2 cars)
3. I pay monthly payment ($615/month)

I think all these other guys out there that seem to have all this money for mods either must just have an extreme amout of money or just dont have the expenses like some others(maybe live at home w/parents). I mean, with home insurance, MORTGAGE, and everything that goes along with a house, I find it kinda hard to save for mods, especially if they are over a grand.

Old 03-01-2005, 11:47 PM
1. I pay gas
2. i pay insurance ($1150 per month, 4 cars)
3. Car is paid off
4. car is in MY NAME
5. can't afford a single Mod ( mods=waste of money, my .02)

Old 03-01-2005, 11:47 PM
► Matt ◄
Originally Posted by G35miked
i pay almsot 14 grand a year just in insurance but i do have 4 cars, gas isnt that bad becuase i only drive my jeep, G and corvette about 40 combined miles a week, all ym cars are paid off, i am very fortunate that my dad lets me live at hoem for no charge, becuase some of my friends that are 18 have to give their parents like $50-$100 for room and board. occasionally my dad will take out my G on saturdays and wash it for me ($2) and put in about $3-$4 worth of gas, he says he does this to be nice but i know he does it becuase he loves driving the G and it is much better than his car, but he doesn't really care becuase he tells me it was always his dream for him to see his son do better than he did. the only other bills i have beside car insucance and gas is a measly $30 phone bill and i send my unemployeed mother money to pay a few bills (she lives in a trailer) my older brother pays her rent i take care of phone, electric and a few other, but it still only comes out to be like 10% of my weekly income.
14 grand for insurance huh... 4 cars... pay your moms bills and its 10% of your income... I'm gonna leave this to someone else becuase I'm dumfounded...

Old 03-01-2005, 11:51 PM
^^^^ Baller status?

Old 03-01-2005, 11:53 PM
here it is insurance on my g is ridiculous $3300 every 6 months, jeep $1700 every 6, accord $1200, and corvette $800 my insurance company keeps reassuring me that these rates will drastically decrease by about 35% before i get my next statement in june, and as far as my moms bills i send her about $500 a month to cover those bills and i amke about $5,000 a month so therefore it is only 10%.

Old 03-01-2005, 11:58 PM
THE BATMOBILE
17..........grandparents bought me the car............i pay for all the mods

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How many of you are 18 and younger?