G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Fu**ing Pr*cks!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
When I was in highschool I had a car and NEVER drove to school. High school is full of haters, even if you don't know they hate you. Especially when you drive a car like that when most kids are catching the bus. I'm not saying you asked for it, but you learned the hard way.

Old 01-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Poptarts
I went to a somewhat low class HS as well. In the 3 years i was parking there i had an RSX sophmore year, an Evo 8 end of junior year, and the G senior year. Fortunately nothing ever happened to either one of them but it was still something i worried about everyday. A friend of mine had his 04 BMW 330CXi keyed to all hell along with his tires being slashed. We (him, me, and 5 redneck buddies) found out who it was and shattered all of his windows with a brick wrapped in a towel and took his wheels off of the car completely. We then set them by his car with a nice big note taped to the hood of his car saying, "If you don't tell we won't either." Needless to say, nothing else was touched for the rest of the year.

Sorry to hear about this. Since you've already made such a big deal about it in school chances are your retaliations will lead to reprocussions far worse. All you can do is find out who it was and sue his parents.
I like that idea!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-15-2006, 11:24 PM
Find the f*ckers, strap them down, and throw f*ckin darts at them for fun. Then light their hair on fire, add a 50 lb weight to their d*ck, take them to the roof of a building and kick them off. The f*ckers deserve to die.

I don't know where that came from but... ey. whatever

Old 01-16-2006, 12:51 AM
why do people do this kind of stuff for no reason

Old 01-16-2006, 10:54 PM
kick some ****.

Old 01-16-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by Poptarts
I went to a somewhat low class HS as well. In the 3 years i was parking there i had an RSX sophmore year, an Evo 8 end of junior year, and the G senior year. Fortunately nothing ever happened to either one of them but it was still something i worried about everyday.
So by "low class," you mean that not all the other kids drove a new sports car every year?

What's with these low class people?

Old 01-19-2006, 06:39 PM
Dude, I cant even believe that you are suprised about this. If you didnt see something like this comin drivin a car like that in HIGH SCHOOL!, then you dont have much common sense. it doesnt make it right but i garuntee you that 9 times out of 10 a dude who drives that kind of car in high school is going have something like this happen at least once. You got the money for the car, you had better have the money to fix it.

Old 01-19-2006, 06:40 PM
not suprised

Dude, I cant even believe that you are suprised about this. If you didnt see something like this comin drivin a car like that in HIGH SCHOOL!, then you dont have much common sense. it doesnt make it right but i garuntee you that 9 times out of 10 a dude who drives that kind of car in high school is going have something like this happen at least once. You got the money for the car, you had better have the money to fix it.

Old 01-19-2006, 07:17 PM
you know, it was probably a teacher cuz you probably drive a better car than them. i agree to just leave it as is...actually, i would make that line into a design so at least it looks good! then repaint the damn thing after high school

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.