z tube+ k&n filter

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 06:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WhiteonWheat
vstypicals,

You're too sweet.

I see your point, but yet I am frustrated over the whole topic. Buying and selling parts is not always easy, b/c once you spend the dough on it and then don't like it, guess what, it's now called "used", and you loose a good chunk of change for your time. That's why you are here.....errrr, I mean others that are polite and helpful. See we can exchange information here on this board and help each other with our experiences and knowledge. Or was I wrong? Sh*t did I go to the "people like to whine and waste my time posting stupid responses" site? Dam*n, I do that sometimes...

Anyways, still enjoying chatting and learning. Horse is dead? Maybe I'll throw it in the trunk then for atleast a ONE "H" P gain! and move on to spacers and high flow cats like suggested.....pppp please.

Intakes like the guy said about the Z Clubs, they are a good quick easy (or atleast I once thought) "bolt on" mod...let's keep the discussion going and maybe we can get somewhere with this Mystery...

P.s. Nismo wouldn't make an intake for Sh*ts and Giggles would they? Well, they do like taking my money, so who knows, LOL!!
Oh please. STFU. It's $40.. You might get $30 back if you sell it "used"

See we can exchange information here on this board and help each other with our experiences and knowledge.
I understand if you want information first before spending money on your mods, but dude, you're getting all "frustrated" over a $40 filter... and the fact that no one give you a straight "yes/no that it does give you gains, etc." We're not here to serve you.. Be happy that people are still giving you a response to your question. You probably should've used the search function.. but that's probably useless since people are giving the same answer over and over.. or in this case, "different answers." ...and from what we've seen, you're never satisfied. Anyway, again, like what we'll all mentioned, if there is a gain/loss from that damn filter, it's minimal.

Also, stop trying to defend yourself by talking about irrelevant ****. ..You're starting to sound like Jtrain.

Goodluck,
Jeff

Last edited by vstypicals; 12-30-2005 at 04:06 PM.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:03 AM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

I think that the fact that almost everyone that does the Z-Tube/K&N combo gets better gas mileage makes it a worthwhile mod! The 1-2 HP that you gain ... whatever!

Old 12-30-2005, 08:44 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
vstypicals,
Chill. I'm cool.

Going to get a K&N drop in and try that out, then if that doesn't work, then i'll move on to something else.

P.s. I've never thought that anyone here is "here to serve me". Where did you come up with that? As you are typing, think about where you are and what you are "typing" about. About our cars right? Communication about our Cars.