G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Cabin noise

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chobble19
i guess u got me miss understood as i said when we first started going over this shyt that u seemd to be the only person who cared about my g
Thats what IVe been tryin to tell you Alex. I do whatever I can to make sure no one drives your car that shouldnt be in it, that the valets dont take it around the back lot and eat **** with your car, or that the car wash guys dont put it through the machine that tears cars up from time to time. I feel your pain and I try and do what I can for you each time you come in. As far as me not being able to handle my job please, do you know how many times a day people threaten some of the guys at work with being sued or calling infiniti. Ive yet to get that in the 5 months that Ive been at that place, and even thought its gotten better, the way warranty works sucks. Ford was a million times better, as far as warranty and what we could and could not do for customers. The audit just so you understand is because of advisors warranting parts that are not supposed to be covered and the dealer gets charged back for it. Thats what thats from just so you have some insight. Why do you think in less that one year that place has seen 5 service managers and atleast 15 advisors come and go. Its not fair to us as far as how we get treated, let alone be called a liar or have someone say that I dont care. I take pride in what I do and how I do things, I try to make things right as often as I can. If I mess something up, unlike some other people where I work at hey I man up to it and deal with the consequences. We scratched up the tint when we did the regulator bolts, no one is saying we didnt do it or that we wont take care of it, I told you numerous times that I was sorry but to just have your guy match it up and just bring me the reciept and Ill get you your money back. As we speak right now Im just waiting for the shifter for your G so that I can replace your old one for you. Again we didnt say we didnt do it, my guy told me exactly how it happened and I let you know bout it and we are just waiting for your new shifter. We dont build the cars, we dont design them, we dont have a word in what goes in to them, all we do is try and fix their problems. Sometimes we can do it right the first time, but hey sometimes it may take a few tries. NOBODY IS PERFECT, and if you think I am then you are really wrong about that. But Alex at the end of the day I try. But what I seem to be getting here from you is that I dont do anything for you and I dont care. As far as the comment made on your other post, to be honest with you, I dont care what someone thinks about me that doesnt know me. Its just an opinion and I could really careless. If that person sat for a minute with me they would see how I am and that I dont try and screw people over. I take pride in just being an honest guy doing a not so honest job in a not so great place. I have no problems with you just with how this hole thing has gone down. So if you think that printing this out and showing it to my boss is a way of getting back at me then so be it, we are always being threatened in some way or another by either the owner of Iocc or just a random person who has a bad day and wants to take it out on us. Its part of the job and I deal with it each and everyday from 7:30 am till 6:30 pm. You know Ive been as fair to you as I can be and that I have not tried to screw you over. I will leave this here, if you have anything else you want to go over with me, you have both my cell phone and my office # and you know where I work at. Im not hard to find man so just come on in, the door is always open and well go from there, we are both grown men and can deal with this like it.

Old 12-18-2006, 01:51 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Mod Friendly
Thats what IVe been tryin to tell you Alex. I do whatever I can to make sure no one drives your car that shouldnt be in it, that the valets dont take it around the back lot and eat **** with your car, or that the car wash guys dont put it through the machine that tears cars up from time to time. I feel your pain and I try and do what I can for you each time you come in. As far as me not being able to handle my job please, do you know how many times a day people threaten some of the guys at work with being sued or calling infiniti. Ive yet to get that in the 5 months that Ive been at that place, and even thought its gotten better, the way warranty works sucks. Ford was a million times better, as far as warranty and what we could and could not do for customers. The audit just so you understand is because of advisors warranting parts that are not supposed to be covered and the dealer gets charged back for it. Thats what thats from just so you have some insight. Why do you think in less that one year that place has seen 5 service managers and atleast 15 advisors come and go. Its not fair to us as far as how we get treated, let alone be called a liar or have someone say that I dont care. I take pride in what I do and how I do things, I try to make things right as often as I can. If I mess something up, unlike some other people where I work at hey I man up to it and deal with the consequences. We scratched up the tint when we did the regulator bolts, no one is saying we didnt do it or that we wont take care of it, I told you numerous times that I was sorry but to just have your guy match it up and just bring me the reciept and Ill get you your money back. As we speak right now Im just waiting for the shifter for your G so that I can replace your old one for you. Again we didnt say we didnt do it, my guy told me exactly how it happened and I let you know bout it and we are just waiting for your new shifter. We dont build the cars, we dont design them, we dont have a word in what goes in to them, all we do is try and fix their problems. Sometimes we can do it right the first time, but hey sometimes it may take a few tries. NOBODY IS PERFECT, and if you think I am then you are really wrong about that. But Alex at the end of the day I try. But what I seem to be getting here from you is that I dont do anything for you and I dont care. As far as the comment made on your other post, to be honest with you, I dont care what someone thinks about me that doesnt know me. Its just an opinion and I could really careless. If that person sat for a minute with me they would see how I am and that I dont try and screw people over. I take pride in just being an honest guy doing a not so honest job in a not so great place. I have no problems with you just with how this hole thing has gone down. So if you think that printing this out and showing it to my boss is a way of getting back at me then so be it, we are always being threatened in some way or another by either the owner of Iocc or just a random person who has a bad day and wants to take it out on us. Its part of the job and I deal with it each and everyday from 7:30 am till 6:30 pm. You know Ive been as fair to you as I can be and that I have not tried to screw you over. I will leave this here, if you have anything else you want to go over with me, you have both my cell phone and my office # and you know where I work at. Im not hard to find man so just come on in, the door is always open and well go from there, we are both grown men and can deal with this like it.
jose u havnt been telling me anything except that "i can never get enough" and i somehow have mistreated u in some way?? i have never called u liar but u are not feeling my pain otherwise u wouldnt be writing this stuff. until this point ive done nothing but appreciate ur help at iocc. that stuff about people mis treating my car or the wash tearing it up WHO WOULD EVER WANT THAT? and just b/c i actually care about what happens with my car doesnt mean u should label me for it! thats being totally unfair and so is coming on here trying to prove i dont know what im suprised that u urself are not fed up with how service goes on there!? i understand it may take more than one try for certain issues but messing up my tint twice doing the same thing and other interior pieces 5 or more times is just unacceptable and i have never busted ur chops for it! it doesnt matter to me who helped me out there either i just thought it was better for the both of us to deal with u b/c u would know about such issues as my tint being scrated, bezel, whatever and if i were to notify someone else about it i;d just get the ...bottom line is i wanted everything to be right and whenever i'd get my car back there'd be one more thing to add on the list to be replaced almost as if u were waiting for me to spot it out. i am going to try and leave this alone as well....i will be there with my invoice, just let me know when my shifter is in, and that will be the last time u will ever see me fair enough?

Old 12-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Guys - if you are going to air this out in public, please learn the concept of paragraphs.

My head is starting to hurt trying to read this...

Old 12-18-2006, 02:29 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
yeah my bad for completely hi jacking this thread

and i didnt know this was grammer class

Old 12-18-2006, 02:38 PM
Dont want to see you go but FYI your shifter is in as of 2:15pm today and again just bring in that reciept and youll have a check cut out for you from the dealer.

Old 12-18-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by chobble19
yeah my bad for completely hi jacking this thread

and i didnt know this was grammer class
...grammar...

Old 12-18-2006, 11:49 PM
^^ LOL...that just made me laugh...haha thats just funny

Old 12-19-2006, 12:06 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What Dealership is this IOCC ??

Old 12-19-2006, 01:25 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Seahawk
Guys - if you are going to air this out in public, please learn the concept of paragraphs.

My head is starting to hurt trying to read this...
Paragraphs? What are those? No kidding...looks like someone puked words all over this thread! Not even interested in wanting to see what was written.

Old 12-19-2006, 02:45 PM
My rattles come from my windows (tinted) when its cold outside and inside. They go away when the car warms up. They are not really rattles but squeeks as if they where flexing/bending slowly.