G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Letting The G Go

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 03:56 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by jimmytango00
haha dude i have money to go out, have fun and pay my car . My payments were really high since i got ****ed (no condom) by the stealership. its not that i couldnt afford it..its just that i didnt feel it was worth paying 719 a month for the car . i was thinking of getting a G again but saving for a good downpayment... but im not doing that anymore..ima just a get a fun car i can pay cash for and save some money and posibbly get a G later when i have better credit and i can get lower payments

Wise move Jimmy. You will miss the G but will also have a huge feeling of relief too, without the pressure of making big payments forever. Stick to the plan of saving money and then you will have options to do something differently, if you want. The point is you will be more established in other ways of your life and will also have some money to do what you choose and negotiate better deals.

Old 12-29-2005, 04:23 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RBull
Wise move Jimmy. You will miss the G but will also have a huge feeling of relief too, without the pressure of making big payments forever. Stick to the plan of saving money and then you will have options to do something differently, if you want. The point is you will be more established in other ways of your life and will also have some money to do what you choose and negotiate better deals.

mos def, i already feel like crap and i havent turned it over yet but i know its for the best im going to miss this site and all the awesome people in here

Old 12-29-2005, 06:47 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by jimmytango00
mos def, i already feel like crap and i havent turned it over yet but i know its for the best im going to miss this site and all the awesome people in here

I should have said you'll only miss it for a while. Once you get drive something else for a while you'll be fine and will appreciate it even more when you get a nice car.

No need to leave the site unless it will be too hard for you to keep reading about the G.

Good luck and keep us posted on the different ride.

Old 01-03-2006, 03:32 PM
looks like im headed to the bank today...

Old 01-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so it's final Jimmy?

yea, i'd suggest just saving. in the end, you'll have enough dough to have a super low payment

Old 01-04-2006, 06:06 PM
I hate flakes man!!!....he didnt completely flake but he said he had family problems and couldnt make it till saturday..well maybe he did so i guess i'll see what happens this weekend.. he told me not to worry that he's buying it for sure. Well on the brightside i keep my G one more week

Old 01-04-2006, 07:54 PM
how much is he buying your car for?

Old 01-05-2006, 01:11 PM
he's paying my loan off.

Old 01-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Ok they guy flaked so i guess im keeping the G haha i hate to admit im happy im keeping it all though my payments suck... i guess i realized how much i loved this car this past week anyone have any ideas how i can bring my payments down? refinance?

Last edited by jimmytango00; 01-11-2006 at 03:00 PM.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
a little of topic but are you still keeping the bumper....??

Old 01-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by blazinZ
a little of topic but are you still keeping the bumper....??
hey whats up... yeah i think so for now untill i get enough money together to repaint the front bumper and get a lip ... i have to take off the bumper... i tried getting an alignment but it wouldnt go up the ramp.

Old 01-11-2006, 04:34 PM
find a way to make more money is a way to keep your payment down if you talking about percentage wise.

Good luck man. think about this, we only got one life to live, so live to the fullest, everything will sort itself out afterwards.

Old 01-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by G35MC
find a way to make more money is a way to keep your payment down if you talking about percentage wise.

Good luck man. think about this, we only got one life to live, so live to the fullest, everything will sort itself out afterwards.

yeah very true.. i really believe in the whole "everything happens for a reason" so i guess thats why i dont get bummed out at things... i just take it for what it is... i love this car and im happy im keeping.. if they guy finds a co signer then so be it i'll sell but if not i'll keep it.. as for now im thinking of refinancing and bringing my payments down a bit so i can have some extra cash to put into the car

Old 01-11-2006, 06:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i think i'm one of the lucky onces to get a g35 at the age of 18 and have my dad pay it off..hehe..

I guess if i sell the car, i could make $25g and put that in my pocket and ask my dad to buy me another car..hehe just a thought

i dont understand how ur paying 7bills/month...My dad bought a bmw 2005 5 series. and bro that carrrrr is fukinnnnnn sickkk....i dont like the inside of that car but just like the way it looks...his only paying $500/month and $160insurance

While my g35 is paid off and i have nothing to worry about, ofcourse my insurance is high so i have my mom's name on the car, so i'm paying like $130 insurance while i was paying $600 for first two months when the car was on my name. Did i mention i totaled my dad's suv probablly thats why my insurance is high, but then again my lawyer is gonna take care of that when the court date comes..hehe

I know how you feel, when i wanted the g35, i didnt care if i were to pay..I just wanted to get it..my dad kept saying i would have to pay for it, but when the time came. He just paid cash. I think if my dad didnt pay it off, i wouldnt have kept it up with the payments.

Last edited by Godfather; 01-11-2006 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-11-2006, 06:52 PM
well some of us arent as lucky as you are it would of been nice if my parents would have payed for it but i guess it wouldnt of felt as good to know that i with my own money am buying my dream car. i was lucky enough to have my mom co sign for me...im 21 and dont have the best credit

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Letting The G Go