G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Went to LA...yikes!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
relax a little bit there buddy. it was a light hearted joke. If i was serious, I would have gone off about what kind of a moron actually says sadfully and the sad state of the california education system.

but seriously man, chill out, this is nothing to get all work up about.
i think my comment was valid, you did use the "word" sadfully. at least it deserves one sarcastic comment.

sadfully yours,
AXiO

Originally Posted by blah5
another thing about being l.a., it is full of ****** that are a dime a dozen like axiochris. mind you that this is a public forum on the internet and being the lazy ******* (regretfully or not it's another attribute that one gains living in l.a.) that i am at times i do not find any reason to justify whether or not i correct my typo's, grammatical errors or made-up words on the spot.

so axiochris i offer you a helping hand (something rare in l.a.--a good samaritan) in removing the yard stick you have from you butt being the internet english police that you are. otherwise, shut up. i will type in any manner i wish and however woefully wrong it can be.

p.s. dont categorize or stereotype what kind of ppl drive civics. thousands are sold through out, thousands can not be wrong about how great a car it is or can be. especially in the value for dollar aspect.

Old 08-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by axiochris
relax a little bit there buddy. it was a light hearted joke. If i was serious, I would have gone off about what kind of a moron actually says sadfully and the sad state of the california education system.

but seriously man, chill out, this is nothing to get all work up about.
i think my comment was valid, you did use the "word" sadfully. at least it deserves one sarcastic comment.

sadfully yours,
AXiO

haha....funny

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.