G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

totaled my car today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2006 | 05:23 PM
|
totaled my car today

damn it! T-T i was driving and this mustang cuts me off slamps on his brakes then i hit my brakes car swerved to the other lane spun out and a mini van hits me then car spins around again a durango hits me then i come to a stop. damn it .. and it was raining.. this sucks so bad. so that the person in the mustang takes off and now i'm stuck with the blame.. went to the hospital got 6 stiches on my forehead and messed up my left leg. i am so ticked off.. i don't know what to do. the people in the mini van all went to the hospital i hope there ok i don't want a law suit. does anyone have any advice.. that could help me out. man i hate this ****.. why me? there goes 05 coupe.. and all my mods are messed up now.. damn it

Old 04-08-2006 | 05:27 PM
Sorry for the loss bro. But what matters most is that you have your health. Cars can be replaced, but lives cannot. Still, that blows. Have you made sure to give your insurance company your full story w/ the Mustang detail? R u shur it is totalled? pics?

Old 04-08-2006 | 05:31 PM
That sucks! Sorry that had to happen. Are you okay? Take care of yourself first. Did anyone in the minivan or Durango see the Mustang cut you off? Write down all you can remember about the Mustang for police and insurance purposes. I'd imagine they couldn't give you all the blame even if they give you some because of what the Mustang did. Call your insurance company and let them help you through. It'll turn out fine, I'm sure.

Old 04-08-2006 | 05:42 PM
damn man, i feel for you. it wasnt your falt, i hope they dont try to pin it on you because the rustang left you. Good luck man!!!

Old 04-08-2006 | 05:54 PM
I got rear ended as a result of a mustang getting rear ended by a ford f250 that took off after he saw what he did thr. My insurance company covered my damage and the girl felt so bad she paid my deductable. But that sucks when ****** go do stupid things that cause accidents...the only good thing that came out of it was that I got my shop to install an 06 bumper on my coupe instead of fixing the rock chips

Old 04-08-2006 | 06:50 PM
THE BATMOBILE
damn sorry to hear......thats fcked up

Old 04-08-2006 | 08:08 PM
sorry to hear.

Old 04-08-2006 | 08:34 PM
that sucks. in a situation like that, i'd just run into the mustang to avoid getting into a bigger accident like what happened here.

i'm sorry to hear you lost your 05 coupe. cheer up - insurance will take care of it.

Old 04-08-2006 | 08:42 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Chris I am SOOOOO SORRY. I am glad you are ok though. That really sux though! Wow...people in Philly cannot drive especially in the rain. It's like, OH MY GOD, it's raining, what do I do. People were idiots on the road today while I was out driving. I swear, in Philly if it rains or snows its like people just shut down and don't know what to do. Try and remember anything about the mustang, color, any distinctions, can you remember the plate at all, who was driving (male or female). That blows. I would just make sure you note exactly what happened and you shouldn't be blamed for it. The mustang did take off and its not like you would do what you did just for fun. Let me know if you need anything. So, glad you are still alive though.

Old 04-08-2006 | 11:15 PM
Are you sure this wasn't a scam? Why did the Stang hit the brakes? If it was for no reason then this could have been a scam involving the occupants of the Stang and minivan. This is an old trick. You get the blame, their doctors get insurance money and the drivers and passengers get paid for their part.

Old 04-09-2006 | 02:04 AM
damn, that's sux bro. I hope you're doing better. As I always said, I learned better not to steer away and hit other. I'd ram the other dude or at least steer to a side then knock him back to his lane. That way, he'll be at fault.

Hope everything will work out for you.

Old 04-09-2006 | 10:20 AM
SHADYVILLE.BIZ
Bad Luck?

sorry to here about your loss.....insurance should give you a new one....do you have pics?

Old 04-09-2006 | 02:26 PM
i am very sorry to tell you, but same case happened to my gf's old integra years ago.

she had no case. doesnt really matter if you can find that mustang or not.

someone entered freeway about 20~30mph cutting her off going 75~80mph. luckly she only totaled her car and damaged the center divider, which city forgot about and she never got to pay for the damage.

i am very surprised g35c would spin out and loose control like that...

Old 04-09-2006 | 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by superb16
Are you sure this wasn't a scam? Why did the Stang hit the brakes? If it was for no reason then this could have been a scam involving the occupants of the Stang and minivan. This is an old trick. You get the blame, their doctors get insurance money and the drivers and passengers get paid for their part.
yes, except this. this is the best senario you can hope for.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: totaled my car today