G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Fu**ing Pr*cks!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it makes me sick just looking at those pictures.....

Old 01-08-2006, 03:51 PM
that's the one thing I hope doesn't happen to my G

Old 01-08-2006, 05:20 PM
The drivers side has since been repainted, but the kid who did it didnt pay. I had to pay 3000. I could have took him to court and done the legal thing, but I just wanted it to end. He knows that if he looks at me wrong I will kill him, and that makes me happy enough.

Old 01-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by dwoloz
Mommy and Daddy bought you the car so why don't you tell them to fix it too
yea, i pretty much dislike people like you on the forum. how did this post help him?.......

Old 01-08-2006, 06:17 PM
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh man, I know how you feel. Someone did that to my Corolla GTS only all the way around, the roof, the hood and stuck a knife into the seat then ripped out the stereo.

Good luck in repairs and retribution

Old 01-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Z2G
i'm sorry to say but since you're still in high school and drive a g35, it's pretty much expected for this type of thing to happen. in general, kids that age get insecure and jealous for what other kids get. the perp and his/her friends probably thought it was so cool and exciting. if i were you, i would park off campus and not in the school parking lot. when i was in high school (about 15 yrs ago), i drove a 300zx and always parked off campus. for the few times that i did park in the school lot, my car was hit and run each time!!!

moral to the story, DON'T park in the school parking lot with a nice car because it's either going to get vandalized or hit while parked.

yehp. gotta agree with that. High school kids are...well..just that. You are pissed and you should be, but don't even sweat it, bro. It can be fixed.

Condolences on the laceration of your G. cr@p like that is intolerable to me. There are VERY few things that are still sacred to men, but one of those things is: you NEVER f--- with another man's car, i don't care how old they are or how many of your sisters he slept with. You just do NOT do it. Take his girl, take his money, kick his dog, but never mess with his car.

Old 01-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by G-Mann
yea, i pretty much dislike people like you on the forum. how did this post help him?.......

yea no kidding! i never understood how comments like that help anything. why not just NOT say anything? oh, i forgot...guys like that key cars. hehe.

Old 01-08-2006, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by htownboy
You will go far with an attitude like this... I got so much of this when I was in high school, lots of haters etc. What they didn't know is my grandfather bought me a lawnmower and gas can when I was 12 and told be that God, school, common sense, the mower and some work is all I needed to get whatever I wanted; he was so right! That summer I made almost 5K doing lawns (and this was 1976) and never needed my parents to buy me anything from then on.

Seek justice, not revenge, I know it will be hard, but you are a better young man than they if you can hold back, just make sure justice is done.

right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-09-2006, 12:23 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mrjonang
Damn that effin sucks. do you have beef with anyone at your school or are people just jealous? HOPEFULLY this will never happen to my G when i park it in my school. Seniors get a "assigned parking spot" that they keep all year long. And i know every single car around me, + my G is in the front and securities chill there, so i pray this will never happen
Assigned parking? Wow. When I was in highschool, (our school had around 3,000 students or so), parking was a free for all. We had to fight with the faculty for parking. I drove a Chevelle to school at the time. One time I had to rush home and grab something and come back after zero period, because I forgot something. When I got back, I had to park in the gravel lot, cause everythign was full. Of course with my luck, when I went back to my car after school, somebody backed into my car, and busted the headlight and smashed in the fender. (Ever try finding parts for a classic chevy? It took us a while to locate some of the parts I needed.)

Oh, and as far as suing goes... I never thought of stuff like this when I was in hs. But when I was in college, one of my friends was telling me how when he was in freshman in hs, he used to throw water balloons as passer-bys. (He lived in a rich neighborhood in cali). Well, one day he hit the wrong lady. She sued his dad for over a million dollars and won

I don't think she got the million dollars, (I think they settled for a few hundred thousand), I don't know if his dad beat him, but he said he's terrified to tick off his dad again.

I know all the bad stuff I did in HS. Being an adult now, I don't know what I'd do if my kid did something stupid, and I get sued for a million dollars

Last edited by avs007; 01-09-2006 at 12:28 AM.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:32 AM
some schools have security cameras find out if yours does and maibe you can find the person that did it. and plz kick his A$$.

Old 01-09-2006, 02:00 AM
Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts
the people that i've known that got their cars keyed were cocky stuck up people thinking they're better than everybody because they drive a nice car. They also bring attention to themselves by reving their cars or what not. Not saying you are one one of those people. But if you're in a high school environment, don't gloat what you have.

Last edited by accordfreak; 01-09-2006 at 02:03 AM.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:35 AM
It's alot cheaper to take the School Bus. not your new G. I never drove my car to school Y because there is alot of haters starting with your own Close Friends. leave your $35k car Home I feel you man that is bad news. hope your find who did this.

Old 01-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Love Poker!!!
Damn brotha, I feel for ya. Hopefully karma will get the perps. I know how you feel because my previous car (Acura Integra GS-R) got keyed every year by my students who hated on me. Usually around grading time. Well you could get another paint job now.

Old 01-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by avs007
Oh, and as far as suing goes... I never thought of stuff like this when I was in hs. But when I was in college, one of my friends was telling me how when he was in freshman in hs, he used to throw water balloons as passer-bys. (He lived in a rich neighborhood in cali). Well, one day he hit the wrong lady. She sued his dad for over a million dollars and won

I don't think she got the million dollars, (I think they settled for a few hundred thousand), I don't know if his dad beat him, but he said he's terrified to tick off his dad again.

I know all the bad stuff I did in HS. Being an adult now, I don't know what I'd do if my kid did something stupid, and I get sued for a million dollars
if you believe him, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Unless he put out her eye or caused her to slip and break her back, no court would find him guilty of punitive damages for $1M for that. Community service, yea, maybe a few thousand dollar fine, but not $1M.

Old 01-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Seeing this bring back the memory I have from my high school days. My girl's brother's brand new Porsche 944 Turbo was keyed around the car and they ***** went as far as keyed up with hood with -f-u-c-k-. Its not my car but it hurts so bad as I love that Red turbo 944.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.