G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Zs are better than Gs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are no similarities in the styling of the G and the Z, i mean come on. The back,front, and top are totally different from the G. Everytime I see a Z the styling is getting really old. The G seems to look better with age and much more classy. Besides it looks better on the outside, Z cant compete on the inside either. Just my opinion

Old 03-06-2005, 02:42 PM
I want to know who the **** posted my convo on OT as their own...

Old 03-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by benbo5
There are no similarities in the styling of the G and the Z, i mean come on. The back,front, and top are totally different from the G. Everytime I see a Z the styling is getting really old. The G seems to look better with age and much more classy. Besides it looks better on the outside, Z cant compete on the inside either. Just my opinion
As far as looks go (mind you I like them both), the 350z is something I would picture some young guy in Levi Jeans, t-shirt and some shades rippin up the side of a mountain road, where the G35 Coupe is more of something I would see a Bussiness man driving his client out to lunch in and maybe when on a empty road punching it up to 120 mph real quick to make himself feel young again.... And Im sure thats how Nissan planed to market these cars... Its hard to compare these two cars to each other since there marketed at different age groups.... and yes I know there are probably some people on this board under 25 who bought a G35 Coupe and drive it hard, but the bottom line is as a whole (as far as who buys the cars) my statement above is basicaly true..

As far as interior goes, yes the Coupe is a notch up on interior over the 350z, but its not like its interior is on par with BMW or Mercedes... Being those are the cars the G35 Coupe is more compared with, its lagging behind them in interior quality...

In my opinion tho I prefer the lower quality material in the G35, makes it feel more sporty, where as when im in a BMW or Mercedes I feel like im driving my parents car.... its to plush... Maybe when im older i'll feel different

Old 03-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by MrElussive
Please don't post stupid AIM conversations on G35Driver. You owe me 5 minutes of life for this thread.
Your milege in your signature never changes kid... I mean if you're going to display such worthless, pointless, stupid **** (as if anyone cares what your current milege is) atleast dedicate yourself to being a full-time douchebag and update it for us daily or weekly, as were your original intentions.

Last edited by sales; 03-06-2005 at 04:10 PM.
Old 03-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by G35keg
As far as looks go (mind you I like them both), the 350z is something I would picture some young guy in Levi Jeans, t-shirt and some shades rippin up the side of a mountain road, where the G35 Coupe is more of something I would see a Bussiness man driving his client out to lunch in and maybe when on a empty road punching it up to 120 mph real quick to make himself feel young again....

In my opinion tho I prefer the lower quality material in the G35, makes it feel more sporty, where as when im in a BMW or Mercedes I feel like im driving my parents car.... its to plush... Maybe when im older i'll feel different
HELP ! What IS IT about this thread that's causing SO MUCH brain flatulence ?

Old 03-06-2005, 09:00 PM
I've owned 2 Z cars over the years...a 1978 and a 1992, both of them in the 2 seater sport coupe. Back then, before the Z was discontinued in 1996, it came in two versions, the coupe and the 2+2 ( anyone remember that?). The only way to tell the difference was that the fuel door was behind the rear wheel on the 2+2 and in front of the rear wheel on the 2 seater. When the G was introduced in 2003, I was likin my chops to get one! Why?

Cuz I'm older now and more practical but most of all, because I consider the G to be the modern day 2+2 version of the venerable and legendary Z car. Both are Nissans, the difference between the two is mainly the longer wheel base of the G to accomodate the rear seat and the interior styling.

Enough said.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.