G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

got rolled!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
but if the judge fines you goin 40 over, than you take the class and you won't get points... therefore you paid a lot of money, but your insurance can't do anything about it... well thats how it is in fl... but learn from this... prob the best cut in life you will get... your lukcy to even get a break... i have been pulled over 4 times in one year... i have gotten points on 2 of them... 1 i took a class on, but since that was within a year, i am goin to court to see if they will allow me to take the class again... now i have learnt to drive the speed limit, and when this dumbass ego of mine tells me to race, i put cruise control on and take my foot of the gas... it works for me, may work for you... speeding maybe fun, but i have learnt its not fun on open roads, its too easy to injure someone and get a ticket... so just learn from this and slow down...

Old 08-02-2005, 02:28 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SnMDesignStudio
Who cares how strong it is? Accuracy is accuracy. I hate this whiny, I-did-it-but-can't-sack-up-and-deal-with-the-consequences p*ssy crap.
LOL . . . When a person's IQ is equivalent to their shoe size . . . What else would you expect? Common sense and a bit of intellegence is not required to obtain a driver license in America. If that were the case, the roadways would be nearly empty.

Obviously, I embellished the point some, but you understand.

Old 08-02-2005, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by andy2434
LOL . . . When a person's IQ is equivalent to their shoe size . . . What else would you expect? Common sense and a bit of intellegence is not required to obtain a driver license in America. If that were the case, the roadways would be nearly empty.

Obviously, I embellished the point some, but you understand.
Yep, my IQ is 10 (or 10.5, depending on the pair). You're right! I knew there was a reason I get called Doctor everyday at work. Now I realize it's said with sarcasm.

Old 08-02-2005, 08:57 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by dentalstud
Yep, my IQ is 10 (or 10.5, depending on the pair). You're right! I knew there was a reason I get called Doctor everyday at work. Now I realize it's said with sarcasm.
No offense, but being a doctor may mean something in the office, but in the realm of common sense or ability behind the wheel it means very little.

I don't mean this in a personal case towards you, but in general.

Case in point - I'm surrounded by degree-proud military officers at work everyday. They do a good job in the aircraft (their office), but on the hangar deck they do well to find their a$$ with a map. Generally speaking they're immature, come from money, and walk around with their nose in the air displaying a sense of entitlement that mommy and daddy blessed them with from birth. There are exceptions of course, but over the course of my career this is an accurate generalization.

These statements pertain to Navy pilots, I can't speak for the other services or specialties.

Old 08-02-2005, 11:19 AM
you may be a doctor but you come across as an a$$.

just my 2 pennies.....Dr. Stud

Old 08-02-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by G35Vision
Start taken the bus . .. before you kill a family of 4 retard
You never want to kill a family of 4 retards.

Old 08-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by PDX_g35
you may be a doctor but you come across as an a$$.

just my 2 pennies.....Dr. Stud
Dr. @ss...that's a great **** name! LMAO, I crack myself up.

Old 08-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Dr. @ss...that's a great **** name! LMAO, I crack myself up.
If you only knew what my wife calls me in bed...just kidding!!!! Come on, guys. I think that VA's tough cops have really made me quite cynical towards law enforcement in general. As an example, one time I got pulled on the highway for "moving over two lanes without pausing in between"; there were NO other cars within a mile and it was not a fast lane change at all--it was a smooth progression from left lane to right lane so that I could take my exit. That is ridiculous, and I just don't see why you shouldn't take a chance on having your punishment lessened when you are charged since it is your legal right. I'm not saying lie about the charges--though some would stoop to that--but rather to plead for mercy or hope the cop doesn't show. You've got nothing to lose but your time. Guess I'll have to agree to disagree on this one so as not to "offend" anyone else. Who knows, I may have a patient on this board and not even realize it!

Old 08-02-2005, 09:32 PM
But he does have something to lose. That's the point. He already got the deal in a reduction from 40 to 20 over.

Old 08-02-2005, 10:56 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

If you only knew what my wife calls me in bed...just kidding!!!! Come on, guys. I think that VA's tough cops have really made me quite cynical towards law enforcement in general. As an example, one time I got pulled on the highway for "moving over two lanes without pausing in between"; there were NO other cars within a mile and it was not a fast lane change at all--it was a smooth progression from left lane to right lane so that I could take my exit. That is ridiculous, and I just don't see why you shouldn't take a chance on having your punishment lessened when you are charged since it is your legal right. I'm not saying lie about the charges--though some would stoop to that--but rather to plead for mercy or hope the cop doesn't show. You've got nothing to lose but your time. Guess I'll have to agree to disagree on this one so as not to "offend" anyone else. Who knows, I may have a patient on this board and not even realize it!
I know two guys in VA Beach who got the same ticket (improper lane changing) on two different stretches of 64 in the same day. I'm conditioned. Even down here in Texas where I could cross 6 lanes on two wheels and not get a ticket, I do the "Virginia Pause" between lanes.

My friends wonder WTF I'm doing.

Old 08-03-2005, 09:21 AM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Originally Posted by GeeWillikers
I know two guys in VA Beach who got the same ticket (improper lane changing) on two different stretches of 64 in the same day. I'm conditioned. Even down here in Texas where I could cross 6 lanes on two wheels and not get a ticket, I do the "Virginia Pause" between lanes.

My friends wonder WTF I'm doing.
Don't you just LOVE Corpus Christi drivers? Just this morning, I'm coming in form Portland and this knothead in a PU truck is driving 90 crossing 3 lanes of traffic back and forth making NO headway. For a city that has had freeways since 1970, people sure don't know how to drive.

A coworker got a ticket several months back for improper lane change. What did he do? He made a right turn and went to the far left lane to get on the freeway! We all do it. Jerk said, "Bet you don't even know why I pulled you over", well NO ****!

Old 08-03-2005, 10:21 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Originally Posted by Texasscout
Don't you just LOVE Corpus Christi drivers? Just this morning, I'm coming in form Portland and this knothead in a PU truck is driving 90 crossing 3 lanes of traffic back and forth making NO headway. For a city that has had freeways since 1970, people sure don't know how to drive.

A coworker got a ticket several months back for improper lane change. What did he do? He made a right turn and went to the far left lane to get on the freeway! We all do it. Jerk said, "Bet you don't even know why I pulled you over", well NO ****!
OMFG don't get me started on Corpus drivers. My favorites are the ones that blaze across the parking lots at 50 MPH. I see them coming and stop just to see if they make it. They never look left or right - just zero in on the exit and haul a$s. Sam's over on Greenwood is unreal for this. Moore Plaza at South Staples and SPID too - you take your life in your own hands.

Right of way is just a suggestion down here. I think most of the farmers base right of way on the tonnage of the vehicle they're driving.

The causeway over to Portland is where I got my first rock chip on the G. A big truck passed me, didn't cut me off (I was amazed as this is the S.O.P. down here) but then promptly ejected a rock from his monster-mudder tire sans mud flap. I saw it coming and couldn't do anything to avoid it. PING! Hit just under the driver's mirror and left a nice little tick... I was chapped.

By the way - I think I saw your G in the parking lot at the Sea Island Shrimp House. I almost put a note under your wiper. LOL..

Last edited by GeeWillikers; 08-03-2005 at 10:24 AM.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Way to drive, a$$hole. Thank your lucky stars you only got a ticket and that you or someone else didnt end up as a greasy stain on teh asphalt.