G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

"Burnout" boy has good story

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 11:00 PM
Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts
Not only I agree with the last post, but I think the cop that let you go should be busted down to foot patrol. He is just as irresponsible for letting you get back in your car after as you say, was aware that you had been drinking. If you had been involved in an accident after he let you go, it would have been his butt!

Old 03-06-2005, 11:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i hate to say it but you're an idiot, i would never drink and drive let alone drink then get into a $30,000+ car then drive, maybe becuase i had to work my *** off to get my car, i wouldn't want to lose all my hard work in a split second becuase i thought i could drive, even though i was drinking, you are a very lucky son of a b*tch that you got off, becuase you could have kissed your license/car away if the cop really wanted to bust you. and another thign the cop did not pull you over for going 5mph over th limit, if it was between 10pm and 4am on a friday or saturday night statistics show that 1 out of every 5 drivers on the road is intoxiacated, so you must have been swerving a little bit, or somethign else for the cop to have reasonable doubt to pull you over.

Old 03-07-2005, 05:11 AM
Spend less time drinking and more time in English class.. Gramm-er boy

Old 03-07-2005, 07:35 AM
Like I said before you Mother and Father (who surely bought you the car) should take the car away from you unitl you grow up. You are a dumbass under age DWI assmonkey. If you don't change your ways you will either Kill someone or be killed driving while drinking. You should worry less about drinking and more about your english class.

Old 03-07-2005, 07:45 AM
Cmon Son!
Well, to be honest now...if it hasnt already happened, I am sure he has assumed another login already and posting under that alias now.

Old 03-07-2005, 08:40 AM
At least he didnt get pulled over for trying to do burnouts in his G35x...that woulda been one hell of a story

Old 03-07-2005, 08:42 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hmmm... this is the second thread i've seen with teenie-bops driving g35's while buzzing or drunk. coincidence or correlation?? maybe we should start an AA section for these dimwits. why is it always the retarded kids that are blessed with the generous parents?

Old 03-07-2005, 08:44 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
I can't believe....

The armed forces are deployed around the world 24/7/365 to defend our way of life. Unfortunately that also means ignorant little punks like you.

You don't deserve to draw breath. You certainly don't deserve the car you're driving. I'm sure you make your family proud (especially the named uncle in this 'story') with your stupidity and carelessness. No doubt it carries over into the rest of your life - I can't imagine why it would contain itself behind the wheel of your G.

Grow up. Stop acting like a jackass before you become another statistic. If you don't, when you finally DO wrap your G around something, I hope you're (and anyone stupid enough to get in the car with you) are the only ones killed.

If nothing else, you've amazed us all with your stupid human trick - congratulations.

Old 03-07-2005, 09:20 AM
J-Z
Originally Posted by G35miked
maybe becuase i had to work my *** off to get my car, i wouldn't want to lose all my hard work in a split second becuase i thought i could drive, even though i was drinking, you are a very lucky son of a b*tch that you got off, becuase you could have kissed your license/car .

thats the point, these kids get these expensive cars and they dont pay for them, so they dont have any respect for it. If they were paying for the car they would be much more carefull. If you ever read the papers and see these high-speed crashes, most arent with 5k hondas they are with expensive / fast luxury cars, Long Island people are probably familiar with the crash involving the benz and the mustang (pretty sure it was a mustang) a few years ago.

and I hope he made another user name, I hope he is ashamed of himself, people like him need to be chewed out because their parents probably never hear about things like this so these things just become bragging rights, and their freinds hear about them and then it becomes acceptable to drink and drive.

Old 03-07-2005, 09:57 AM
I say we find out his name, find out his address and then send a copy of this post to his parents!

Old 03-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Another example of why the driving age should be raised to at least 18, maybe 20.

Old 03-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
unreal.....

Old 03-07-2005, 10:48 AM
I was almost killed by a drunk driver in 1996 and reading your story makes me want to pummel you into a coma. You are a stupid kid with no brains and too nice a car. I hope you wise up before you hurt someone. If I was your uncle and found out that you were dropping my name while getting checked out for a DUI, I'd be _very_ upset! You sir are a jackass.

Old 03-07-2005, 10:49 AM
I live just a few miles away from oceanside where this kid is from - it is unfortunate but this punk is so typical of the overprivleged whiteboys that ignorant irresponsible lazy parents spawn there. If anyone gets his info PM me - I'll make it a point to go tell them what I think of their son and his car. (And leave them with a copy of some of his posts). I also know more poeple in the Nassau County police dept than his dumbass uncle could ever know even working as a cop - I'd kill for his name.

Makes me embarassed to live on long island.

- pink

Old 03-07-2005, 10:54 AM
I too was almost killed by a drunk driver on Valentine's Day in 2003. I'll never forget that day. I swerved and he barely missed me but hit the guy behind me and was severely injured. What a mess. Also had a friend's mom killed by a drunk driver.

This is definitely no laughing matter and definitely not something to come onto the boards and say its a "good" story. Sad part is no matter what we say or think, this kind of stuff will always happen. Perhaps it takes something really bad to happen to you before you wise up and be a real man instead of an immature punk driving a G with mom and dad's money.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "Burnout" boy has good story