G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G Plate Adapter Ordering, Anyone else have problems?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 08:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G Plate Adapter Ordering, Anyone else have problems?

Ok to make a long story short, I ordered a G Plate on 9/18. I expected to be emailed a tracking number, did not receive one... waited a week and emailed the guy running it John aka Clokwork. Received a response back saying he's in the process of moving so he's sorry but he'll get it shipped first thing monday morning... ok I can live with that. Wait another week and it's Oct. and still nothing, no plate adapter, no tracking number...

I post this on the National G Club forum to see what's going on:

https://g35driver.com/forums/nationalgclub/70034-g-plate-adapter-order-problem.html

that was posted last week. I posted another reply in there yesterday and thought I'd post this here to see if anyone else has ordered a G Plate Adapter and have not received one...

it's been almost a month since I ordered and i'm definitely not a satisfied customer. I understand he's just one guy most likely doing this out of his house and he's been busy with moving blah blah blah.... i think i've been really patient with this. he has not responded to my earlier PM or email. he did respond in the thread and apologized but i'm still without my plate adapter which I paid for and ordered nearly a month ago...

i just want my adapter damn it!

Old 10-13-2005, 10:51 AM
I ordered one about 2-3 weeks ago also and still haven't received anything. What's his email address so I can email him and find out what's going on.

Old 10-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Love Poker!!!
I received my adapter, but some screws were missing. I pm clokwork and he said he would mail me the screws that were missing, but I just gave up after more than a month. I just went to get my own screws, so now my G plate is on my ride (thanks to myself).

Old 10-13-2005, 12:24 PM
Question.... So we know the general concept of doing this 'mod'.
Has anyone thought of doing it themselves?? I'm sure it may not be one piece, but it can be done in such a way that it works....(maybe even better )

Old 10-13-2005, 01:25 PM
Cmon Son!
I sent all of my G-Plates out to every addy including the ones just ordered. I actually have none left to date. I have actually shut this business down after these last ones went out anyways.

Chizeld, I sent you screw out long long ago. I believe it was the last week in september. I asked for you to let me know when it gets in. it was in a white padded envelope.

I have 2 plates left, well actually one after this most recent order and then I will be closing shop for the benefit of all sides.

If anyone needs to speak to me directly, I will pm you my # if you have not recieved your item. I switched to UPS over FedEx for this last shipment due to a handling issue.