Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 11:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
f*ck him up

key his face

Old 05-10-2005, 11:57 PM
Sell the G and buy a car that none of the immature people you come in contact with will care about. Later, when you graduate to the "real world", you can get this fine car and hopefully support it with a lifestyle that doesn't include keying.

Old 05-11-2005, 12:03 AM
I feel sorry for you and your car. There is a huge chance that your roommate did it. However, it could be someone else who did it to make you guys fight more and watch the show. What i try to say is, unless if you have proof, or else don't do anything too rough to ur roomate. Good Luck.

Old 05-11-2005, 12:16 AM
First of all I feel your pain man, my car got keyed however its nowhere near as bad as yours...IF you are pretty sure that it's your roommate..kill that f**ker..if you aren't and you beat his ***, imagine what he may do to your car to get revenge. also if anyone is that ***** that they damage someones car instead of fighting, what f**king losers..

Old 05-11-2005, 12:21 AM
Looks like a case for Judge Judy......

Old 05-11-2005, 12:22 AM
damn man that really sucks... i know how you feel because my previous car (01 toyota mr2 spyder) was keyed twice... the first time was when i left the car in the street on campus since i only had a 1 hour discussion to attend..i come out and the passenger side door is keyed a good 10 times or so. then to add more fuel to the fire, the 2nd time i got keyed was 2 weeks after the first incident. i went to the movies, come out to see EVERY body panel keyed, even the headlights. it was so ****ed up. they basically ****ed up every piece of the car except for the convertible top...so i definitely feel your pain....but you basically have a good idea of who did it. i for one have really not had any enemies (im guessing random hoodlums/troublemakers). i think your best bet would be to try and take it to say a small claims court and have him pay for the damages. you really dont want to get revenge by other means, he may just key your car again.

Old 05-11-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally Posted by smokedhen
I have thought of trading in my car for a cheaper one, but the hit my parents will take on it will probably be worse. I have regretted not getting a second hand car. I get too paranoid about keeping my car brand new. The ****ed up thing is that I can't prove it's my roommate.
Your parents have spent the money. It's sitting "keyed" outside your dorm. They will never recover the money. Cars aren't like houses, you know. They depreciate and do so fast. I think you owe to your folks to do two things. Get the car repaired at your expense and get a parking garage to keep the G safe. Don't tell anyone where your car is garaged. It'll be your insurance. As far as the roommate goes, find a way to resolve your differences peacefully. You're not going to feel any better by resorting to violence and you can't get back what's been taken away (your G's virginity). Besides, you don't know which wacko did the keying, so just get on with your life. That's my advice.

Old 05-11-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally Posted by smokedhen
I have thought of taking it to small claims court. I am afraid that I have a lack of evidence to convince the judge. I am soo frustrated. I feel helpless.

Has he damamged anything else of yours? In small claims court, you don't have to have a bulletproof case; you just have to be more convincing than the other person. If he comes off as psycho and manipulative or has a history of doing stuff like this, you should get a judgement in your favor.

Old 05-11-2005, 12:42 AM
ehhh lawyers cost mucho $$$, basically winning the case would just end up paying your lawyer, hell it might not even cover the lawyer's expenses. you're in a sticky situation maybe there is someone on here that knows the law well or has experienced something similar that can help you out. i would have taken my case to court if i had any idea who the criminals were.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My car got keyed!