G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Most amazing thing i have ever seen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TimW
Actually, it reminded me to be careful to not even *look* like I'm racing some idiot. You could get revved on, or simply move to distance yourself from some moron and they Darwin themselves, but you pay for it. Everybody knows the bizarre crap witnesses pull out of their *****. If you just happen to be accelerating anywhere near a wreck like that, you might find yourself in trouble. Just sayin....

And that's why it's a dumb law. I couldn't agree more that NOTHING should be decided without due process.

Old 08-18-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by Gman2004

I live in Miami so I am well aware of FL drivers.

I dunno maybe it is just me, but these types of threads pop up way to often.
Well with 26,000+ registered members here on G35driver.com and with the fact that each of these drivers passes at least 100 cars per day that makes about 2.6 million cars per day passed. What are the odds that one of those cars passed will be seen in, during, right before or right after an accident? I'd say (knowing what I do about SFL) that this is 100% true.

I spent 2 days and 2 nights in SFL and was reved on by 3 people. I have only been reved on once in the last year in CFL.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:15 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
i think the elderly driving here in sfl are causing more accidents than the street racing accidents.

Old 08-18-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by neffster
I spent 2 days and 2 nights in SFL and was reved on by 3 people. I have only been reved on once in the last year in CFL.
In the 18 months I have had my car, I have been reved on twice. Maybe I just don't have that type of luck.

Old 08-18-2005, 06:30 PM
If somebody tries to race me I'm gonna floor it.

Old 08-18-2005, 06:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by crazyg35coupe
I have an 04 AT g35...I have an injen intake and I love my car....sometimes i like playing around with certain cars when at the light but just last night I had a bad feeling about what was going to happen. I was driving home late from my girlfriends house...if you are fimiliar with new port richey florida then you will have a good understanding of where i was.....I was crusing along on US-19 north. when an wrx sti comes speeding up aside of me....I no better not to mess with these unless you have some work done....doesnt help i have an automatic. I turn onto 54 and and then to trouble creek which is two laned. at this point he was behind me going on and off his gas..alongside of me was another car...dont remeber what it was...but anyhow i speed up because he was being a major ****..thats when it happened...im assuming when i speed up that he thought i wanted to race...he downshifted "heard the blowoff" and then flew around me while we were in the middle of an S turn. speed limit was 30 and i was doing about 45...he had to be doing 70.. next thing i know his rear end got loose "on an awd drive car too" scary to think..it looked like he regained control but the car whipped back and nailed the curb and he spun in a circle with the front drivers side nailing a wall about 40 ft from someones house. the car then rolled in 50 to 100 ft into the woods. the family came running out of the house. i stopped and called the police and went to see if i could pull him out or if he was even alive. i manged to pull the seat belt from around his neck and luckly the fire dep. was only about 5 min away...they came and used the jaws of life to get him out...i havent heard if the kid managed to live or not but this has thought me a valuable lesson in life....not to be stupid and race....im only 18 and i have my whole life ahead of me.... im sorry for blabbing on but this was def something i will never forget.....

sucks for that guy, hope he learns his lesson

STI's....

Old 08-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by lawman
If somebody tries to race me I'm gonna floor it.
ha ha... me too!

Old 08-18-2005, 09:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
are you ****ting me

ofcourse dumbasses wreck every single day, and not just one dumbass a day, it is not unbelievable at all for one of the MANY forum goers here to witness one of the THOUSANDS of auto accidents that happen on US roads. Do you think that all accidents happen without witnesses and people only show up to see the aftermath??

Ive only been driving about 8 years and ive witnessed about 5 accidents happen right in front of me.

also, ahhh awd cars can spin out........

Old 08-18-2005, 10:56 PM
WRX's spin out and I assume STis do as well. I was in my friends wrx when we spun out so I wouldn't be surprised to see a STi doing like 70 in a turn sliding on some gravel and losing control.

Old 04-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Who cares which reports are true and which are made up. We have no way of knowing anyway. Some people like to lie. Some are bored and want to pen a tall tale. Some are sick and can't help themselves. Some are telling the truth. I'm 58 and in my life I've seen several accidents. I've been involved in 3, one was pretty serious. I didn't write about them, but this was all before the internet. As a teen, I was a reckless idiot and I'm lucky to be alive. These stories generally don't hurt anything whether true or false and sometimes might cause someone to pause and think before making a life altering mistake. If you don't believe them, you are free to ignore them. If you believe them you can join the discourse or not, but none of us can divine the truth from what we read here. It's like TV. You are free to change the channel if you don't like the show, or even turn it off completely. It's harmless.

Old 04-15-2010, 03:48 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Wow, 4 1/2 year old bump. You go lush!!

Old 04-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
wow, how did he come across this thread

Old 04-15-2010, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by Gman2004
Calm down sparky. This stuff doesn't haven't everyday, but by the number of similar posts you see on this site you would swear it does happen everyday.
Actually this stuff does happen every day; multiple times a day. That's the problem. People fail to realize how often these kinds of accidents happen. If you talk to a state trooper, I'm sure he/she will be able to tell you that they have showed up to scenes of accidents similar to the nature of the one posted.

Also, I haven't been on this forum for that long but for the past 3 weeks this is the first post I have seen about a car accident. It doesn't at all seem to be very fabricated. Stop blowing things out of proportion.

Old 04-15-2010, 04:30 PM
damn, hope the kid alive and learn that lesson. Tickets are expensive nowadays, so be careful and enjoy life.

Old 04-15-2010, 04:41 PM
Holy crap....2005?!?!?!? REALLY? I have a lot of time on my hands but to pull a 4.5 year old bump is uncomfortably ridiculous.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Most amazing thing i have ever seen