G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

I'm the victim of Consumer Fraud (Yo Yo sale)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 04:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SnMDesignStudio
Going to have to agree with this. And for Christ's sake, DJ, your grammar and spelling is giving me a headache...Ignorant and irresponsible is no way to go through life.
First of all, If reading my post gives you a headaches, take responsability for your headache and get out of this thread.... Problem solved

Secondly, I'm french and I've picked up english in less then 1 year, I'd like to see you do that, don't use the word Ignorant because you don't know what that means...

Ignorant means you don't know something, thats not necessarely wrong...

And making a mistake because of ignorance does not make someone irresponsible man...

And a mistake is to do something you where supose to do a certain way but did it wrong, If you did not know what you where doing, it's not a mistake buddy...

Learn your language because even is my grammar is pour, I atleast understand what I'm saying

Old 08-27-2005, 05:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
And making a mistake because of ignorance does not make someone irresponsible man...
Actually, yes, it does make someone irresponsible. That is why ingorance is not accepted as an argument or excuse for making a mistake, especially when it comes to legal issues. It's not anyone's responsibility but your own to educate yourself before entering into any given situation. If you're making mistakes because you're ignorant then you've shirked your responsibility to understand what's going on.
And a mistake is to do something you where supose to do a certain way but did it wrong, If you did not know what you where doing, it's not a mistake buddy...
Which only further supports what I just said- ignorant to the point of making a mistake.

don't use the word Ignorant because you don't know what that means...
I've proven that I know precisely what the word means. You picked the wrong person to make that comment to...

At any rate, enjoy being ignorant. I hear it's bliss. Well, that and blaming anyone but yourself for mistakes and ignorance.

Last edited by humanRESEARCH; 08-27-2005 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by djinferno
Like i said before, spoken like someone that can't see how others see it or see things from the others position, your speaking from your frame of reference...

you just don't want to admit that other places are different... Different ways of life set up people for different type of experiences...

And by the way, I'm proud to say I'm Canadian, I'm proud that my gouverment protects you from this kind of behaviour, I always wondered why sales people want you to take delivery for a car without securing your loan, because once you sign the papers, they can take posetion of your trade and bind you or fool you into taking the new car, even if they lie to you, it does not matter, you got to prouve it (Guilty till prouven innocent) If thats what you are knocking then I'm proud to say I come from a place like that...

Jumping to conclusions on that dj...I think that I know exactly what you are experiencing and I think that to assume you are the first Canadian to move to the US is pretty narrow minded of you.

I am Canadian and I lived in St. Petersburg, FL for nearly ten years. So I DO know both sides and I DO know that the govenment in Canada would not have saved you from yourself and I DO know that this could of and probably would have happened to you regardless as to where you lived.

As has been said repeatedly, ignorance does not excuse anything - mistakes or otherwise. You yourself said that you are involved in many forums and you don't seem to have a problem posting OPINIONS. You could have saved youself a bunch of headaches if you would have tried posting some QUESTIONS before you decided to buy a new car.

And regardless of where I was born, I was in America on 9/11 and I like most others here take offense to your reference of it in this post.

Old 08-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by reboot04

As has been said repeatedly, ignorance does not excuse anything - mistakes or otherwise.
Oh so lying is not illegal to persuade someone in doing something???

So people who get time for lying to the court to persuade a decision should be free???

Companies who lie about there numbers to get investors then go belly up are in there rights???

Man, I'm sorry for being ignorant all this time, I will start lying to and start getting over on people

Man shut up, this world only moves forward with trust, even lying on a description on a EBAY sale is wrong, so stop with that ignorant crap, I was lied to when I was in right to get my car back, thats the hole point of the dam law... Lying to make a profit is a crime buddy, If i sell something to you on this forum and I lied and never send you jack, It's a crime... Contracts bind both the seller and the buyer...

thats why yg35driver has this sticky post https://g35driver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic/33436-got-scammed-forum.html

The first time I walked into the dealer and I signed my name on the line, that was my fault, no one stuck a gun to my head.....

Now when the dealer told me I could not get my car back to get me to sign the other papers, that was a lie, I could that was my right, I believed them because business is made on trust, if you let that stuff go, you will need a lawyer present to sign papers for a car like a house damit...

STOP TALKING IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE REAL PROBLEM IS, YOU ARE WARPING MY THREAD AND I MIGHT MISS OUT ON SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME SEEK JUSTICE IF ANY...

Everyone has questions about my life, my integraty, my manhood, my proprities, my decision making, my ignorance but nobody is questionning a dealership when most people refer to them as STealeship and say sales people are the scum of the world, sharks and will say anything to get a sale?

WTF is going on??

Originally Posted by reboot04
And regardless of where I was born, I was in America on 9/11 and I like most others here take offense to your reference of it in this post.
I said I was sorry, I was just mad and I said I was stupid for mentionning it, now please stick to the facts of my post regardless of where I was born

Im no Jumping to conclusions, the fact is 9/11 was bad for the hole world, not only the US, it affects the way everyone lives going forward, including Canada, security is at a all time high and the stress level of everyone who has a pulse whent up, My cousin died in the dam towers so don't tell me I don't care buddy, I'm more mad about it then you can imagine buddy...

Last edited by djinferno; 08-27-2005 at 06:22 PM.
Old 08-27-2005, 08:09 PM
You guys should give djinferno a break. If you disagree with his posts and think he's a victim, why (to use his words, which are appropriate) kick him when he's down? Let it go and allow this nonsensical thread die a natural death. Stop hooking it back into the feeding tube.

Furthermore, the Vegas guy needs to get a life. His play-act of Superior Grammarian has worn terribly thin with me. Taking a shot at the French-Canadian's command of the English language is such an easy thing to do. Every high-school yearbook editor who ever proofed a page has displayed the same attitude. The sad thing is, annoying little boys such as these generally grow into adults who don't preen about every missed apostrophe or uncapitalized proper noun. For some, though, their adult lives ring so hollow they've got little else to do but broadcast their juco-level writing skills with a megaphone. What a sad way to live.

Old 08-28-2005, 01:00 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Furthermore, the Vegas guy needs to get a life. His play-act of Superior Grammarian has worn terribly thin with me. Taking a shot at the French-Canadian's command of the English language is such an easy thing to do. Every high-school yearbook editor who ever proofed a page has displayed the same attitude. The sad thing is, annoying little boys such as these generally grow into adults who don't preen about every missed apostrophe or uncapitalized proper noun. For some, though, their adult lives ring so hollow they've got little else to do but broadcast their juco-level writing skills with a megaphone. What a sad way to live.
Oh, darn. JKWright thinks I have no life and my "act" has worn thin with him. Whatever shall I do?

Old 08-28-2005, 03:42 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
wow...read 3/6 pages...post seems to not be going any where.

moderator power to the rescue...

thread closed.