G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Too much misinformation on these forums???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by cimabeu
I recently posted a question here, and >60 posts later it became evident that there were more theories, opinions, and conjecture than real info. The debates started and soon heat replaced light and more and more misinformation showed up. The issue was clouded by those who knew nothing, contributed nothing, but had to say something anyway.

Eventually, it looked like 50% of the folks knew something (but not enough to answer the question), 50% didn't but wrote in anyway to give their theory (which was often incorrect) as fact, 50% were confused about the issue, 50%, were waiting for the correct answer, and 50% more (hey, I know this makes more than 100%-- but it makes the point) read the posts waiting to see whose theory would prevail.

The point being, make sure your info is correct before posting a response. If you don't know, say so and move on, if you just want to make a joke about something someone said it's OK-- but don't, please don't, just give your theory without facts. Too many car owners rely on this forum as part of their research before making expensive decisions.
You're hilarious. The question you asked was already answered in your own owner's manual. If you don't own one, there is an e-copy on the Infiniti site.

If you're too lazy to do your own research, don't whine when people give opinions based on what they think. Half the people here don't follow the owner's manual, they do what they want. Because their car hasn't exploded they think it's fine.

No one here is going to cover your repair costs when the fvcking wheels come off - use that as your measuring stick and you'll be fine.

Last edited by GeeWillikers; 11-27-2007 at 06:15 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

And hey, oh by the way, when you've been here longer than 15 minutes, it'll become obvious who knows what about which.

Please turn off the giant red font, it's making my brain swell, and it doesn't communicate your point any more effectively.

Old 11-27-2007, 06:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JOKER
I personally believe..... That US Americans G35Drivers..are unable to do so because eeeh some people out there on the forum don't have transmissions and uh I believe that our cars like such as: INFINITY and uh NISAN everything like such as. And I believe that they shouuuuuuld......our forums over here in the US should help the US or should help the South Africa and should help the Iraq and Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for it.

Did you borrow bassholic's Huked on fonix videyos?

Old 11-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Update:

He's too busy picking up transmission parts off the freeway after it exploded to post any replies. He was so upset with us he shifted into reverse while going 100mph. Currently, he has collected all said exploded parts and is now rebuilding the tranny himself with a hot glue gun following Joker's DIY. All is good again thanks to the G35driver community!

Old 11-27-2007, 09:39 PM
I'll prob get flammed for this but do a search for the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

It is the phenomenon where people who have little knowledge think that they know more than others who have much more knowledge.

I'll be the first to admit that I know a little bit of everything and a whole lot of nothing.

Old 11-28-2007, 01:40 AM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
I think this thread is a psychological experiment. We're all guinea pigs! RUN

Old 11-28-2007, 01:57 AM
What a douche canoe

I'm Not even going to go look up this "question thread" of his... I've seen enough

In for

Old 11-28-2007, 02:25 AM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
[QUOTE=GeeWillikers]You're hilarious. The question you asked was already answered in your own owner's manual. If you don't own one, there is an e-copy on the Infiniti site.

If you're too lazy to do your own research, don't whine when people give opinions based on what they think. Half the people here don't follow the owner's manual, they do what they want. Because their car hasn't exploded they think it's fine.

No one here is going to cover your repair costs when the fvcking wheels come off - use that as your measuring stick and you'll be fine. :rolleyes

I agree 100%, knowledge is power and if you're not willing to research whatever it is your asking you'll alway be in the dark! If I don't know the
answer to questions I go to my friends that really know their **** so I won't
damage my car. With our combined knowledge I haven't made any errors
to date.......!

Old 11-29-2007, 11:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow, three pages into this and I feel dumber for having even read this guy's post.

Next he's going to sue all of us because he followed someone's "advice" that his car would float on water... Seriously dude, this is a forum for advice and opinion. If you want fact, contact Infiniti headquarters.

Old 11-29-2007, 11:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 11-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
This thread is GREAT! (the bashing that is...he deserves it) I agree w/ all that others have said above. $hit, if you don't like the answer given or don't believe it, read the manual as one member said, or better yet, why not drop by or call your local dealership service dept. to see what THEY say?

Old 11-29-2007, 02:48 PM
Banned

Last edited by cimabeu; 11-29-2007 at 03:11 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:51 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Then delete this worthless post.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:55 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Originally Posted by cimabeu
I recently posted a question here, and >60 posts later it became evident that there were more theories, opinions, and conjecture than real info. The debates started and soon heat replaced light and more and more misinformation showed up. The issue was clouded by those who knew nothing, contributed nothing, but had to say something anyway.

Eventually, it looked like 50% of the folks knew something (but not enough to answer the question), 50% didn't but wrote in anyway to give their theory (which was often incorrect) as fact, 50% were confused about the issue, 50%, were waiting for the correct answer, and 50% more (hey, I know this makes more than 100%-- but it makes the point) read the posts waiting to see whose theory would prevail.

The point being, make sure your info is correct before posting a response. If you don't know, say so and move on, if you just want to make a joke about something someone said it's OK-- but don't, please don't, just give your theory without facts. Too many car owners rely on this forum as part of their research before making expensive decisions.
Yeah. Definitely not any more of a slam than your other comment in the other worthless thread you started.

Keep digging.

Thanks for turning off the neon font. Now put your text in the dryer and shrink it to normal size and you'll be good to go.

Old 11-29-2007, 03:12 PM
Banned

ADIOS

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Too much misinformation on these forums???