G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

biggest mistake of my life

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 07:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thread is going no where at this point... unless you have something constructive to say.. why post.. i dont mean to be a punk or not..but sheesh man..

i am gonna stick up for this thread the most i can.. i hardly ever chat , i mainly just research.. but wow.. some people.. does it make a difference in your life if words are spelled wrong on a forum posted by one of its members????

damn..some people just dont give up on the most stupid things..

this is making me refer to the quality of board thread posted earler..

when i first come on board here, everyone was pretty much cool with eachother..
this thread first started of correctly.. then just downhill.

lighten up ?

Old 03-10-2005, 09:23 PM
pediphile?

lol. anyone else wondering why Mr. POT has all these pics of little boys?

pics sure why not!

Me being a "thug" in guatemala

and my "dad's" ride. even tho he has driven it all of once in the 1 year and 4 months i've had it....

BTW: I go to a Priv. School =)

More pics per request...of me or car ...i guess

Last edited by Wizzathe1337; 03-10-2005 at 09:25 PM.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
damn, that sucks the new 05s would've made the biggest smile on just about any experienced manual driver. but if you already have the car i wouldnt trade it in.. at least not now... i say have some fun with it.. you did buy it might as well enjoy it first right? and dont trade a new car for a used anything..

also maybe you'll trade it in for the new skyline a year or so after its out.. it'll be the perfect time, that is if your still interested in the "g35 style"

lol i just read the second thread and wow talk about how this guy just put the biggest smile in my face and just made my day

o and i really dunno why i should explain this in a forum but i minus well just for fun.......its just me and my mom living by ourselves.....im 19 yrs old i do marketing for a company called Carico ( www.carico.com) for the past year or so i make 31gs a year....i kno its not all that but good enough for myself, my mom owns a beauty salon we put down 20 gs for the car...10 gs each....im payin for the rest of the monthly payments which are around 350 i pay for my own insurance....

basicly i just posted that so that the 50% of the envious haters can sleep better at night and thanks so much for such a welcome ....o yea and the reason i said i got my mom to by it....its basicly because the cars under her name if not my insurance would shoot up the roof...i love the way all these people figured out my entire life in a matter of minutes

im glad theres still cool people such as aznteazer that i could look forward to talk to on these forums

Originally Posted by Aznteazer
dang some of you guys are PMSing about such a post. who gives a sh** if you had to work all your life to get a G. all this kid is saying is he should have waited for a 6MT, and some of you always start that same 'ol line..."you're a kid and not old enuf to appreciate the value, love wat ur mommy bought you"
some kids are just lucky to be wealthy and dont have to show the appreciation of every penny IMO.
pwned?

*edit* lol oh yea and i HOPE you all caught sarcasm in the title of this topic

Last edited by rE 4k sHuN; 03-10-2005 at 10:12 PM.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by rE 4k sHuN
and weaksauce....your such a dick haha
BWHAHAH. i didnt mean to cause so much controversy. welcome to the G family bro, you will find that its "nothing but love". SOOOOOO, evident from this post.

dont worry about that too much tho. take evey advantage in life you can and enjoy it as it is. its way too short to sweat the small ****...

Old 03-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznteazer
dang some of you guys are PMSing about such a post. who gives a sh** if you had to work all your life to get a G. all this kid is saying is he should have waited for a 6MT, and some of you always start that same 'ol line..."you're a kid and not old enuf to appreciate the value, love wat ur mommy bought you"
some kids are just lucky to be wealthy and dont have to show the appreciation of every penny IMO.

yeah pwned indeed, I appreciate that. Thanks for the back up =)

Livin' large =)

Were all G owners no need to pull out pictures of little boys and call names

Old 03-10-2005, 10:15 PM
Lets Just Talk About How Much Our Car Owns!

Old 03-10-2005, 10:24 PM
talk about how a ford focus...OR a toyota matrix took me the other day....not by alot but i noticed he was accelerating more than i was when we were doing like 115

this kid didnt even have hids just basic yellow lights....**** if i would have had that 6mt i would have been out wit those xtra 18 hp!!

lol...btw road was empty no cars for miles....sue me n start another hatin chain

Old 03-10-2005, 10:42 PM
im 19 yrs old i do marketing for a company called Carico ( www.carico.com) for the past year or so i make 31gs a year....i kno its not all that but good enough for myself, my mom owns a beauty salon we put down 20 gs for the car...10 gs each....im payin for the rest of the monthly payments which are around 350 i pay for my own insurance....
Damn, you really got screwed. 350 a month and you put 20k down? you must be paying like 15% interest.

You know that 20k you and your mom spent could have put you through college and in 4-5 years you'd be making 3 times what you do now.

Old 03-10-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by Mikerosoft
Damn, you really got screwed. 350 a month and you put 20k down? you must be paying like 15% interest.

You know that 20k you and your mom spent could have put you through college and in 4-5 years you'd be making 3 times what you do now.
yea we really did pay high interest but the car came out to like 36k

and how would you kno that i dont have any money for college saved up or that im stuck in a dead end job and dont have any plans for my future??

why are you so interested in my life.

Old 03-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Can we just leave others' private live out of the forum? It's really pointless insulting other people because of their good fortune or their misfortune. The spelling correction thing is going too far as well. This is just an internet forum but I don't see why we can't just respect each other. If a kid wants to boast about being spoiled, then let him. No need to judge other people or what they say so long as the post is not offensive to other people. (which in this case I don't believe it was)

Peace out - Damn I feel so old after typing that reply.

Old 03-10-2005, 11:31 PM
hmm...so getting an AT G was your big mistake?
your biggest mistake would be that you posted a thread about arguing AT and MT
ask yourself...appearance? performance?

Old 03-10-2005, 11:34 PM
yea we really did pay high interest but the car came out to like 36k

and how would you kno that i dont have any money for college saved up or that im stuck in a dead end job and dont have any plans for my future??
I don't know those things but I do know that a $350 a month + insurance is a big obligation to have while in college.

why are you so interested in my life.
Its the law. You don't know yet but once you pass the age of 35, you have to try to teach the younger generations the ways of the world.

Old 03-10-2005, 11:57 PM
well, i've been driving my dad's 1986 corolla-gts since i was 14 because i had to make deliveries in the morning, he owns a tofu shop, since then i've acquired phenomonal driving abilities, currently i am undefeated on mt. akina except for this weird wrx that came out of no where, i don't know what happened...

Old 03-11-2005, 12:00 AM
i work full time at carico right now....i start college in sept...k please les stop talkin about my life

Old 03-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally Posted by sillyhenry
well, i've been driving my dad's 1986 corolla-gts since i was 14 because i had to make deliveries in the morning, he owns a tofu shop, since then i've acquired phenomonal driving abilities, currently i am undefeated on mt. akina except for this weird wrx that came out of no where, i don't know what happened...
haha, good one man

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: biggest mistake of my life