Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2005, 08:21 PM
Lex
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JDM 350GT
wow...thats a lot for me to accept...i never knew that G35 was a rice car :/
i am getting neon tomorrow people!

Ok, I went a little too far there. Got a little emotional since you guys seem to be calling everything a "rice" now.
Anyhow, I apologize for generalizing my opinion that I don't even mean.

Old 06-18-2005, 08:26 PM
i agree with suhochunsah.. the ricers that dont know wth their doing maybe something to laf at.. but wut do u call supras n skyline gtrs with wings everyone drools over?? whats next are manual trannies rice?? and plus people should look at some of the ridiculous looking american muscles.. and im not talking about the dodge viper srt 10s im talking about those old *** fords with its engline popping out of its hood and after one drag race it blows up haha

Old 06-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Lex
Originally Posted by AzianMakaveli
I have one that is very simialar for sale... its made by Tenzo R...
I actually saw the Tenzo R spoiler real life and didn't really like how the ends of the spoiler gets a little bit narrower than the center (if you see top view, it's easy to tell). Also, I want a little wider than 50". Do you have the spoiler installed on your car? If so, do you have any pictures?

Last edited by suhochunsah; 06-18-2005 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 06-18-2005, 08:30 PM
Lex
Originally Posted by dkim-
i agree with suhochunsah.. the ricers that dont know wth their doing maybe something to laf at.. but wut do u call supras n skyline gtrs with wings everyone drools over?? whats next are manual trannies rice?? and plus people should look at some of the ridiculous looking american muscles.. and im not talking about the dodge viper srt 10s im talking about those old *** fords with its engline popping out of its hood and after one drag race it blows up haha
Haha, those american muscles are scary tho! Well fast ones at least.

Old 06-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by suhochunsah
I actually saw the Tenzo R spoiler real life and didn't really like how the ends of the spoiler gets a little bit narrower than the center (if you see top view, it's easy to tell). Also, I want a little wider than 50". Do you have the spoiler installed on your car? If so, do you have any pictures?

its not on the G35, it WAS on my honda, but the brackets are still on it... (im asian)

Old 06-18-2005, 09:09 PM
i am intrested to see that spoiler on are cars, but only if you have a fullbody kit

Old 06-18-2005, 09:34 PM
Widdle ya into kindling
I'm looking for something like this:

You can't be serious. This is not real! You are just trying to start CHIT and **** off people so you can sit back and read their remarks.

If you are serious............

SELL YOUR CAR YOU DON'T DESERVE IT.

Old 06-18-2005, 09:43 PM
actually, i had a similar spoiler on my nissan 180 (i was in japan at the time). i needed it as my car would start getting 'nervous' at around 110mph. i find that my g stays pretty stable until about 130mph, after that i'd start looking into one of those as well. i don't call it rice... if you use it. function over form i say. that style works a lot better than one i've got right now (stock), which people don't think is ricey. but that is truly a spoiler that has no function... that's what i call ricey. and yes i read the rice definition thread.

Old 06-18-2005, 09:47 PM
if possible, can someone please photoshop this spoiler on a g

Old 06-18-2005, 10:50 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
I got a photoshop for you

Stop playing need for speed kids, You own a real car

Old 06-19-2005, 12:07 AM
Lex
Originally Posted by realgone
You can't be serious. This is not real! You are just trying to start CHIT and **** off people so you can sit back and read their remarks.

If you are serious............

SELL YOUR CAR YOU DON'T DESERVE IT.
I think I deserve to drive what I buy with my own money. Who the **** are you to tell me what I deserve and what I don't? If you saw that type of a spoiler on a JDM Skyline V35, would you still be talking ****? You think G35 is some kinda Rolls Royes or a Bentley? It's a sports car kid. And doing modification to a sports car that will help the performance isn't called "rice". When I hit 140+MPH, that will definately help me more than the dinky stock spoiler. I don't think you deserve to drive a G if you don't know the purpose of a spoiler. Go sell your grocery-getter G and buy yourself a Camry. It sure has a lot more trunk space for ur shopping.

Old 06-19-2005, 12:11 AM
Widdle ya into kindling
Originally Posted by jasperg35
actually, i had a similar spoiler on my nissan 180 (i was in japan at the time). i needed it as my car would start getting 'nervous' at around 110mph. i find that my g stays pretty stable until about 130mph, after that i'd start looking into one of those as well. i don't call it rice... if you use it. function over form i say. that style works a lot better than one i've got right now (stock), which people don't think is ricey. but that is truly a spoiler that has no function... that's what i call ricey. and yes i read the rice definition thread.
PAAAAAAAALEASE

Old 06-19-2005, 12:20 AM
Widdle ya into kindling
If you saw that type of a spoiler on a JDM Skyline V35, would you still be talking ****?
Doubt that would ever happen.

The people on this thread in any of support of this spoiler must be under 20 years of age.

oh yeah, keep believing that serves a function!

Old 06-19-2005, 12:29 AM
Lex
Originally Posted by realgone
Doubt that would ever happen.

The people on this thread in any of support of this spoiler must be under 20 years of age.

oh yeah, keep believing that serves a function!
Don't think everybody is like you, or has the same mind as yours.... (which is mindless... nothing in it.) lol looks like most of the people on this thread are haters and very ignorant. Learn how to respect others unless you want to be treated with no respect.

Old 06-19-2005, 12:51 AM
Widdle ya into kindling
Don't think everybody is like you, or has the same mind as yours.... (which is mindless... nothing in it.) lol looks like most of the people on this thread are haters and very ignorant. Learn how to respect others unless you want to be treated with no respect.
Git yerself a Neon GitterDone

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe