G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 Featured in PAS mag

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 02:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool G35 Featured in PAS mag

Hey everybody! I saw Randy's post about his G in SportZ magazine and wanted to let you know that I will also be featured in the June edition of PAS mag (Performance Auto Sound).

I'm pretty excited about it like Randy is. I've never had this happen to me before and it has been quite an experience.

Same idea with a two page article and about 6 or 7 pictures. The cover looks amazing.

It's about time our G's started representing.

Keep a look out for it and let me know what you think.

Congrats Randy if you read this!

Old 05-31-2005, 03:06 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
nice two g's from this forum in a mag on the same months, we're getting too popular

Old 05-31-2005, 03:06 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by SammyJL
Hey everybody! I saw Randy's post about his G in SportZ magazine and wanted to let you know that I will also be featured in the June edition of PAS mag (Performance Auto Sound).

I'm pretty excited about it like Randy is. I've never had this happen to me before and it has been quite an experience.

Same idea with a two page article and about 6 or 7 pictures. The cover looks amazing.

Congrats to you too Sammy. It's nice that you represented G35Driver in the article. I'm sure that'll go a long way to helping our exposure and popularity.
We'll certainly look out for the Mag..... For those who don't find a copy, hang on to the issue you find and bring it (or copies) to the next meet.

Kudos bro

Colin.

Old 05-31-2005, 03:15 PM
Never enough
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats to you both! Maybe one of these days Ill be able to get in a mag.

Old 05-31-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Gsedanman
Congrats to you too Sammy. It's nice that you represented G35Driver in the article. I'm sure that'll go a long way to helping our exposure and popularity.
We'll certainly look out for the Mag..... For those who don't find a copy, hang on to the issue you find and bring it (or copies) to the next meet.

Kudos bro

Colin.
Thanks Colin and I even got them to mention G35Driver in the article. Look out for new members after the magazine comes out.

Old 05-31-2005, 03:30 PM
Love hearing about some of our own getting published! Of course, with as many of us as there are, it's bound to happen from time to time.

Old 05-31-2005, 05:22 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

congrats right back at ya...we should have a forum started..."G's in print"

Old 05-31-2005, 09:02 PM

Hey Sammy,

Were you the G with the Greddy TT at the Krispy Kreme meet in Mississauga this Saturday? .. I drove up to canada this weekend from virginia .. and co-incidently you guys were having a meet .... i was the guy who asked you to rev your engine ... just making sure if its you...

Old 05-31-2005, 11:29 PM
Yeah that was me. I didn't realize that you were from Virginia. Wow that is a long way to drive for a meet. j/k I have a brother in Nashville and he told me that it was about a 16-18 hour drive from his place. How far was it for you? Were you driving one of the Lexus cars that showed for the meet?

Anyway it was good to meet you and maybe I'll see you again up this way sometime.

Old 05-31-2005, 11:36 PM
Yeah .. i used to live in Mississauga ... i was just visiting for the memorial day weekend ... I was driving the Black G35 Coupe ... It's a good 8 hour drive in Virginia ...its not that far .. always fun to drive the G. Congrats on the whole SportsZ Magazine thing... im going to be in canada in the summer .. see you again soon

Old 05-31-2005, 11:45 PM
I should have taken some pictures of the meet. I totally forgot! Are you in any of the pictures that Ian posted on the Canada forum?

Old 06-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Hey Sammy! Congrats! Your G is sooo HOT...
BTW I was at Kensai today getting my G lowered. I Told Allen to call me as soon as you get in there to get your car worked on... so I can get my car worked on the same day too. I might throw on headers as well. Or you can PM me your email so we can communicate that way.

Old 06-01-2005, 03:14 PM
Check your PM's!

Old 06-01-2005, 07:46 PM
Hey everybody. One of the members on the Canadian forum gave me the link to the article if you are interested. The magazine didn't even tell me. Idiots!!

Check it out here.

Old 06-01-2005, 09:28 PM
very nice

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Featured in PAS mag