G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 07:07 PM
Lex
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DannoG35
I acctually think this looks pretty nice. It is in between the height of a big wing and a stock spoiler. Suhochunsah if you fond something like this that is possibly a bit more subtle than a full blown wing it could work out well. People have a bad rep on these spoilers becasue "ricers" get them too big for their cars or way wider than the acctual car. If applied correctly and sized correctly it will look aggressive but not over done. I trust you won't take a $40K car and make rash descisions. Its seems yo are thinking things out.
I agree, I think that IS looks pretty nice. One of the nicer ones I've seen so far. Coming from a Mercedes, I don't know a lot about imports. I've had a 99 Prelude before my Benz, but that was a while ago, and didn't really get into tuning the car too much. I don't know whole lot about who manufactures quality wings these days.

Old 06-19-2005, 07:10 PM
Lex
Originally Posted by Hyde
getting widebody would means u gotta get a set of rims thats wide enough....
Yeah and suspension also... so pretty much it'd run me over $10k to do the TS Widebody kit + other essential mods. *sigh* quite pricey.

Old 06-19-2005, 07:15 PM
Lex
Originally Posted by realgone
Now I'm hurt.

NOT (see pic)
Did you put on some "clear corners" on that flame resistance suit of yours? You shoud, maybe you'll squeeze out more power out of it.

Old 06-19-2005, 07:24 PM
I don't get the pic.. Did the Village People get a new member?? Although it was 2 pages ago that S13 was beautiful I want a hatch soo bad, with strawberry face and s15 rear fenders. ohhhh. I like the GT spoiler if you're going to use or then get it. It's your car and you can do what you want people who flame someones decision are immature.

Old 06-19-2005, 07:30 PM
Widdle ya into kindling
Originally Posted by suhochunsah
Did you put on some "clear corners" on that flame resistance suit of yours? You shoud, maybe you'll squeeze out more power out of it.
Please stop you are really starting to hurt my feelings.

Attached Thumbnails GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe-relax.jpg  
Old 06-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Lex
Anyone know of any good quality GT spoilers that aren't as pricey as C-west?

Old 06-19-2005, 08:31 PM
i have to say after looking at the picture of the WING on the G35c.. don't get it, it just doesn't match. looks extremely ugly.

Old 06-19-2005, 09:46 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by mc2
god.. what a bunch of tools in this thread.. all you people think you are cool saying everything is rice.. and then you think are you so cool getting your clear corners just because every fking body else and their mother and their mother's dog get clear corners.. grow the fck up just because somebody wants to put some kind of wing on their car doesn't make it rice and stop trying to act cool and fit in to the mainstream i bet if everybody on this forum had a goddamn CF wing nobody would be calling it rice and we would all be trying to get them just like how we line up for our clear corners so leave the guy alone. .all you people like to generalize **** just because someone has different taste then you.. o hreally if you want a CF wing you MUST be under 20?? REALLY? ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? you fcking tool bag

god you people really need to grow the fk up
So does not spelling most of your words out and telling people to "grow the fk up" anymore mature? If you don't think carbon fiber is rice, then go fiber out your car. (mmmm fiber)

But what you look like to everyone is an extreamly immature 16 year old who plays way to much Need For Speed Underground. But hey, slap some stickers and neons on that baby, because you drive 140+ all the time right?
Not that it isn't refreshing hearing another teenager with bad grammer call people with class tools, but its honestly getting old. So I guess you can take your own advice and "grow the fk up" since im sure that means something to you.

By the way: Might want to get your caps lock key checked out, its randomly capitalizing words and sentences.

Old 06-19-2005, 09:51 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Enough of that.

I have to agree with above, The G35 Coupe has a very odd back as it is, Spoilers IMO other than once that are a improvement on OEMS looks really goofy and most of the time pretty rice. But whatever floats your boat, not wasting my money to cheapen my nice car.

Old 06-20-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally Posted by Jtrain
So does not spelling most of your words out and telling people to "grow the fk up" anymore mature? If you don't think carbon fiber is rice, then go fiber out your car. (mmmm fiber)

But what you look like to everyone is an extreamly immature 16 year old who plays way to much Need For Speed Underground. But hey, slap some stickers and neons on that baby, because you drive 140+ all the time right?
Not that it isn't refreshing hearing another teenager with bad grammer call people with class tools, but its honestly getting old. So I guess you can take your own advice and "grow the fk up" since im sure that means something to you.

By the way: Might want to get your caps lock key checked out, its randomly capitalizing words and sentences.
Good point, but having bad grammer doesn't mean squat. It doesn't make you less smart.

Old 06-20-2005, 01:15 AM
So..... how many style points you looking to add from this upgrade?

Rofl best thread in awhile.

Old 06-20-2005, 02:10 AM
so is this RICE???

this must be rice too!!!!

Old 06-20-2005, 03:10 AM
1. Some of you need to learn how to spell "grammar" correctly before you start calling others stupid.

2. Stop generalizing.

5. Yes, a GT wing looks ugly on a pretty stock car IMHO, but it is possible to make it blend in well if you have the whole package.

6. Stop saying you're putting this wing on because you drive in excess of 140mph.. You're just making it worse on yourself.. and your comebacks are bad too. (The other guy's comebacks are just as bad, don't worry.)

9. <3

Thanks.

Old 06-20-2005, 05:00 AM
Lex
Ok, it's getting pointless.. lol call me rice, ricer, whatever you want. You have your own taste and I have mine. If we were all the same, it'd be a very boring world. If adding certain style spoiler to a car is "rice" because you think it's ugly in your eyes, then I guess adding performance mods are "rice" too? To some people, adding modification to the motor and tuning it might be "rice". New turbo kit available at the shop? (NFSU anyone?)
And no, I do not think it's rice by any means. But the way some of you guys are justifying what "rice" is, sure makes people who do any type of modification a "ricer" too. This can go on and on. So let's just stop. I'm not asking you to put on an "ugly" spoiler on your car, nor am I bashing on how ugly of a taste you have. Fair enough? Now for those of you who can actually get back on this post and tell me if you know any good GT spoiler manufacturers, any recommendation will be appreciated.
As for driving over 140+MPH, yes I do. A good friend of mine told me that it can help with the downforce. Which sure sounds like a plus to me, since I already like the look of the GT wings. I'm not very knowledgable in racing, so I simply said what I was told. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me. No need to tell me I'm posing or trying to cover my "bad" taste in spoilers. I love GT wings. If I was told that it would actually make my car worse than stock, then I'd have to reconsider since I will be doing performance mods soon. So any gurus out there with too much information in their heads, please feel free to share. I'm opened to learn

Old 06-20-2005, 05:04 AM
Lex
Originally Posted by Hyde
so is this RICE???

this must be rice too!!!!

Wow, I'm drooling over that Z. Everyone can call me a ricer rest of my life, I'll take that car anyday. Got any pics of Gs like that? heh

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT Carbon Fiber Spoiler on G35Coupe