G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 02:16 PM
Lex
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DrPJM1
A GT-style wing is only useful at about 130mph plus and above. If you currently drive at those speeds then you need it. Otherwise, it is just decoration for posing.
Yes, I do drive at 140+MPH a lot of times. I'm not a pro racer, nor a tech guru. I don't know a LOT about cars/physics, but as far as I know, a proper GT wing can help me with downforce and keep me better on the road at very high speeds. No idea why people are calling me ricer.

Old 06-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Lex
Originally Posted by Hyde
if i had the money to mod a coupe, i'd probably get a GT wing for the coupe.

but before i get a GT wing, i'll probably have a TS widebody.... stock car with GT wing is really ugly.... it would look great with the TS widebody.

especially when i track the car often enough.... i dont think anyone would call a 3D GT wing rice... i'll probably build the engine to around 600HP, i think i'll need all that downforce.

if u still call a car that i mention rice, then u have no idea whats rice and whats not. a 2000 dollar Dry Carbon GT wing would never come close to being rice. Ricer would pay a maximum of 200 bux for a crappy aluminum GT wing from pepboys
Yeah, I love the TS widebody G, but very pricey I'm thinking of getting the widebody or Greddy TT kit. Anyways, before all that, I need to save up some more money might just stick with regular kit.

Old 06-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by suhochunsah
Yeah, I love the TS widebody G, but very pricey I'm thinking of getting the widebody or Greddy TT kit. Anyways, before all that, I need to save up some more money might just stick with regular kit.
getting widebody would means u gotta get a set of rims thats wide enough....

Old 06-19-2005, 02:45 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by IS300TOG35
If it makes you feel any better I got chewed up and spit out on is300.net a few years back when I put this wing on my car. It was a spoiler actually designed specifly for the IS300, but regardless it was a wing and caused plenty of flames.

Since you are into wings, Ill let you decide if its your taste or not. I don't really think it was over the top.. maybe it would look silly if my IS was stock, but with a full kit I think it blended quite nicely. And for anyone who will beg to differ, please do, since I dont own the car anymore I am not out to defent it anymore
I acctually think this looks pretty nice. It is in between the height of a big wing and a stock spoiler. Suhochunsah if you fond something like this that is possibly a bit more subtle than a full blown wing it could work out well. People have a bad rep on these spoilers becasue "ricers" get them too big for their cars or way wider than the acctual car. If applied correctly and sized correctly it will look aggressive but not over done. I trust you won't take a $40K car and make rash descisions. Its seems yo are thinking things out.

Old 06-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Received 84 Likes on 54 Posts
Here is a couple of pics of skylines from japan with wings. The HKS is the only one with a GT wing, but it will give you all a idea of how it would look on a G.

Attached Thumbnails GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe-skyline-wing-pics-004.jpg   GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe-skyline-wing-pics-003.jpg   GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe-skyline-wing-pics-005.jpg   GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe-skyline-wing-pics-007.jpg   GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe-skyline-wing-pics-009.jpg  

Old 06-19-2005, 03:17 PM
Received 84 Likes on 54 Posts
a couple more of aggressive wings. I hope these pics help out.

Attached Thumbnails GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe-skyline-wing-pics-010.jpg   GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe-skyline-wing-pics-011.jpg   GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe-skyline-wing-pics-012.jpg  
Old 06-19-2005, 04:33 PM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
god.. what a bunch of tools in this thread.. all you people think you are cool saying everything is rice.. and then you think are you so cool getting your clear corners just because every fking body else and their mother and their mother's dog get clear corners.. grow the fck up just because somebody wants to put some kind of wing on their car doesn't make it rice and stop trying to act cool and fit in to the mainstream i bet if everybody on this forum had a goddamn CF wing nobody would be calling it rice and we would all be trying to get them just like how we line up for our clear corners so leave the guy alone. .all you people like to generalize **** just because someone has different taste then you.. o hreally if you want a CF wing you MUST be under 20?? REALLY? ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? you fcking tool bag

god you people really need to grow the fk up

Old 06-19-2005, 04:43 PM
Widdle ya into kindling
I seriously can't believe how wound up people get about comments mentioned on an internet forum.

Why do you people take this stuff so seriously. Just Farting around.

I'm laughing all the way through this.

Old 06-19-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by realgone
Just Farting around.

LOL.. riiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhttttttttt......

this thread is funny tho..

Old 06-19-2005, 04:51 PM
Someone's trying to laugh it off.. since he's getting flamed like hell. Good try..

Old 06-19-2005, 04:52 PM
Widdle ya into kindling
Originally Posted by xxpolo47xx
LOL.. riiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhttttttttt......

this thread is funny tho..
It is pretty funny how wound up people get over stupid $hit.

Kind of reminds me of road rage. Kind of. Road rage can be dangerous, but that is all stupid $hit also.

Old 06-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Widdle ya into kindling
At you
I am flame resistant

Old 06-19-2005, 06:58 PM
Lex
Originally Posted by realgone
I seriously can't believe how wound up people get about comments mentioned on an internet forum.

Why do you people take this stuff so seriously. Just Farting around.

Yeah... like you live your sorry life laughing through it.. mindless, and clueless... lol j/k.. don't take it personally, it's just an internet forum joke... hope you didn't take that to the heart to haunt you rest of your life.

Old 06-19-2005, 07:03 PM
Lex
Originally Posted by Dsskyline
Here is a couple of pics of skylines from japan with wings. The HKS is the only one with a GT wing, but it will give you all a idea of how it would look on a G.
Thank you very much for the pictures. I have an idea of how it'd look on a G now.

Old 06-19-2005, 07:06 PM
Widdle ya into kindling
Originally Posted by suhochunsah
Yeah... like you live your sorry life laughing through it.. mindless, and clueless... lol j/k.. don't take it personally, it's just an internet forum joke... hope you didn't take that to the heart to haunt you rest of your life.
Now I'm hurt.

NOT (see pic)

Attached Thumbnails GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe-flame-resistant.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe