G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Neighbor Trouble

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 09:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neighbor Trouble

-- Maybe this should go in Off-TOpic, but it does have to do with my Gc --

So this morning I discovered a big chunk of doggy doo-doo on my G. I'm pretty sure it's not my dog's because I specifically remember picking up my dog's last night and I walked him and I did NOT let him out this morning. I live in Irvine, California... is there anything I can to do... oh iono.. scare any possible suspects not to do that again if they find anything else on their grass that doesn't belong to me and deem that it's their responsibility to give it to the only big dog owner in the street, because obviously there is no such thing as other dogs in the world... I'm not trying to take actual action (unless happens again), but just a warning... any laws about private property or something?

Old 06-13-2005, 09:32 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i think unless you have survellance tape to prove that one of your neighbors
did it, it might be hard to take him/her down it in court. but you should still
notify police that it happened.

Old 06-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Your pretty much out of luck. Unless you can articulate that the poo ruined your paint job and that might be a courtesy Vandalism report. Do you know who did it? Even if you think, you still pretty much dont have anything. Camera, or just park the car elsewhere. Good luck.

Old 06-13-2005, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE=visualfusion]-- Maybe this should go in Off-TOpic, but it does have to do with my Gc --

So this morning I discovered a big chunk of doggy doo-doo on my G. I'm pretty sure it's not my dog's because I specifically remember picking up my dog's last night and ........

Soooo, you found doo ON your G and you're absolutely positive it wasn't your dog -'s doo .... which you remember picking up (off the G ?) ? IMHO doo....d, you seem to have a problem. Could be real or could be imagined, but it's still a problem. Suggestion = start by shootin the neighbor's dog. @ that point, if you're still havin to dedoo the G then that little puppy o yours (no pun intended) gotta go too. This is where it get's tricky .... if @ that point you're still pickin doo off the G, sell the car & go postal. In other words doo 'em all & let dog, I mean god sort 'em out. Yes I know, Stank you, stank you smelly much anyway.

Old 06-13-2005, 09:51 PM
I outta put out a surv camera on my roof to look down onto the drive way... damn it, and I just had to pick yesterday to get lazy and not move stuff in the garage to park it in... @_@

Old 06-13-2005, 10:09 PM
I think it is time for a little flaming dog s*** on your neighbor's door steps 2night.

Old 06-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
just find the whose dog it is and take a crap on their car, kinda like in "Me, Myself and Irene"

Old 06-13-2005, 10:27 PM
I'm lost

Old 06-13-2005, 10:40 PM
hmmm On your car?

*_/*****\____
(_O________O )

Old 06-13-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by G35Luver
hmmm On your car?

*_/*****\____
(_O________O )
LMAO!!!
that's one big dog....

Old 06-13-2005, 11:28 PM
That's wrong! You are all being soooo funny. Visual has a real problem and I for one can relate. Some dumb *** kid in our neighborhood has it out for my 17 yr old son (who is a really good kid). My Lexus was paper-mache'd 4 times last year and now twice in two weeks the sob ***** did the same thing to my son's Trooper.

We don't really know who it is, but I just ordered and installed a color day/IR night camera to record the wee hours in my driveway when these attacks ocurr. The local cop said get a tape and they'll get his ***.

Try http://www.HomeControls.com they have great security equipmebnt and remote controls for everything. Good Stuff!

Old 06-13-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by G35Luver
hmmm On your car?

*_/*****\____
(_O________O )
You funny. You real funny. /asian accent

Basically, I'm thinking it was on the grass somewhere and they picked it up and put it on my car.

Anyways, thanks rwdds, I'll try to find a good camera w/ night vision

Old 06-13-2005, 11:49 PM
visual,
what area of irvine do you live in?, just so i know to avoid it.

Old 06-14-2005, 03:33 AM
Our sense of "community" is going down the f*cking drain. So the neighbor can't just ring your door-bell and ask nicely? He's gotta actually go pick up the dog poo... and take it over to your house... and then place it on your car during the whole time not trying to get caught? Wouldn't just ringing your door-bell and asking very friendly to be a better dog owner?

Geez... I would strangle this dood if I ever caught him. I mean geez... you work hard for what you do and this SOB treats your car that way? I'd rip his arms out and throw it in his lawn.

Old 06-14-2005, 03:51 AM
I found a very large pile in my yard from my neghbor's dog ONCE. That day I told him that next time I'll bring it back to him on his doorstep. Now no more DOGGY DOO!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Neighbor Trouble