G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

04 G35 build

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2019, 12:21 PM
Received 334 Likes on 286 Posts
Coupe, Premium package, sport suspension
Very cold weather and summer tires is a dangerous combination. That's precisely why you felt no traction. Be super careful on curves. It'll let go with no warning and it will be like you're on ice.

Old 02-02-2019, 10:39 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
G35 Sport Sedan 5AT
There's a reason why snow tires do A LOT better in temps below 45. Even compared to an all season. Like G2 is saying, careful with that power on summer tires when it's cold out. Insert Spiderman quote here __________. At any rate, I like your build. Good to see somebody investing in the engine before cramming air down her throat. And thanks for updating us a year later! I bet this last year was a long one

Old 02-03-2019, 02:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It definitely was a long year waiting. I just ordered an Invidia Gemini cat back exhaust to replace the ebay one I put on it last year and Im hoping it is much quieter inside the car when driving down the road not getting on the gas. Its ridiculously loud even after switching from resonated test pipes to arc high flow cats except at certain RPMs. when I just had the test pipes on with the old exhaust it wasn't much different from stock. Open to suggestions about what type of suspension mods I should do to help with handling. I don't want to lower the car much if at all and I don't know much about that type of stuff. I'm taking it next week to get an estimate on redoing some of the interior to look new again and also going to have him give a quote on doing the whole thing in something cool but depending on the price I'm not sure if Ill do it or not. Eventually Ill get it painted but that will be down the road a year or two. When I add it all up over 2 1/2 years Ive owned it including the purchase price Ive got 24k in it. when its completely done will be closer to 30k but it will pretty much be a brand new car and really fun to drive.

Old 02-04-2019, 11:50 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
G35 Sport Sedan 5AT
Originally Posted by Jeremy Parker
When I add it all up over 2 1/2 years Ive owned it including the purchase price Ive got 24k in it. when its completely done will be closer to 30k but it will pretty much be a brand new car and really fun to drive.
I totally want to dump mo moneys into her. Just glad to see someone treating their G like I wish I could

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.