G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

"Burnout" boy has good story

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let me start off by saying that I am in no means advocating driving while intoxicated. It is a horrible thing that can kill innocent lives.
That being said, I want to pose a question. Why is it that drunk driving gets this reaction, but speeding seems to be accepted in this forum. Speed kills, too. Maybe not as much as drunk driving. But, killing is killing.

Old 03-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
because there are professional race car drivers that can operate a car at high speeds, but not professional drunk drivers... driving drunk is just plain stupid, no matter the conditions...

Last edited by GRider35c; 03-09-2005 at 08:12 PM.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:27 PM
It's really amazing how dumb people can be... dumb gets' redefined the longer i stay on this board...

Old 03-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
because there are professional race car drivers that can operate a car at high speeds, but not professional drunk drivers... driving drunk is just plain stupid, no matter the conditions...
Professional racers cannot control the X factors on the track, let alone those off of the track. Blowing a tire at a high rate of speed, pedestrian running in front of the car, another driver causing an accident, etc. Being a professional does not excuse high speed driving or racing off of the track. Period. Any professional with real skill and a modicum of intelligence advocates racing on the track and only on the track.

Old 03-09-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by GRider35c
wtf is wrong with lefties??????????
lol. I dindn't say anything was wrong with lefties. they just write sorta funny becasue of the way they arc their wrist and it looks awkward. but nothing against lefties as people.

Old 03-09-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by SnMDesignStudio
Professional racers cannot control the X factors on the track, let alone those off of the track. Blowing a tire at a high rate of speed, pedestrian running in front of the car, another driver causing an accident, etc. Being a professional does not excuse high speed driving or racing off of the track. Period. Any professional with real skill and a modicum of intelligence advocates racing on the track and only on the track.
damn you and your big words. im gonna look this one up this time.

mod·i·*** - A small, moderate, or token amount.
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Old 03-09-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by J-Z
are you really that stupid? wtf is it with you 18 year olds thinking its ok to drink and drive? refer to this thread you moron https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/45666-pulled-over-no-reason.html

or read my words of wisdom I had for one of you fellow dumb-asses

The forum I did a few weeks back, yeah well i've been fine ever since and just fyi I'll be 21 in July, im not 18.

Old 03-10-2005, 12:29 AM
Jp1
pm

I tried to PM but decided maybe it would help everyone...

I've been in your shoes. I've been in cars pulled over and have had different stories told to get us out of a dui. What I can tell you is that you are not alone. I'
ve partied with the best of them, but realize even being the most responsible guy there, it might turn out wrong... I grew up where drinking was tolerated alot. Don't take those chances as they're not granted to everyone. Count yourself blessed and do the best you can to not find yourself in those spots. Get a ride, take a cab, whatever it takes to not have to drink and drive.

Remember....The truth is better than any bs story you ever made up........

Old 03-10-2005, 02:42 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by Bazz
That may be true, but the law is the law. Every officer has the choice to enforce the basic speed law, as well as the maximum speed law. Whether he chooses to or not is up to him. BUT...at 2:00 AM, with a car full of teenagers...you bet your a** they will enforce the law as probable cause to pull you over and make sure the driver isn't a threat to himself or others.
Very well put Bazz.

Old 03-10-2005, 09:59 AM
J-Z
Originally Posted by trelokomio
The forum I did a few weeks back, yeah well i've been fine ever since and just fyi I'll be 21 in July, im not 18.

you wanna try some english so I can understand what your trying to say? so your 20? big deal, you still acted like you were a child. again GROW UP.

I hope you read everything I posted too, you need to realize that driving while what you called buzzed is just as bad and there is no excuse for DWI none, no matter how you try to justify it its wrong and stupid. Now if karma existed you would be taken out by a young kid who was just buzzed, but it wont happen like that, it will be some poor defensless person on their way home killed by some ignorant **** who thinks just like you.

Last edited by J-Z; 03-10-2005 at 10:02 AM.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by MrBillMartin
is eric young sales manager that is going bald with the crappy rolex copy. i also think hes lefty. i jsut remember him filling out papers with me and noticing his fake watch and that he was a lefty. not sure if his name was eric though.
Not sure as I only spoke with him over the phone. He can't be too young since the dumba$$ who started this thread is his son.

- pink