G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Tint tickets: Way around removing tint?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 06:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't break the law because other people do it. I break the law because it is bs and I don't believe in it. I'll pay to have the tint removed and then put back on if need be. But I'd rather get around it and give an old FU to the pigs and the flawed system.

Old 06-24-2005, 07:02 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by Gfly
I don't break the law because other people do it. I break the law because it is bs and I don't believe in it. I'll pay to have the tint removed and then put back on if need be. But I'd rather get around it and give an old FU to the pigs and the flawed system.
You should join a militia. Maybe there's a SoCal Freemen or something. Oh, and one other thing; do we have to see that picture in EVERY post? There's a reason this site got rid of signature pics.

Old 06-24-2005, 08:29 PM
No, skeleton, you don't have to see the pic. You don't have to look at the thread at all. That's good old freedom. The freedom that the tint laws deny. And my tint isn't so dark that a cop can't see in from right next to the car, not to mention he can look through the windshield. I feel sorry for people who let themselves be mindcontrolled rather than think on their own.

Old 06-24-2005, 09:14 PM
hey Gfly, where in cali are you, i got a guy that works for total eclipse that will do a side job extra cheap prolly $40 for the front 2 if you need it redone after the ticket, im in the bay area, let me know, he does an excelent job.

Old 06-24-2005, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the offer. I'm in L.A. though.

Old 06-24-2005, 11:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ChuckP
hey Gfly, where in cali are you, i got a guy that works for total eclipse that will do a side job extra cheap prolly $40 for the front 2 if you need it redone after the ticket, im in the bay area, let me know, he does an excelent job.
Would you extend that offer to other Gs in bay area?

Old 06-25-2005, 02:06 AM
Sedan
No, skeleton, you don't have to see the pic. You don't have to look at the thread at all. That's good old freedom. The freedom that the tint laws deny. And my tint isn't so dark that a cop can't see in from right next to the car, not to mention he can look through the windshield. I feel sorry for people who let themselves be mindcontrolled rather than think on their own.
LMAO!!!! Tint laws = mind control!

Actually, this is a privately run forum. Signature pics were removed by the powers that be here and there aint sh*t we can do about it...because we are all mind controlled by "the man". He's keeping us down with stupid tint laws and silly speed limits. FIGHT THE POWER, FIGHT THE POWER!!!

Old 06-25-2005, 06:21 AM
Well, I only know that tint really makes my car reduced some heat.

The law itself is stupid. Having a tint is the same as wearing a dark sunglasses, isn't it? What makes the difference for the driver's view? However, it makes whole lot different when you enter your car at 2pm under 90+F temperature!!!!

Besides, at night, it also blocks some VERY BRIGHT low bean from some stupid junky trucks whose drivers never align their light beam (since we do not have side mirror tinted like bimmers do)

IMO, LA cops should go fight the crime instead of jacking us citizens who just want to make our lives a little bit more comfortable. You guys know how many people died in gun fight last year in LA? How is the crime rate going now?

Before LA cops can give us a fix ticket, they should ensure our safety first. Otherwise, even if we don't tint our windows to have a "better view" for driving safety, we will still get shot by someone riding a bike on LA hwy.

As for cops who can't see us clearly with tints, well, go get HID flash light. I paid lots of tax, it is not my problem!!!!!

Old 06-25-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
LMAO!!!! Tint laws = mind control!

Actually, this is a privately run forum. Signature pics were removed by the powers that be here and there aint sh*t we can do about it...because we are all mind controlled by "the man". He's keeping us down with stupid tint laws and silly speed limits. FIGHT THE POWER, FIGHT THE POWER!!!

LOL. What fun. The Tinting law is in effect because peace officers would like to be able to see if you are wearing seatbelts! The guy who tinted my windows gave me some good advice...."When ever you see a police officer...roll down your window".

The law is the law, we can't do much about it but pay the consequence if we are caught. There have been many peace officers that snuck up on me and have ignored my tint. You got caught....pay the fine.....re tint and move on.

By the way, police officers aren't "Bastard Pigs". They're just people doing their jobs....just like us.

Old 06-25-2005, 02:40 PM
Move out of the people's republic of kalifornistan.

Last edited by g35doc; 06-25-2005 at 02:56 PM.
Old 06-25-2005, 03:57 PM
Angry

Originally Posted by 1Z TWO Z
By the way, police officers aren't "Bastard Pigs". They're just people doing their jobs....just like us.
Doing the jobs? I always think "Police Officers" should take the responsibility more than just a regular job.

Lets say this way, if someone pulls a gun out and a cop sees it, that someone is definitely gonna be questioned and even cuffed to jail. Now THAT is the law we are talking about. In other words, if every cop would stop anyone who tints their windows, then I have nothing to say but obey the greatest california law. But it seems to me cops only randomly catch people when they NEED the quota. What kind of law enforcement is that? If there are so many people tinting their windows, shouldn't the law be reconsidered?

Just like recently Cops are trying to give tickets to people driving on HWY5 over speed limit of 65mph sharp. Yes that is right, they already fined tons of people for driving over 65mph (like 66, 67, 68mph, no mercy). Local government claimed that they have noticed a recent increase in speed limit on so cali drivers behavior. Hey, what does that imply? Perhaps 65mph is not enough for LA traffic? Can you just imagine that we are all good citizens driving 65mph, is there still going to be a hwy in LA? I highly doubt it.

Government needs to observe the change and make proper adjustments, instead of hirng cops who ignore some laws but only enforce when they need it for their JOB's performance.

At last but not least, 3 out of 4 times stopped by cops, they treat me like i am some criminal. What kind of attitude is that? I pay tax (and I think everyone of us would agree that all the tax deduced from the paycheck tears our heart apart, not to mention most things we eat, buy and use, they are all taxed!!!!) for cops to secure our living environment, not to harrass us. There is a reason that they are referred as "P*G".

Old 06-25-2005, 05:15 PM
Sedan
Originally Posted by ensheep
Doing the jobs? I always think "Police Officers" should take the responsibility more than just a regular job.

Lets say this way, if someone pulls a gun out and a cop sees it, that someone is definitely gonna be questioned and even cuffed to jail. Now THAT is the law we are talking about. In other words, if every cop would stop anyone who tints their windows, then I have nothing to say but obey the greatest california law. But it seems to me cops only randomly catch people when they NEED the quota. What kind of law enforcement is that? If there are so many people tinting their windows, shouldn't the law be reconsidered?

Just like recently Cops are trying to give tickets to people driving on HWY5 over speed limit of 65mph sharp. Yes that is right, they already fined tons of people for driving over 65mph (like 66, 67, 68mph, no mercy). Local government claimed that they have noticed a recent increase in speed limit on so cali drivers behavior. Hey, what does that imply? Perhaps 65mph is not enough for LA traffic? Can you just imagine that we are all good citizens driving 65mph, is there still going to be a hwy in LA? I highly doubt it.

Government needs to observe the change and make proper adjustments, instead of hirng cops who ignore some laws but only enforce when they need it for their JOB's performance.

At last but not least, 3 out of 4 times stopped by cops, they treat me like i am some criminal. What kind of attitude is that? I pay tax (and I think everyone of us would agree that all the tax deduced from the paycheck tears our heart apart, not to mention most things we eat, buy and use, they are all taxed!!!!) for cops to secure our living environment, not to harrass us. There is a reason that they are referred as "P*G".
Wow, you really just don't know what you are talking about.

You're saying that because so many people break a law than that law should be changed? OK, so there are a lot of people that break the rape law and the armed robbery law and the possession for sales law. Since there are so many people breaking this law shouldn't we reconsider????

Please stop the oral diarrhea, it's stinking up the place.

Old 06-25-2005, 07:04 PM
So the number of rapists out there is equal to the number of speeders. Maybe there's even more rapists. And the damage caused by each action is about equal too, right? That's a great comparison, skeleton.

Ensheep is right. Most cops are aholes on a power trip. 25+ cars with tint passed me as he had me pulled over. He just chose me b/c I have a nice car and he's a jealous pig.

It's interesting that we require the people who "protect" us to have as little education as the people who flip our burgers. The line between a police officer and a criminal is thinner than nearly any other profession.

Old 06-25-2005, 07:48 PM
Sedan
So the number of rapists out there is equal to the number of speeders. Maybe there's even more rapists. And the damage caused by each action is about equal too, right? That's a great comparison, skeleton.

Ensheep is right. Most cops are aholes on a power trip. 25+ cars with tint passed me as he had me pulled over. He just chose me b/c I have a nice car and he's a jealous pig.

It's interesting that we require the people who "protect" us to have as little education as the people who flip our burgers. The line between a police officer and a criminal is thinner than nearly any other profession.
So what are you going to do when you or a loved one is the victim of a crime? I mean, you can't rely on a-hole corrupt pigs, right? What will you do when you are away from your wife/daughter/mother and they need help (God forbid)? I guess they can't call the police. Even if they did they would be too busy giving out tint tickets, so why bother.

I'm sorry you have such a bad attitude about law enforcement, but the fact is without us, you wouldn't be able to enjoy the lifestyle you have now. Police officers lay their life on the line EVERY day to keep you (and I) safe. If you think you have all the answers then join the force and "make a difference". Or become a politician or a lobbyist.

I'm done with this thread, please be safe out there.

Old 06-25-2005, 08:10 PM
I'm sure there are some police officers out there who do it for the right reason and protect people. But I'm afraid those are far in the minority. It says something about many cops and their attitudes that a mostly law-abiding citizen like myself can come to detest and lack respect for them.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tint tickets: Way around removing tint?