"Burnout" boy has good story

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Florida G35 Club
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by quiksilverj810
You guys can officialy call me a dummass besides my bad grammer. Alright so last night sat march, 5 im out with some of my buddys coming home from one of those highschool partys just like you see in American Pie So yeah all of my friends are trashed, im still a little buzzed and im driving and a cop has his flashes on. My buddy is like you can outrun him with your car, cop is driving a impala. So i laugh and pull over hes like licsense and registration blah blah. He tells me to step out of the car, and says follow my pen with your eyes do not move your head, so i follow. Thank god my uncle is a fellow police officer and i gave him his name the cop said o yeah im good friends with your uncle. Im thinking to myself so he chats with me and makes my buddys come out of the car. I asked the cop why did u pull me over he said i was doing 35 when the speed limit was 30 i was like But nice enough he let me and my buddys go cause i would of gotten a DWI.

Sorry if grammer is bad guys
Thank "god" You weren't doing burn outs"

Old 03-06-2005, 03:14 PM
That is a bad story... you were comitting DWI in your G. I have absolutly no respect for drunk drivers and that cop should have done his job and busted your ***. Go learn some respect for other people before you kill someone.

It's grammar, not grammer.

Old 03-06-2005, 03:22 PM
If you was buzzed, you shouldn'r have been driving....

Been there, done that.... DUMB

Old 03-06-2005, 03:46 PM
..... this guy never ceases to amaze me.

Old 03-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Seriously, I'm an anesthesiologist and see the ugly side of what happens when people drink (even a little) and drive. I can't tell you how many times I've had to talk to parents about withdrawing life support on their 17 to 22 year-old son or daughter who was DUI, or who got hit by someone DUI. Please do not ever, for any reason, drink and drive again as you have no idea the kind of risk you are taking. The next time you're about to get in the car "just a little bit tipsy," ask yourself if you've ever seen someone die before. It's not like TV or the movies, my friend.

Old 03-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Someone ban this idiot

Old 03-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Devil's Advocate
Well it's not a story that I would have shared, but I'd dare say that most of the driving population has at some point in their lives gotten behind the wheel when they shouldn't have. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone... blah, blah, blah.

Oh and don't do it again dude. It's not worth it, a dui/dwi will rock your world. Take an hour out of your life, get some coffee and straighten up before you head home.

Old 03-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hahaha you make me laugh... ive been reading your posts recently and boy, you are one dumb kid.

DUI, and selling your uncle's name to get away, oh im sure ur uncle is VERY proud! you are so proud of your actions last night, you just HAD to post your "stupid stories" up on the forum. seriously, grow up lil kiddo.

Old 03-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by xkoraznboix
hahaha you make me laugh... ive been reading your posts recently and boy, you are one dumb kid.

DUI, and selling your uncle's name to get away, oh im sure ur uncle is VERY proud! you are so proud of your actions last night, you just HAD to post your "stupid stories" up on the forum. seriously, grow up lil kiddo.
i second that notion

Old 03-06-2005, 05:51 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by quiksilverj810
Yes i ****ed up by driving tipsy, and i do regret doing it. But it wasnt like i was speeding or driving recklessly. I was only driving 5mph above the speed limit
Quiksilverj810, As you can tell, what you did is not a very smart thing to do, and is equally unpopular with our members.
Please learn from this episode and don't drink and drive, and remember that those kinds of stories are very much unwelcome here.

Colin

Old 03-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The thing that gets me is he seems to lack the common sense to realize that some things shouldn't be shouted from the mountain tops. Getting pulled over for potential DUI or DWI is something that would not only scare the crap out of me, it is something that would be humiliating. I would bet anything that he will do it again at the next opportunity. And yes, we have all done stupid things. The difference is that we breathe a sigh of relief that we survived them. He seems to think they are cool. Either get a clue or go to another forum.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "Burnout" boy has good story