G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

In the near future..my G will look like this..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2003, 04:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In the near future..my G will look like this..

:> So i got bored and decided to mod a pic with a gialla corsa bodykit just like I ordered... changed out the wheels to match mine..

well guys.. this is what its going to look like in 6-8 weeks..

...now i konw some of you might be going "@#*$)# that looks ugly" and ... "rice rice" but to each their own.. and i like it..or else i wouldent have ordered it..

iteo has ordered the same kit for his G but he will get his installed in april some time..

..so comments..anyone?

..pestilence..

Old 03-09-2003, 08:59 AM
Re: In the near future..my G will look like this..

As long as it doesn't have the license plate on front it actually looks pretty good [lol]. I'm not usually into body kits, but that is going to look nice. Thanks for posting.

Old 03-09-2003, 01:04 PM
Administrator
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks fine pesti. Pretty clean. If you black out the grill, I'd leave the chrome Infiniti logo on. Looks better IMO.

<font color=green>GG</font color=green>

Old 03-09-2003, 01:19 PM

Man, It looks awesome! And according to me, the licence plate is really cool!

Old 03-09-2003, 03:05 PM

jjsg: haha yeah no plates on the front for me.. ill put one on the windshield whenever i think i would need one and hopefully that will suffice..

gordgee: where would the infiniti logo go? I think the body kit replaces the front grill with a mesh type one.. but im not sure.. its really hard to get pics of this kit..

drmerik: thanks :>

..pestilence..

Old 03-10-2003, 01:56 AM

What Pesti like, Pesti get!

[b][i]<font color=red>BoneDaddy
2003.5 Garnet Fire, Premium, Aero, Sport

Old 03-10-2003, 08:11 PM

Gialla on the G35 is amazing in my opinion as always. Glad to hear someone is getting it. Unlike me with my signature for months now without a kit [img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img] no money. If you do decide to put the plates on, hang it in the center lower grill mesh, and get a tinted licence plate cover so it still looks dark. Going without plates is obviously better though. Congrats on the purchase...lemme know about the rear bumper conversions and what not. Also, how much is it shipped to your door? Painted or unpainted? Urathane, fiberglass, abs plastic, etc?

I don't see the Gialla spoiler on that pic, so I hope you didn't get it or else that will be a lil too much, even for me. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It's still a G thang!!

Old 03-10-2003, 09:10 PM
IQ9

Good to know that someone still has cash in this damn economy. Good job Pesti!!!!!!!!!!!

03.5 Sedan/B. Silver/Premium/Winter/Aero
69 Chevelle BB/4.11's

Old 03-11-2003, 01:49 AM

haha IQ9...

Rumble: I decided against the spoiler... I dont think one that big looks nice unless im actually going to use it for preformance..

I asked an importer and got the following price:
Front bumper - 547USD.
Side sills - 445USD.
Rear underspoiler - 334USD.
Shipping cost to the US port is - 950USD (estimate).

I decided to order it from I-M-RACING.com for $2395 + 200$US Shipping.. Even though its more expensive, I thaught it would be better than sending that much money to some guy in Japan..

A store near by said they can order and install it for me for $3100.. But I highly doubt their ability and them to keep their word once they have to modify the back bumper.. Im going to take it to a shop I konw that can do a good job even though it might cost a bit more.. I cant really get a estimate until they see the kit.. so.. I guess ill konw a final price within 7 weeks

..pestilence..

Old 03-11-2003, 02:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sure you can't wait to get that body kit on it and go attack some parking lot pot holes! That kit actually looks pretty nice. I just prefer to absorb my speed bumps at 20mph instead of 20 degrees off center.

On the subject of VDC, have you learned your lesson, or will you be posting this picture in 8-10 weeks? [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Seriously, though, hope all is well with your car soon. If it were me, I don't have an extra car, so I'd probably be stuck in some rental POS Grand Am, and just about going nucking futs. I'm sure you'll let us know when it's ready and how good a job they did on it.

2003.5 G35 Sedan Desert Platinum/Graphite Premium/Sport/Aero/Nav/Winter

28628-in9weeks.jpg

Old 03-11-2003, 02:30 AM

LMAO!

[b][i]<font color=red>BoneDaddy
2003.5 Garnet Fire, Premium, Aero, Sport

Old 03-11-2003, 11:19 AM

Damn, Ryoken; that is cold!! LOL. I'm sure pesti will take it easy and not bang up his 3k+ body kit. Between the purchase, repair, and kit, pesti has the most expensive car on the forum! [img]/w3timages/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Drive safe, have fun, kick butt when necessary
<font color=green>'03 Emerald Mist</font color=green>
Premium/Sport/Xenon

Old 03-11-2003, 12:02 PM

hahahaha ryoken.. nice photoshop LOL i diddnt notice the back tire and the damage until I read the post.. LOL
very funny!!!

..pestilence..

Old 03-11-2003, 01:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If it makes you feel better, in '95 I probably owned the world's most expensive stock '86 Accord. It was a little beat up in the front when I got it, I ran it into a Dodge Colt hard enough to turn him into an accordian. Just as I got it fix, my Mom backed a truck into it while it was parked, snagged the bumpers together, and ripped my off as she pulled forward. Got it fixed again. Then ran into the back end of an ex-police cruiser taxi cab (read: reinforced bumpers). Fixed it again. Went through two hoods, 3 fenders, 2 flip-up headlamp assemblies, 2 a/c condenser coils, 3 bumper covers, and gallons of paint. And that's not counting the time my grandad decides to move it out of the driveway one day.. he gets into it, grabs the windshield wiper stalk, and rips it off the car. He gets out and says, "I can't get the @#$#ed thing out of Park!" He's used to Cadillac's and Buick's with the steering column shifter, my Accord was a five-speed. And then there was the time somebody stole my f-ing tire. They jacked up my car, took my tire and rim, and left me their rim with the flat tire on it. They were too stupid to figure out how to get their jack back, though, as my car was sitting on the jack sunk into the dirt. Funny part there was, my front tires were brand new, but they stole a patched nearly bald tire off the back. Plus, I learned to drive stick on it and went through the first clutch quickly. And then there was the time the sunroof leaked during a thunderstorm.. left 2 inches of standing water in the floorboard and shorted out the car's computer (which was strategically located under the passenger seat that year, instead of up in the footwell). I think that about covers the highlights. Definately a fun ownership experience.

2003.5 G35 Sedan Desert Platinum/Graphite Premium/Sport/Aero/Nav/Winter

Old 03-11-2003, 02:19 PM

that car went thru more crap than most ppl do with all the cars they own they're whole life.. dang, that sux.

'03 G35 Sedan: ivory/aero body/sport/sunroof
Warning: Objects in mirror are FASTER than they appear

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: In the near future..my G will look like this..