G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 Coupe, BMW M3, or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok stop replying to this forum cause this is retarded...dont be jealous of what i can get at this age, just because u didnt/couldnt get it (mostly couldnt) when u were 16, dont mean others cant...just sit their and keep trying to afford the car u've dreamed of since a child!

end of story! OH!

thank you to all who support me!!

Old 03-19-2005, 10:45 PM
wow this thread grew very fast. 3 pages in one day, is that a record? lol i'm too lazy to read this thing. ok let's cut to the chase.

M3 - way too much car for you. g35 is already too much car for me. o ya too expensive.
EVO - again too much car for you, plus it looks like a box on wheels. on the plus side, you always have that 3 foot wing that you can use to push your car when that mitsu engine craps up on you.
G35 - lol again too much car for you. too much luxury. too much everything.

if you really are getting this as your first car, it's not a smart idea to get a sports car, especially a manual. tickets tickets tickets!!! start off with something less powerful and less expensive. Get a Scion .

Sort of off the Topic - lol i occasionally have stupid episodes where i'm trying to drive my G like it's my old camry. i keep forgetting that it has 300 hp and not 115 or whatever the camry is rated at. i sometimes accidently floor it and it actually acclerates unlike the camry and i get scared and freak out.

Sup Rini, good to see you on the forums!

Old 03-19-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Xristos
i can afford certain things but not a porsche! lol, now ur getting overboard!

ahh...here it is...

which is it? can you afford a Porsche, or can you not?

Old 03-19-2005, 10:48 PM
a boxster possbily,,idk bout the others, so i guess no (<cause thats what u wanna hear and i want to shut u up so NO!!)...and Destrega..>none of that is too much for me,,too much for you, possibly, but speed doesnt scare me! ive been racing gokarts for quite come time, i might make it to indy car racing if i keep doing good, but we will see what happens in japan tourny next month!

Old 03-19-2005, 10:51 PM
ok stop replying to this forum cause this is retarded...dont be jealous of what i can get at this age, just because u didnt/couldnt get it (mostly couldnt) when u were 16, dont mean others cant...just sit their and keep trying to afford the car u've dreamed of since a child!
no one here is jealous of your immature posts (at this point, that's all this is)...don't flatter yourself....and, you're the only one dreaming of a car here....maybe if you DO get one of these cars, your ***** will drop and you will start your way to being a man...good luck, you've got a long way to go.

Old 03-19-2005, 10:52 PM
haha u guys started it..i asked one simple question...then came the dissing and hating from u guys because of my age...dont worry about my age!!!

Old 03-19-2005, 10:53 PM
Maybe this kid isn't so full of ****. His name is obviously Greek, so I believe his father has a restaurant (of course). I will assume that everything checks out with you Xristo......congrats for being able to afford any of these choices at your age, wish I was in that position at your age. As for which one (and I love my G), I would ave to hands down go for the M3 (hopefully my next car). All the best, and be careful. Xronia Polla

Old 03-19-2005, 10:55 PM
hey malaka...mepiases...i am geek! haha REPRESENT! and ur right all greeks own at least one restaurant! YIASOU!

Old 03-19-2005, 10:58 PM
i am geek! haha REPRESENT!
say no more....I rest my case, your Honor.

lol!!

Old 03-19-2005, 11:00 PM
lol thank you! finally this thread came to a hault!

Old 03-19-2005, 11:10 PM
lol thank you! finally this thread came to a hault!

no u idioit... look at ur post... u called urself a GEEK... not GREEK... he is makin fun of u... nice one

Old 03-19-2005, 11:19 PM
strait up xristos, you got your sh*t made, you've worked your *** off and have great grades to show, along with scholerships to great universities. Im 20 and bought my G myself, but if my paernts bought it for me in high school, i would have taken it for sure, why not? . your parents must be very proud of you, owning a G or M3 in high scool isnt all that uncommon these days, i saw it when i was in HS. Get the M3, id say 90% of G owners would trade their G for an M3 if money wasnt a factor. get an M3 and live it up, keep the grades up and the girls flockin, ha. Just rember, just because you own one of the nicest cars at your school doesnt make you any better than the kid driving the bucket civic hatchback. plz dont think your the sh*t, keep your cool, dont flaunt it, that way people will respect you and its less likely u will get it keyed. Anyways man, get the M3, mad props, goodluck. pce

Old 03-19-2005, 11:44 PM
oh that was a typo, i meant to type greek no geek lol...Chuckp, i wont and dont think i am better than kids at my school, some kids (like u mentioned) think they are the **** cause they have a mustang or camaro, my goal is to have a car that will tear theres apart..i dont want to make friend with them!

Old 03-19-2005, 11:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Okay Heres My Take On Your Idiocracy.. If You Where Just Asking A Question You Wouldnt Have To Put Your Age As If Your Tryin To Show Off Or Something.. Two.. If You Had Half A Brain You Would See The Search Function And Know That This Topic Has Been Discussed Many Times.. And 3 You Are Going To Get In A Wreck And Die..im Sorry But Its True

Old 03-19-2005, 11:47 PM
one..ur wrong two...i stated my age so you can see where i am coming from when i ask for a car third...ur wrong fourth...i didnt feel like searching fifth...i wont get in a wreck and die sixth...did i mention ur wrong!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Coupe, BMW M3, or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo?