G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

bluebatmobile is great!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 10:19 PM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
It sounds like he has already tried that avenue. Now he's just sharing his experience with us. I dont think there is anything wrong with that?

Old 07-25-2005, 10:28 PM
WRAH
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HomieG35
Because hes already made a multi-page thread over this topic, all he is doing is being redundant and "bumping" his thread by starting a new thread. He offered no real new updates on the situation, so you still haven't received your stuff...ok, now lets all start flaming each other and getting into an argument like the first thread by this guy. Anything and everything was covered about Bat [Andy] in the original thread - the "warnings" if you will were giving in that one about this business. Before you order from anyone you shoul check the background, thats easily done through the search - even making a thread asking is fine by me but this guy is not asking. Now, if you would like to go re-read the last thread about Bat made by this guy, actually, you should go back and read it all because the path that that thread took this will be taking also.
bump bump....te he

Old 07-25-2005, 11:06 PM
mc2
Because hes already made a multi-page thread over this topic, all he is doing is being redundant and "bumping" his thread by starting a new thread. He offered no real new updates on the situation, so you still haven't received your stuff...ok, now lets all start flaming each other and getting into an argument like the first thread by this guy. Anything and everything was covered about Bat [Andy] in the original thread - the "warnings" if you will were giving in that one about this business. Before you order from anyone you shoul check the background, thats easily done through the search - even making a thread asking is fine by me but this guy is not asking. Now, if you would like to go re-read the last thread about Bat made by this guy, actually, you should go back and read it all because the path that that thread took this will be taking also.
I've already read his first the thread the first time it was posted. He gave it two more weeks, and nothing has gotten better. This IS an update on the situation. Without posts like yours there would not be any flaming or arguing. You come into this thread demanding it be closed, locked and deleted because you disagree?

It's post like these that allow a persons background to be checked..

Old 07-25-2005, 11:17 PM
mc2
What'cha gonna do about it? [not about me, the situation, lol]
I'm going to beat you up over the internet.

About the situation? Nothing, what are you going to do about it?

Old 07-25-2005, 11:18 PM
Blue Batmobile has always had a decent reputation and this is the first time I've seen any problems with him. Keep in mind that noone is perfect and people do make mistakes. (and it is the mistakes that show up on message boards more often than the good experiences) Anyways, it's best to judge him by how he responds to this situation rather than what everyone hears or thinks. If you know him, let him know about this thread and let him handle it.

Old 07-25-2005, 11:23 PM
Seems as that hasn't worked, twice now. It's good that he brought this to the attention of other members.

I do agree with others here though, that he could have went about in a more civil manner.

Old 07-25-2005, 11:24 PM
mc2
Exactly - between him, and Bat. Thats all there is.

Okay then go police the rest of the posts good OR bad about vendors.... Just because i'm not going to DO anything about it does not mean it doesn't concern myself or other members.

And actually, i am NOT going to buy overlays, i think that's what i'll do about it.

Last edited by mc2; 07-25-2005 at 11:27 PM.
Old 07-26-2005, 12:02 AM
mc2
mc2, we should be on AOL, haha!

Closed or locked doesn't mean other members can't see the topic, it just means they can't reply and then this wouldn't have escalated any. I'll admit, my fault - I was too opinionative I guess on this topic.

It's all good though, I'm done in this one. I'll appologize and take my bitchin' to a replica thread, lol. Good post - I'll be lookin out for the trilogy.
delete does mean it can't be seen though.

Old 07-26-2005, 12:26 AM
??

I posted on the original thread, defending the purchaser. Agreeing that you shouldn't have to wait this long. But in defense of Andrew ( Blue Bat ) I sent him a MO from Florida on a Monday, and within 6 days he replied that the overlays were being shipped out! And I received them by Wed. So from the time I sent out the MO till the time I received these from California was 10 days. And BTW they look great on my car, and he did ship me the correct product also! I hope you get this resolved soon.

Just my .02- G

Old 07-26-2005, 12:33 AM
Woo hoo I got called stupid. Ouch I am going to go Emo now most definetely. I just don't see how posting on a forum makes his overlays come faster? I didn't evenr ealize this was the same poster I do remember that thread though. Contacting him directly is a lot easier instead of insulting him and others members (MEEE)

Old 07-26-2005, 01:06 AM
well let's say this, i'm from Vancouver and when my rear overlays arrived bent out of shape, he exchanged it for me without a single question asked =]

the only thing is that it took some time to get to my hand but i can vouche for Bat, he's a great guy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: bluebatmobile is great!!