G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Hit and Run 2x by the same person

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2003, 02:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hit and Run 2x by the same person

This week I spent $425 (a pretty good deal in my opinion) to have my front an rear bumpers repainted. The shop did a nice job with a couple small flaws that they fixed yesterday with a good color sand and buff.

The shop owner of Bumper Medic (a G35 Coupe owner) in Vegas was very professional and courteous. He gave me a ride 4 times (to and from my place). Yesterday when he picked me up he commented on this old idiot nearly hitting him about four times as he tried to exit his parking space. He also commented on how this stupid old geezer had a sack of garbage on his car as he drove away. (I've personally seen this aged moron make a 9 point turn to get out of the parking lot with trash bags on his car as well).

Anyhow, I had my rear bumper done because of a very small scratch that I noticed the day I was bringing the car in for the front bumper repaint. (Thinking back it had to be the same idiot that did this.)

Today when I started to remove my cover from what I thought was a perfect G, I was horrified when I noticed the rear left of my bumper was caved in a good 8 inches.

I filed a report with my insurance and got a quote of $540 to replace the bumper including paint. Basically I have to pay $300 for my insurance deductible.

I also filed a report with my complex security and the guy I dealt with concurred that it was that same old idiot's bucket pile of dog shizzle rusting 1979 Crown Victoria poop mobile that hit my G. It is the only hoop ride in the complex and has steel bumpers.

The ONLY way my bumper could have that damage was from steel bumpers for a few reasons. 1. He was parked opposite my G last night. 2. No other car in the complex has steel bumpers or any paint damage. The security staff recommend I file a report with Las Vegas Metro. I'm sure they won't do a damn thing because I didn't see this Alzheimers A-Hole do it. Of course there is no paint on my car since it was covered but there were a couple of black marks on the cover at the point of impact that match the plastic "bumperette" pieces on his steel bumper.

I'm absolutely livid and ready to take him out like Samuel L in Changing Lanes. I would love to see his 1876 *** make a turn and have all of his wheels fall off. That will teach that old nizzler not to hit and run anyone again! I'm so pissed I want to grab him by his turkey jowled throat and make him stand next to the microwave to stop his pacemaker from functioning! Old idiots like that should invest in a "Hover-round".

Pics of the damage to follow tomorrow. Sigh.

Old 12-17-2003, 06:56 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Hit and Run 2x by the same person

im sorri to hear that...

hit n run ppl... ugggg....

Old 12-17-2003, 02:22 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

That absolutely SUCKS, and I'm very sorry to hear it. Your post, however, cracked me up [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

So ladies, how did YOU get to the Grand Canyon?
Hover round! -round -ound -ound

G

2003.5 Black w/ Willow G35
Premium / Sport / Aero / Winter / Navi / Tint

Old 12-17-2003, 02:45 PM

gdupg35 said
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

I'm absolutely livid and ready to take him out like Samuel L in Changing Lanes. I would love to see his 1876 *** make a turn and have all of his wheels fall off. That will teach that old nizzler not to hit and run anyone again! I'm so pissed I want to grab him by his turkey jowled throat and make him stand next to the microwave to stop his pacemaker from functioning! Old idiots like that should invest in a "Hover-round".

<hr></blockquote>

That is freaking hilarious! [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry to hear about your G.. [img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img]

<font color=blue>Gpers</font color=blue>
'03.5 S Brilliant Silver/Graphite
Prem/Sport/Aero/Nav/Winter

Old 12-17-2003, 03:17 PM

This may sound a little over the top, but think about setting up a video cam to tape what happens in the lot. I've got money that says this oldie just can't drive anymore and will hit you or someone else again. If your place has a good view of where you park, you could just record over the same tape every day. I knew someone who did this with some repeat vandalisers (is that even a word?) I'm sure that this guy isn't getting home at 3am, so set he camera accordingly.

There is also a chance that this walking fossil is doing it on purpose. He may be thinking something like 'This little whipper-snapper thinks he's the cat's meow with his fancy pants *** car. I'll show him what a good ol' American built car can do.'
And then he "bumps" you with those big steel bumpers!

156076-GrumpyOld.jpg

Old 12-17-2003, 07:24 PM

Well here's the verdict. After speaking to security staff, apartment staff and some neighbors I found out that this idiot is a belligerent alcoholic. He has two cars as well. One is half-way decent, and then the old tank. The security staff is probably going to get it towed since the old bastard didn't have it registered in the complex.

One of my neighbors has seen this old pos pissing in the bushes and in the laundry room trash can. He also hit a a wooden fence in here about a month ago according to my other neighbor. I'm thinking of putting silicon sealant in his door locks so he can't get in his car.

Damn it! Today is my last day of school and I was hoping to roll out in style this weekend in the freshly painted G. Oh well, next week I guess.

156203-Hit-and_Run-2.jpg

Old 12-17-2003, 07:27 PM

Oh yeah I do want to invest in a security cam setup. I posted that in misc. I'm going to check for replies right now. Another method of payback is the infamous poop smeared under the door handl routine. That would be hillarious combined with the siliconed door locks.

156205-Hit-and-Run-1.jpg

Old 12-17-2003, 07:33 PM

Too bad you can’t report him to the DMV or something, he sounds like he should take another driver’s exam. Gotta wonder if he’s mentally ok if he’s peeing in a trash can too.

Sorry about your G, I'd definitely do the web cam thing. My friend set one up near his desk and caught me booby trapping his backpack. It didn’t stop me the next time (I just waved instead) but it made for a good laugh!

03.5 5AT Sedan
<font color=black> Black on Graphite / Prem / Sport / Winter / Tint / Aero Package </font color=black>

Old 12-17-2003, 08:07 PM

From Seinfeld:

"At what age do old people just stop looking when the back up? They must just think - I'm old, and I'm coming back! I survived let's see if you can."

Black/Willow 03.5 6MT, Premium, Navi, Aero, SAT
350Z Nismo CAI

Old 12-17-2003, 08:44 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't think it's just age, a lot of people think "hey, it's a bumper" what does it matter, I heard somone arguing that once, couldn't believe it, and they were just sort of old!
[img]/w3timages/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Brilliant Silver/Graphite '04 Sedan/5AT

Old 12-18-2003, 02:21 AM

I would proceed to spit in eye of anyone saying "hey it's just a bumper". It's the fact that this idiot is old combined with the alcoholism. He's definitely getting poop under his door handles VERY soon.

Old 12-18-2003, 08:49 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Poop smear?! LOL!!! You crack me up man. I have to ask this question.......how are you going to accomplish this poop smear under the door handle mission? Your actually going to look for poop (I assume it will be dog poop) pick it up and smear it all over the door handle? You have to share the info on how you're going to do this thing. I wish I could see the face of that old fart when he opens his door. LOL!

<font color=blue>04 CARIBBEAN BLUE / WILLOW / PREM PACK</font color=blue>

Old 12-18-2003, 09:39 AM
SouthernComfort Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

It should be fairly easy... get a plastic baggie, grap the dog **** and
carry it over the old alcoholics ride. Then just scape it under the
door lever. If it's one of those that must be pulled upwards, you
got the bast*rd.

2003 Twilight Blue 5AT Sedan, sunroof,
Graphite Leather, splashguards,
12 wire Hyper-grounding kit,
350Z intake duct, Stillen Hi-Flow Airbox
Underbody rear diffusers, Drilled aluminum pedals

Old 12-18-2003, 12:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's easy to wipe poop under the door handle. I did this to a lady who's cats just couldn't stay out of my yard. I repeatedly asked her to keep her cats away but they would just poop anywhere they wanted in my yard. Needless to say I bet she had a $hitty Monday.

Jim
'03 Sedan
Brilliant Silver/Graphite
6MT/ Premium package
Sport tuned suspension
Aerodynamic Body Kit
Navigation and Satellite Radio

Old 12-22-2003, 03:50 AM

LOL. This post made my evening..... Funny shyte.

Gurgen

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hit and Run 2x by the same person