G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

bluebatmobile is great!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 08:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bluebatmobile is great!!

i posted before after two weeks of being upset, its been a month now, guy just keeps screwin up my address, said hed have them overnighted to me and id get them monday. i dont give a SH*T if someone thinks im not being sympathetic and giving the guy a break and all that otehr crap. i dont care if i paid 2 dolllars for something, i paid for it, it belongs to me, not a month later, but when i paid for it. post away

Last edited by Msedanman; 07-26-2005 at 08:05 PM.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:02 PM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
i'd probably be upset too.

if he's profiting off of it, i don't think he should be given a break for it.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:04 PM
Sorry you had a bad experience.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:06 PM
A month is a long time but if you paid for something you can expect it to appear in your hands instantly. Holy crap haven't you heard of patience? Things dont get mailed in nano seconds it takes a few days. A month is too long but don't act so childish!

Old 07-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Bluebatmobile is making much $$ from indirect advertizement on this forum. If there service s*cks, I appreciate the heads-up...

Old 07-25-2005, 09:15 PM
as much as i want my money refunded the guy doesnt wanna give it back, ive askd for it before and hes just said, oh but ive already shipped it out. and skyline, youre pretty uncool, im gonna say im done with this thread, not the forum cause there are some helpful guys on here. but telling me to be patient for something i paid for is just stupid skyline, esp a month.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:26 PM
mc2
Originally Posted by HomieG35
Close it. Lock it. Delete it.

I doubt anyone on here can do anything about it. Its between you two, not you two and the 26,000 members on this forum. You saw how your 1st thread went and you've said nothing new in this one [the just is "I'm still have problems"]. Now, I forget which overlays you were ordering, but if you're so upset why don't you just go and have some made? It will cause you just as much money and less frusteration.
Why should it be closed locked or deleted? If he had a bad experience with this vendor there's nothing wrong with him letting other board members know. Of course it is between the 26,000 other members on this forum. What if they don't want a bad experience with ordering overlays??

I've seen plenty of people post complaints about vendors, why don't i see you policing those???

Old 07-25-2005, 09:34 PM
Never enough
Originally Posted by g35pat
Bluebatmobile is making much $$ from indirect advertizement on this forum. If there service s*cks, I appreciate the heads-up...
Werd

Old 07-25-2005, 09:38 PM
it took me about a week for me to receive my overlays from him....he sent me the wrong ones though, and I am in the process of exchanging them. He replied to my emails w/i a couple hours. Just stating the facts. I'll let ya know how the exchange go down.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:46 PM
It seems some people are trying to hide the true facts about this vender. I appreciate you telling us.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:47 PM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by g35pat
Indirect ads?? lol, are you trying to say word of mouth is not fair?? I would say that means the product is good, if anything. He hardly controls word of mouth.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:53 PM
mc2
Originally Posted by madchef
Indirect ads?? lol, are you trying to say word of mouth is not fair?? I would say that means the product is good, if anything. He hardly controls word of mouth.
I think the bottom line really is the fact that he is a vendor on the boards. He profits from his product. So he should have no excuse.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:53 PM
All I'm saying is that I appreciate knowing about the issues with vendors as well as the good stuff... Asking to delete a thread because is identifies problem with Bluebatmobile service is not appropriate.

Old 07-25-2005, 10:14 PM
Premier Dough Slapper
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Once again, sorry to hear your troubles with Bat, but take into consideration all the people he's hooked up on this forum vs the orders that have gone bad, and I wouldn't be lying if I said - I think the majority (in the 100's) of his customers (like myself) are happy and satisfied...

I've personally ordered from Bat three seperate times within the past year, and recieved my orders within a week (5-7 days) each and every time. On one occasion he even sent me a replacement to an "overlay gone wrong" at NO charge. Everyone that I have reffered him to directly has recieved their overlays on time with no problems whatsoever...

Things go wrong, orders go astray, and people simply forget, it's human nature, and you have every right to get the product you paid for no matter what its value, but sometimes you just gotta relax, sit back and try to resolve matters like this on a one on one level with the other party, regardless of the amount of time or effort it takes.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: bluebatmobile is great!!