Why a sedan?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2008 | 07:07 PM
-MN G Crew-
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Originally Posted by OCG35
I know how you feel VQHotness... I've been on a muscle car kick lately too... I'm really intrigued by the new Challenger coming out... but for some reason I find myself continuing to mod the G
Its because the G is such a wonderful car. Gives you the best of everything.

And while a V8 Muscle car is fun, it just doesnt offer everything.

Old 01-20-2008 | 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by WannabeSport
Its because the G is such a wonderful car. Gives you the best of everything.

And while a V8 Muscle car is fun, it just doesnt offer everything.
what more is there than haulin' @ss?

Old 01-20-2008 | 07:19 PM
-MN G Crew-
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Originally Posted by OCG35
what more is there than haulin' @ss?
I can name a few

Old 01-20-2008 | 09:25 PM
Sedan? Has class,and kewl,and fast!!Coupe comes with a full lenght mirror I think?!
Why a sedan?-100_0047.jpg

Old 01-20-2008 | 10:33 PM
Forget the coupe lol i would not have such a debate on selling my car if it was a coupe. The sedan is amazing it weighs less then the coupe with better weight distrabution and same performance with four doors. The fact that people dont know this is awesome. Only down fall of the sedan is they gave use some ****ty brakes compared to the coupe. And im sorry for those of you who say the coupe looks better i dont agree. A modded sedan looks bad ***!

I think i just convienced myself to keep the car

Rapping face with 4 doors and a babyseat= badass

Old 01-21-2008 | 12:54 AM
I can't fit in coupe. Too tall.

Old 01-21-2008 | 09:51 AM
-MN G Crew-
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Originally Posted by VQ Hotness
Forget the coupe lol i would not have such a debate on selling my car if it was a coupe. The sedan is amazing it weighs less then the coupe with better weight distrabution and same performance with four doors. The fact that people dont know this is awesome. Only down fall of the sedan is they gave use some ****ty brakes compared to the coupe. And im sorry for those of you who say the coupe looks better i dont agree. A modded sedan looks bad ***!

I think i just convienced myself to keep the car

Rapping face with 4 doors and a babyseat= badass
I agree 100%!!!

Old 01-21-2008 | 11:54 AM
imagine how many people with horribly fast cars right now (STI, EVO, SRT4 )as their main transportation is thinking.......

"Gee, I wish I had a luxury car taht handled well and is quite fast. I dont care if its slower, I just wish the ride was more comfortable, quieter, and more of a sophisicated look so people will start taking me seriously. Something thats fast, I can still have fun in, handles well....damn i realyl want that G35 sedan..."

You always want what you dont' have, so make what you have "wantable". G35 Sedan FTW I'm driving this thing to the ground.

Old 01-21-2008 | 12:13 PM
RPL
Originally Posted by VQ Hotness
Everyone i know has a 350z lol, trust me i would get one.. But something about this just does something to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lQX3cOAbes
I also hold a high respect for those cobras. Love them, and they're wicked fast.

Old 01-21-2008 | 07:03 PM
-MN G Crew-
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Originally Posted by Socal_G_sedan
imagine how many people with horribly fast cars right now (STI, EVO, SRT4 )as their main transportation is thinking.......

"Gee, I wish I had a luxury car taht handled well and is quite fast. I dont care if its slower, I just wish the ride was more comfortable, quieter, and more of a sophisicated look so people will start taking me seriously. Something thats fast, I can still have fun in, handles well....damn i realyl want that G35 sedan..."

You always want what you dont' have, so make what you have "wantable". G35 Sedan FTW I'm driving this thing to the ground.
Not my sisters bf and he has an STi haha

Old 01-21-2008 | 07:24 PM
My neighbor has a fully modded, built Saleen SC Mustang – it is wicked sounding! Not completely obnoxious, but real mean – REAL mean!!!! And it hauls @ss!!!! I wouldn’t get a Mustang, but I’m really into the V-8 thing these days… and HEMI is getting me real interested…

I agree with the comfort/sophistication aspect of the G mentioned previously… and it’s part why I bought the sedan originally (for biz)… but I don’t drive the G daily anymore so meaty, grunty, gnarly, throaty big hp motor is hard to steer away from for occasional power fun!

Old 01-21-2008 | 08:08 PM
the G is an instant classic sport sedan. I remember seeing it for fist time. I live in Middle Tn where Nissan makes a bunch of cars and the execs like to drive Infiniti quite a bit. I thought to myself, Holy Smokes what the heck is that thing, it is outrageous. The taillights, the headlamps , the rear slope lines and just the overall look -way cool. Now that we have seen them awhile we forget how really nice the G looks...AND performs. What a rocket at a fraction of BMW prices. 4 door Audi cant touch it, Mercedes isnt Mercedes anymore. Lexus =$$$ accords are fwd, american made hasnt figured it out yet (IMHO) for 4 door sport sedan. Pontiac comes close but still not there.
And Infinti IMHO nailed it. 4 Doors and power and looks and gas mileage, and class, and rear wheel drive, and horsepower and DID I MENTION power??? HEhehehe. ANyway best of both worlds. I still got young uns. I love my Gthrty5

Old 01-21-2008 | 08:20 PM
Now that we have seen them awhile we forget how really nice the G looks...

To tell you the truth I love when the G is in the shop for a few days b/c when she gets out it’s like the first time all over again.

I got some new rear tires put on Saturday. When I went to pick them up I noticed they rubbed so I told them to keep her so i dont mess up the tires. (I know the shop owner).. Ill prob end up getting her back Thursday or Friday. But I know when I see the G it will be the most beautiful thing ive ever seen

Last edited by VQ Hotness; 01-22-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Old 01-21-2008 | 10:22 PM
-MN G Crew-
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Originally Posted by Nabicus Maximus
the G is an instant classic sport sedan. I remember seeing it for fist time. I live in Middle Tn where Nissan makes a bunch of cars and the execs like to drive Infiniti quite a bit. I thought to myself, Holy Smokes what the heck is that thing, it is outrageous. The taillights, the headlamps , the rear slope lines and just the overall look -way cool. Now that we have seen them awhile we forget how really nice the G looks...AND performs. What a rocket at a fraction of BMW prices. 4 door Audi cant touch it, Mercedes isnt Mercedes anymore. Lexus =$$$ accords are fwd, american made hasnt figured it out yet (IMHO) for 4 door sport sedan. Pontiac comes close but still not there.
And Infinti IMHO nailed it. 4 Doors and power and looks and gas mileage, and class, and rear wheel drive, and horsepower and DID I MENTION power??? HEhehehe. ANyway best of both worlds. I still got young uns. I love my Gthrty5
The problem is, it doesnt say this on the front. And that in its own, makes this car second place. Stupid bias POS journalists.

Old 01-21-2008 | 10:45 PM
pUNKA** JOURNALISTS WHO HAVE TO PAY FOR THIER own cars with their own money would drive the G even tough they would write about the "Bmer". otor trend or car and driver is calling the 07 g the BMW slayer. and it is.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Why a sedan?