!!Look here before starting a new thread!! 2003-2006 Sedan FAQ's - Page 3 - G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member



!!Look here before starting a new thread!! 2003-2006 Sedan FAQ's

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
  #31  
Old 01-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Registered User
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Vero Beach
Posts: 266
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
This thread is the **** Tim! Great info, and sticky fo sho!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-08-2008, 09:54 PM
labguy94's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 628
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Great job Tim! Thanks for all your help and work on this forum. This FAQ is very helpful. Another question that may be asked is:

Q: Can I debadge the emblems on the rear of my 1st gen sedan?
A: Yes - except for the mount fuji emblem which has rivets (holes). The other "INFINITI" and "G35" lettering is attached by double sided tape and can be easily removed.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Registered User
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 179
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
wait hold up the REVUP engine REQUIRES PREMIUM!?!?!?! what if havent followed this occasionally...
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-08-2008, 11:17 PM
lexusk8's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,782
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Great job Tim for writing up the FAQ section for the sedan forum. I'm sure this will become one of the most sought-after threads for the sedan members

I would like to add another body kit option for the 03/04 sedan, and that is the one made by Stillen which includes the front chin spoiler, side skirts and the rear valence. You can find plenty of info on it on the Stillen website (http://www.stillen.com), and oh yeah for a limited time they are running a special 10% discount on the body kit!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Registered User
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 5,773
Thanked 45 Times in 30 Posts
i think you should spend more time on modding more parts of the sedan.... great thread tim
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-09-2008, 12:15 AM
CandlestickPark's Avatar
ill Sedan

iTrader: (87)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Beach, SoCal
Posts: 23,271
Thanked 2,666 Times in 1,441 Posts
Tim, appreciate the hard work and time you put in developing this thread. This should be on every new sedan owner's required reading list! Awesome job!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-09-2008, 02:33 AM
ttrank's Avatar
Grocery getter
Thread Starter
iTrader: (57)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 27,304
Thanked 157 Times in 54 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCG35
WOW!!!! holly [email protected] Tim, what an undertaking... nice job!

(but did you have time to look at your taillights? )

No not yet. I did this while I was at work and got home late. Now I have to be back 1st thing for a meeting. I will look this week, I promise.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-09-2008, 02:36 AM
ttrank's Avatar
Grocery getter
Thread Starter
iTrader: (57)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 27,304
Thanked 157 Times in 54 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkid94
Great job Tim! Thanks for all your help and work on this forum. This FAQ is very helpful. Another question that may be asked is:

Q: Can I debadge the emblems on the rear of my 1st gen sedan?
A: Yes - except for the mount fuji emblem which has rivets (holes). The other "INFINITI" and "G35" lettering is attached by double sided tape and can be easily removed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusk8
Great job Tim for writing up the FAQ section for the sedan forum. I'm sure this will become one of the most sought-after threads for the sedan members

I would like to add another body kit option for the 03/04 sedan, and that is the one made by Stillen which includes the front chin spoiler, side skirts and the rear valence. You can find plenty of info on it on the Stillen website (http://www.stillen.com), and oh yeah for a limited time they are running a special 10% discount on the body kit!


Ahh good ones!
Both are added.

Last edited by ttrank; 01-09-2008 at 02:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-09-2008, 01:19 PM
G35Papa's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (85)
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: NorCal
Posts: 14,492
Thanked 447 Times in 302 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkid94
Great job Tim! Thanks for all your help and work on this forum. This FAQ is very helpful. Another question that may be asked is:

Q: Can I debadge the emblems on the rear of my 1st gen sedan?
A: Yes - except for the mount fuji emblem which has rivets (holes). The other "INFINITI" and "G35" lettering is attached by double sided tape and can be easily removed.
Except if its an 03.0 (doggy door) sedan
There are indentions under the INFINITI badging

Last edited by G35Papa; 01-09-2008 at 01:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-09-2008, 01:35 PM
G35Papa's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (85)
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: NorCal
Posts: 14,492
Thanked 447 Times in 302 Posts
Tim, you forgot to add "comes painted" for the Aero/Nismo body kit.

One other thing that comes to mind that I've seen recently and in the past....door moldings on the sedan.

Q: Can the door moldings be removed?
A: Yes - But be aware that there are two holes per door under the moldings. The moldings themselves are held on with double sided tape and "pins" that go inside the holes in the door to keep them straight / in place.

You can re-word it or whatever....I'm no poet if you feel it should make the cut.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 01-09-2008, 02:05 PM
ttrank's Avatar
Grocery getter
Thread Starter
iTrader: (57)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 27,304
Thanked 157 Times in 54 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35papa
Tim, you forgot to add "comes painted" for the Aero/Nismo body kit.

One other thing that comes to mind that I've seen recently and in the past....door moldings on the sedan.

Q: Can the door moldings be removed?
A: Yes - But be aware that there are two holes per door under the moldings. The moldings themselves are held on with double sided tape and "pins" that go inside the holes in the door to keep them straight / in place.

You can re-word it or whatever....I'm no poet if you feel it should make the cut.

Thanks

Yeah I'll add it. Anything to save moving another thread or having random people get more pissed at me.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01-09-2008, 02:29 PM
G35Papa's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (85)
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: NorCal
Posts: 14,492
Thanked 447 Times in 302 Posts
^Thanks Tim! That's effin great
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-09-2008, 08:28 PM
labguy94's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 628
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35papa
Except if its an 03.0 (doggy door) sedan
There are indentions under the INFINITI badging
Thanks G35papa! Forgot about the doggy door sedans...
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Registered User
iTrader: (33)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: OC - So Cal
Posts: 17,199
Thanked 145 Times in 103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkid94
Thanks G35papa! Forgot about the doggy door sedans...
Never forget the "doggie doors"... they are the god fathers!!!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01-10-2008, 11:30 AM
G35Papa's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (85)
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: NorCal
Posts: 14,492
Thanked 447 Times in 302 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkid94
Thanks G35papa! Forgot about the doggy door sedans...
No problem superkid . I will eventually be getting rid of my doggy door as well so I will forget about it from then on too

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCG35
Never forget the "doggie doors"... they are the god fathers!!!
lol...respect your elders
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Projector retrofit on 06 g35 sedan Jusseth G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 14 07-16-2016 11:47 PM
Throwing P1078 code....which route to take? Muski_G G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 13 08-07-2015 08:39 PM
2003 G35 Sedan Radiator repair info (not DIY) joedaddy1 Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction 0 07-28-2015 02:58 PM
WTB: 2003-2006 Driver's side seat TAN/Willow si_driver Interior 1 07-25-2015 09:22 AM
Grinding noise on cold start (felt in brake pedal) tehmoonrulz Brakes & Suspension 1 07-19-2015 10:44 PM


Tags
2003, 2004, 2005, 350z, 35psi, beam, bushings, g35, g35x, infiniti, inop, itb05034, low, polyurethane, pressure, recommended, tire, touring, tsb

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:33 AM.


Copyright 2002 - 2017, G35DRIVER.COM All Rights Reserved.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send