G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Fu**ing Pr*cks!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fu**ing Pr*cks!!!!!!!!!!

So my car is parked out behind my highschool (yes im still in highschool), and I go out at lunch to find it completely keyed. I just about killed everyone in sight but then settled down. I have no idea who it was but hopefully they find out so I can kick the shi* out of them. Why the hell do people do this? I dont do **** to anyone else at our school and noone hates me so it was very surprising. Anywyas i thought i would share because im so pissed.

Old 11-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Call the Cops
THATS F**KIN BULL****

wtf! find out who did that, make them pay for it and beat his ***

Old 11-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Received 228 Likes on 199 Posts
Wow dude....

That soo sucks.

Does your school have any cameras in the parking lot?

Old 11-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Dam! that look nasty, looks pretty dam deep...sorry to see that
Find him and karatify his ss!!!

Old 11-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
thats why u park next to cars that costs more then yours at high school (in the lot)

but damn thats from fender - door - 1/4 - rear bumper O.o... thats gona be one ****ing expesnive paint job.. you can get a repair kit.. but that'll probably take you a WHILE to do O.o.. and u'll feel a dip if you run your fingers the line =\

Old 11-09-2005, 04:52 PM
damn bro that sucks @$$!!!! Not a lot you can say about it but find him and kick the **** out of him. Then make him pay for it all! Was it just on the driver's side or is it on the other too?

Old 11-09-2005, 04:53 PM
****. that is bad. i would def. find out who the hell it was and make them bite the curb american history X style.

Old 11-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
thats why u park next to cars that costs more then yours at high school (in the lot)

but damn thats from fender - door - 1/4 - rear bumper O.o... thats gona be one ****ing expesnive paint job..
I have the nicest car at my school, along with my friends in a 92 BMW 850i, so that rules that option out

Old 11-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Z2G
i'm sorry to say but since you're still in high school and drive a g35, it's pretty much expected for this type of thing to happen. in general, kids that age get insecure and jealous for what other kids get. the perp and his/her friends probably thought it was so cool and exciting. if i were you, i would park off campus and not in the school parking lot. when i was in high school (about 15 yrs ago), i drove a 300zx and always parked off campus. for the few times that i did park in the school lot, my car was hit and run each time!!!

moral to the story, DON'T park in the school parking lot with a nice car because it's either going to get vandalized or hit while parked.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Looking at those pic makes me sick to my stomach

Do your best to find out who did it. Remember somebody always knows something. I takes a real hater to do something like that when no one is around.

You can't offer a reward b/c when the kid who did it ends up in the hospital you'll be in ****.

Keep it on the DL and when you find him, kick him in the ballz for me!

Sorry dude. I really feel for you.

O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
So sorry to see that bro...That's sad. Check around for witnesses, and for cameras. There's a chance someone saw something and there may be security cameras there too.

G/L with repairs
C.

Rollin On Dubz
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude, if i were you I wouldn't even bother fixing it until you graduate from High School...maybe save up for some other paint work like a kit or lip. Like other members said it's just typical High School Bullsh*T and there's nothing you can do about it, they've got nothing to lose, and you do. Sorry to hear about that, it's the worst feeling when people mess with your car, but aren't man enough to step up to your face.

Originally Posted by trackmagic
So my car is parked out behind my highschool (yes im still in highschool), and I go out at lunch to find it completely keyed. I just about killed everyone in sight but then settled down. I have no idea who it was but hopefully they find out so I can kick the shi* out of them. Why the hell do people do this? I dont do **** to anyone else at our school and noone hates me so it was very surprising. Anywyas i thought i would share because im so pissed.

sorry to hear that bro, i got my car keyed as well when i was in HS a earlier this year, it fawking sucks ... but mine wasn't even half as bad as yours.... this seems to have gone deep into your paint.... i know how it feels ...

Old 11-09-2005, 05:07 PM
I too, am very sorry for what happened to your car. Nothing to do with your car, but my house was broken into by a high school sophomore. While not all high school students are bad, there are clearly individuals at any age that are irresponsible and screw things up for the good and law abidng citizens. Don't do anything that you'll regret later. I hope your car gets fixed satisfactorily.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Oh boy do i feel you on this one, im still in highschool myself and have a g, i always park next to the girl who has the 05 c230 lol..but seeing this makes me scared...AHH!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.