G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

"Burnout" boy has good story

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you are drinking because you want to get "buzzed" do us all a favor... Hold your breath for 5 minutes. The "buzz" is insanely wicked right around 2 minutes and 30 seconds and it just keeps getting better.

If you are drinking because you like the taste, try O'doul's.

Old 03-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Z2G
this is just sad.....why even go on a forum to "brag" about this?

perhaps you should spend less time going out to parties (yes, it's "parties" not partys!!!) and drinking, and spend more time hitting the books (much more time). i honestly think your grasp of the english language/spelling is worse than my relatives who just came to this country....it's truly sad: (

Old 03-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Widdle ya into kindling
I wouldn't say that I have never drank and then drove, by I would not go into a forum for the car I was driving and tell everyone.

Work on your common sense!

Old 03-06-2005, 07:15 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Pwoz
That is a bad story... you were comitting DWI in your G. I have absolutly no respect for drunk drivers and that cop should have done his job and busted your ***. Go learn some respect for other people before you kill someone.

It's grammar, not grammer.

Umm seriously, good stor? Umm wow.

Old 03-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Received 300 Likes on 192 Posts
I am in the fire rescue services and I can't even begin to tell you how many accidents I have seen that are alcohol related. You name it, I've seen it.....pretty ugly when someone has been drinking and their judgement and reflexes are off. I've seen limbs missing, shattered lives, and deaths...dont be a statistic.

Old 03-06-2005, 07:35 PM
When you start hitting the books, you will find girls a lot more "proper" and fun than those you will ever find at any party...

just my two cents...

Old 03-06-2005, 07:50 PM
DWI in a G35....

i want to cry. I dont do drugs, and try hard in skool, and i do what i am told to, and i am a good boy. and i dont have a G35..

so i am guessing it pays off to be bad and do dumb stuff.

Old 03-06-2005, 07:53 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I think this is the third "underage DUI, got out of it" story I've read on the coupe forum in as many weeks. What's happening here?

G

Old 03-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by GeoBau
I think this is the third "underage DUI, got out of it" story I've read on the coupe forum in as many weeks. What's happening here?

G
no appreciation of the 'toys' aka no responsibility
& too much idle time. besides . . . . you've already said it best "That which we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly"

Old 03-06-2005, 08:21 PM
Florida G35 Club
Angry

Originally Posted by GeoBau

G
Time" Its only time. Every dog has his day. This post just scares me because it was cool to get away with it. If my boys even try this they will wish they were not born. My guess is somebody has not set an example. Somebody take his keys away. Now this is a spoiled brat.. Again----------- this is a spoiled brat!!!!!!!

Old 03-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by quiksilverj810
You guys can officialy call me a dummass besides my bad grammer. Alright so last night sat march, 5 im out with some of my buddys coming home from one of those highschool partys just like you see in American Pie So yeah all of my friends are trashed, im still a little buzzed and im driving and a cop has his flashes on. My buddy is like you can outrun him with your car, cop is driving a impala. So i laugh and pull over hes like licsense and registration blah blah. He tells me to step out of the car, and says follow my pen with your eyes do not move your head, so i follow. Thank god my uncle is a fellow police officer and i gave him his name the cop said o yeah im good friends with your uncle. Im thinking to myself so he chats with me and makes my buddys come out of the car. I asked the cop why did u pull me over he said i was doing 35 when the speed limit was 30 i was like But nice enough he let me and my buddys go cause i would of gotten a DWI.

Sorry if grammer is bad guys
Translation:
You just threatened to kill a bunch of people in Oceanside New York, but you were stopped before you could do anything, but you got out of trouble because you have connections in law-enforcement.

Old 03-06-2005, 08:37 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by KAHBOOM
Translation:
You just threatened to kill a bunch of people in Oceanside New York, but you were stopped before you could do anything, but you got out of trouble because you have connections in law-enforcement.

Oh shlt he's in oceanside?!?!? Lets meet up man, so i can smack you upside the head and let you know what's real!

Old 03-06-2005, 10:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I wonder if he can even read the labels on the alcohol he chooses to drink...Less drinky, more ready, more study-study. Now.

Or, you could join a Honda street racing forum and dirty up their gene pool. Admins, mods- a little chlorine here, please.

Old 03-06-2005, 10:48 PM
J-Z
are you really that stupid? wtf is it with you 18 year olds thinking its ok to drink and drive? refer to this thread you moron https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/45666-pulled-over-no-reason.html

or read my words of wisdom I had for one of you fellow dumb-asses

so let me get this straight, you do one of the stupidest and most irresponsible things you could possibly do and you have the ***** to complain about getting pulled over and then getting away with it, plus the way you post make its it seem like your trying to say it like we should be proud of you and you think its cool.

GROW UP, your lucky because in new york there is a zero tolerance law, meaning if your 20 or younger (not of legal drinking age) and you get caught with any alcohol in your system you lose your license for at leat a year.

you say you wont do it again but I doubt that, the stats show that most drinkers who drive intoxicated will do it again. Plus your not only putting yourself in danger you are putting some innocent people in danger too. What if you caused an accident and some poor lady who happens to be some little kids mom gets killed?

God forbid some dick like you ever kills someone in my family because they were drinking and driving, I will kill that person myself. There is no excuse for it, I wish you would have got caught, I wish they would have revoked your license and I hope your parents would have taken away the car they bought for you.

sounds like you have a problem admiting you were wrong, first off you dont have much experience as a driver period (you can tell me you been driving for so many years but bottom line is if your under 21 you dont have a ton of driving exp.) so when you are drinking (doesnt matter if its 2 or 3 drinks or 6 or 7 your judgement is impared.

Refer to my first post GROW UP you could have been a very serious accident even if you werent drinking, the fact that you had been drinking only increases those odds.

and point blank if you ever got into an accident and hurt one of my family members because

"Guys a few drinks is enough for a dui but not to kill someone, at least my toleration."

I would kick your teeth in until you couldnt speak something as dumb as those words. ignorant *** kids, and how dare you complain, a stupid reason for getting pulled over is your license plate is dirty not that you were showboating and DWI.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "Burnout" boy has good story