G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

bluebatmobile is great!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 01:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My transaction with Bat went real smoothe and they were received within 6 days. Great product, great service, great guy. He always answered my emails within a day too. And I still think my tail overlays are my best exterior mod.

Old 07-26-2005, 01:56 AM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by HomieG35
What'cha gonna do about it? [not about me, the situation, lol]

Edit: I wasn't to active in the 1st thread and it still ended up bad - I'm just getting it over with quicker.

My 2 cents [Well, I think I'm getting closer to a dime now] - I've ordered from Andy once and he shipped two things out on two seperate dates because one thing was done and one thing wasn't. One was wrong and is being sent back this week and I'm sure he will respond and correct the mishap and get it all back to me this same week. Both products came in right when he said they would and was very happy with the quality of both! See, so I've had a slip up but with so many orders and so many names I'll wait another week to get a peice of vinyl for my car - I understand what he goes through on a daily basis. But just because of my slight hold up and an extra week or two in waiting you won't see me making two or maybe even three threads over the same topic. People have already been warned once. Its up to them to order or not. Some of you just act like there never was a topic made about this before. Its good for the noobs, yes - but like I said, they should also read up on a subject before they go and order what are some pretty expensive stickers for their cars.
Hey guy, no editing your posts AFTER i have already responded to them. It's too easy that way.

Old 07-26-2005, 03:26 AM
I don't like tons of vinyl on my cars but blue bat got my friend his overlays very fast and he was happy with them.

Old 07-26-2005, 04:02 AM
Sounds like maybe a poll should be started?

Old 07-26-2005, 07:05 AM
skyline and homie, you guys just need to put yourself in my shoes, if that doesnt work then you guys are buddah and can wait forever. heres the real story,HE screwed up my address the first time, i sent him the letter with the check and my address, and apparently the post office can make out my handwriting for his address but he cant make out mine for mine, and in addition to that i emailed him my address too. i remmeber in the previous thread someone said "the sad part is we dont hear about the second set of overlays the guy(me) keeps. well he got them back, as lost mail. so theres that. ANDD i pmed him and turns out afterwards he was waiting for my to persue it so i got a pm from him asking my address, gave it to him, and he screwed it up again. Now this is the third time hes sent it to me, meant to send it thursday, but didnt ans said he shipped them friday, and had them overnighted for the wait and screweing up the address several times. pmed him friday saying i didnt want the headlights and he hasnt pmed me back and i havent gotten my overlays, i dont get them this week im gonna go nuts.

Old 07-26-2005, 07:37 AM
Originally Posted by thatg
... i dont get them this week im gonna go nuts.
That will solve EVERYTHING!

Old 07-26-2005, 10:25 AM
I don't remember from the first thread, but did you pay by MO? If so, yea, you have the smaller end of the stick. But if you paid by CC, just call them and ask them to deal with this crap. But you're right, a month for simple stickers is way too long, no excuses can justify that .

I just want to add I won't order any overlays from this guy, thanks to this thread (and the fact I think they cheapen the look of the car )

Old 07-26-2005, 12:16 PM
So he's sent you 3 sets of overlays????

Old 07-26-2005, 12:26 PM
Old 07-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Official Sponsor of the Florida G35 Club
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts
I'm sorry for what has happened with your order Sean. This is really the first time this has ever happened. I will go ahead and refund your $$, however you should be receiving the Overlays to day or tomorrow. Go ahead and keep them.

For those of you that now doubt my service because of this, I'm sorry. I do my best to make things right, but this is obviously a case where for whatever reason things havent gone right. As for you asking for your money back, I never said I wasn't going to give it back because I sent another order out to attempt to rectify the problem. I've been doing this for a couple years now, and never did I have this much trouble with getting an order to a customer.

Sean, pm me your phone number so I can get in tough with you.

Bat™

Old 07-26-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by Blue_Batmobile
I'm sorry for what has happened with your order Sean. This is really the first time this has ever happened. I will go ahead and refund your $$, however you should be receiving the Overlays to day or tomorrow. Go ahead and keep them.

For those of you that now doubt my service because of this, I'm sorry. I do my best to make things right, but this is obviously a case where for whatever reason things havent gone right. As for you asking for your money back, I never said I wasn't going to give it back because I sent another order out to attempt to rectify the problem. I've been doing this for a couple years now, and never did I have this much trouble with getting an order to a customer.

Sean, pm me your phone number so I can get in tough with you.

Bat™

Now that's a business man!

Old 07-26-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by ducatiguy
Once again, sorry to hear your troubles with Bat, but take into consideration all the people he's hooked up on this forum vs the orders that have gone bad, and I wouldn't be lying if I said - I think the majority (in the 100's) of his customers (like myself) are happy and satisfied...

I've personally ordered from Bat three seperate times within the past year, and recieved my orders within a week (5-7 days) each and every time. On one occasion he even sent me a replacement to an "overlay gone wrong" at NO charge. Everyone that I have reffered him to directly has recieved their overlays on time with no problems whatsoever...

Things go wrong, orders go astray, and people simply forget, it's human nature, and you have every right to get the product you paid for no matter what its value, but sometimes you just gotta relax, sit back and try to resolve matters like this on a one on one level with the other party, regardless of the amount of time or effort it takes.
I appreciate the thoughts. Again, this is the first time this has ever happened. people are gonna make a judgement on me based on this one case?

Bat™

Old 07-26-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by g356spd06
Now that's a business man!
Serioulsy though, if I were indeed running a screwed up business, you think I would've lasted this long as a reputable person on this forum? I've been here at least 2 years now. I really care about my customers and make sure they're satisfied with what I have to offer. I also like to think of my customers as friends as well.

Bat™

Old 07-26-2005, 02:16 PM
Might as well explained what happened with his order aswell. Origionally, I shipped his order out. Unfortunately I didn't read his address correctly and eventually his order made it back to me. I shipped a 2nd order, again, got the apartment number wrong. I knew this because when I pmed him and gave him the address I shipped the 2nd order out, he said the apartment number was wrong. I thought it read 616, when it was actually 6k! So I shipped a 3rd set out on the weekend, and he should get it today or tomorrow. Just want to clarify that.

Bat™

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: bluebatmobile is great!!