G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

"Burnout" boy has good story

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
quiksilverj810,
I don't really wish to "wear out" the medical side of this as a few people have already expressed their experiences with DUI's and MVA's, but I too feel the need to chime in.

Dude,
I am an operating room nurse in one of the busiest trauma centers in the US. My specialty is Orthopedic Trauma. 99% of the cases I work are car v. car or car v. pedestrian. More often than not, alcohol is involved. If you spent ONE day with me in the OR, you would never again get into a vehicle as a driver or passenger when alcohol was consumed by the intended driver.

Old 03-07-2005, 07:56 PM
things should get interesting with those links to personal info! It's only a matter of time before someone on this site goes to Yahoo, types in "Competition Infiniti"

and gets
http://www.competitioninfiniti.com

And figures out that quiksilverj810 of Oceanside New York's dad, Eric, can be reached at:
Competition Infiniti
601 East Jericho Turnpike
St. James, NY 11780

or

Main Phone 631-361-4636
Fax 631-361-3541

or heck, they might even email him.....

man would it even get messier if someone contacted the local PD and suggests that an officer provided a favor to the drunk nephew of some officer on the night of saturday March 6th?

I sense a Priceless moment in the making here. Any narcs onboard?

Old 03-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Owned!

I dont think the person who does it should be labeled as a narc. He is doing the right thing and saving lives. You really see what kind of a person you are when you can raise to the occassion. :-)

Originally Posted by SoCalTed
things should get interesting with those links to personal info! It's only a matter of time before someone on this site goes to Yahoo, types in "Competition Infiniti"

and gets

And figures out that quiksilverj810 of Oceanside New York's dad, Eric, can be reached at:
Competition Infiniti
St. James, NY 11780

or

Main Phone 631-361-4636
Fax 631-361-3541

man would it even get messier if someone contacted the local PD and suggests that an officer provided a favor to the drunk nephew of some officer on the night of saturday March 6th?

Old 03-07-2005, 08:08 PM
cool... 5 pages of flaming :-D Havn't seen that in a while... ahhh how i love the warmth :-D

Old 03-07-2005, 11:33 PM
someone gonna contact his dad

Old 03-07-2005, 11:41 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and gets

Competition Infiniti
St. James, NY 11780

or

Main Phone 631-361-4636
Fax 631-361-3541

OMFG Eric is his father?!?!? WOW, Competition is my dealer also, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 03-07-2005, 11:45 PM
i know if i bought my son a $35000 car i would definetely want to know if he was doing stupid things like this, every father should now what their children do, out of love, and safety.

Old 03-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Florida G35 Club
Thumbs up

and gets

Competition Infiniti
St. James, NY 11780

or

Main Phone 631-361-4636
Fax 631-361-3541

I like the way you think. This is going to play out. Your the man.

Old 03-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Wow, driving while under the influence and getting away with it because your uncle is a cop makes you cool. Go die. Kthx.

Old 03-08-2005, 12:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CarCrazed
BS. The guy is obviously a troll writing fake stories so people will spare their attenetions. He's probably laughing and enjoying all the commotion he has stirred up. Padding himself on the back thinking he's all smart and witty. Just ignore him.
If so, he has done a very fine job of it. He even posted a pic in the "pics with your G" thread. Here, have some photoshop fun with this one:

Old 03-08-2005, 01:08 AM
I dont post much, more of a lurker, but I just have to say u dont deserve to have that car ... i'm 19, never drank b4 in my life, but even if i did, i would never drink and drive, its a shame pple like you give teenagers a bad name ... hope ur dad makes u learn a lesson or two b4 u get back out on the roads

Old 03-08-2005, 01:56 AM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by MrElussive
Don't get personal like that, that's just not cool dude. Go waste your time doing something else. The kid did get home safely and I'm sure his dad isn't going to appreciate random phone calls from internet nerds who have nothing better to do than to rat out one of millions of teenagers who have probably driven under the influence.
Hello Mr Elussive. Do you have any kids? I have two boys and when they were born nobody gave me a book on how to raise them. Nor was there a forum to deal with kids. I welcome any help from somebody that has the '***** to help out. This kids dad is just doing the best he can and is probably working his *** off for his spoiled brad kid. Remember when that lady hit you in your car and you gave her 100.00 bucks. Ya you were cool!!
What if it was this kid that hit you drunk. I quess you would of been cool and gave him 100.00 bucks too!!! Responsibly Is what grown up people have. Please re think your reply.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "Burnout" boy has good story