G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

HELP Everyone: Was I just scammed?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 03:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sky350GT
hahaha same here!! are you pondering what i'm pondering??
hahaha im down. . .

Old 05-16-2006, 03:16 AM
Originally Posted by sky350GT
hahaha same here!! are you pondering what i'm pondering??
does it involve poop

Old 05-16-2006, 04:09 AM
Originally Posted by Blackbird V35
does it involve poop
sure! lol

Old 05-16-2006, 06:05 AM
lol you guys are too much, I left him a voicemail telling him he till monday to make things right since i'm going away this weekend, we'll see what happens if monday comes and goes I will for sure post his information and will take the proper procedures to make things right

Old 05-16-2006, 09:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
at this point you have to assume he is trying to scam you.
in his communications with you, he has already indicated that he believes what he is doing is right. in fact, it is wrong, and the law is on your side. having been to court before, i would encourage that option.

1. send him a letter by certified mail so you know he recieves it, stating what has happened, and asking for the payment for delivered items. give him a fair deadline of say, 2 weeks.
2. the day after the deadline expires, file a small claims court case against him. since you have records of everything (receipts for paying for sending the pkg, the paypal transaction, etc) you have a huge upper hand.
3. a couple weeks after filing the case against him, but also a couple weeks before trial, send him an offer to settle for the amount you're suing for. when you go to court, the judge may ask if you tried to settle. this gives you yet another upper hand.
4. win the case + all costs

in any case, please post his information as he's likely scammed other people before and the community needs to be aware of who to not do business with. perhaps you could present your case to the mods and they can perma/ip ban his account from here to minimize the risks to this community.

good luck

Old 05-16-2006, 11:41 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
corkycal, you need to step up here and give this guy his $$$. I'm very surprised that this is happening. Like I said before, I dealt with him before and he seemed like a very nice guy and the transaction went through smoothly. I even let the guy take the G for a spin around the block.

Old 05-16-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by IPGThreeFive
lol you guys are too much, I left him a voicemail telling him he till monday to make things right since i'm going away this weekend, we'll see what happens if monday comes and goes I will for sure post his information and will take the proper procedures to make things right
hey man, you shouldn't even give him days... if I was the one that pulled something like that, i'd definately paypal back you the money PRONTO!! this dude is being a douche-bag!

Old 05-16-2006, 01:27 PM
Gosh, this should be made into a movie.

Dustin, all this could have been avoided by you steping up to the plate and honoring your own words from day one. You said you were going to ship out the unit on Friday, when I paid you(1:00pm EST). Come Saturday, I called you to see if you had the tracking number. You said you didn't ship it. Again you said you were going to ship it on Saturday via USPS, this didn't happen. This is strike two. Come Monday, I was getting worried since I PM'd you about five time and no replies. This is when I contacted Paypal to report this.

When someone tells me they are going to do something I generally believe them. I believe communication was not good on Dustin's part.

Everyone, I did not get a $700.00 refund from PAYPAL so I don't know what you guys are talking about that I'm scamming Dustin. Paypal investigated this matter and they found in favor of me and awarded me $12.00. I will contact Paypal but I want to resolve this with Dustin.

I have contacted Dustin so we can resolve this matter and I'm waiting to hear from him.

The unit that he sold me was not as decribed also. There were some missing parts, the GPS antenna was broken, the bottons were worn. He advertised this unit as being like new and three days old.

I'm hoping that I can get a refund and send him back this unit. I hope this terrible transaction can be forgotton.

Last edited by corkycal; 05-16-2006 at 01:36 PM.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by corkycal

The unit that he sold me was not as decribed also. There were some missing parts, the GPS antenna was broken, the bottons were worn. He advertised this unit as being like new and three days old.
Wow...the plot thickens...

scammer...to scammee...to scammer again?!

Old 05-16-2006, 02:04 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow, this story has more twists than Mulholland Dr.!!

Old 05-16-2006, 02:21 PM
:grabs another handful of popcorn:

Old 05-16-2006, 02:23 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Better then a TV cliffhanger! What will happen next?! *biting fingernails* So, stay tuned...Same Bat Time, Same Bat Chanel!

Old 05-16-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by hootie981
:grabs another handful of popcorn:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-16-2006, 02:46 PM
Judge Judy, if she is still around.

Old 05-16-2006, 02:56 PM
Hootie pass the popcorn buddy , Stop hoggin it all Fatty!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HELP Everyone: Was I just scammed?