G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

G35 Sedan Suspension Picture Compilation Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 10-18-2011, 05:07 PM
Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by SDGenius
not sure about that
qft

Old 10-18-2011, 05:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i mean really....
i was asking for suggestions on lowering my car
not **** talkin..
i could say a couple of things about sum G's on here but i refuse to.
if u have something negative to say about my car go kill urself
and if n e body else has a suggestion on lowering my car then please speak up.
thank you...

Old 10-18-2011, 05:48 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Originally Posted by Intense_Geeez
i mean really....
not **** talkin..
thank you...
Dude don't get your panties in a wad, I didn't talk **** about your car. I expressed my opinion that your rims were ugly and don't look good on a G. FYI this is a public forum that is open to discussion and opinions of all sorts so if you are too emotionally weak to handle criticsm then GTFO, we don't need immature brats like you dropping the average IQ of this board. I also mentioned to each his own, meaning if you like them that's all that matters then you get all butthurt and tell me to kill myself?

You must be another n00b that's 16 or 17 thinking you're all gangster and **** which makes me chuckle more than a little. Enjoy your time on Driver, I hope you grow up a lot or it will be a painful ride for you here.

Peace............

Old 10-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Wilg35j
Looks great man, loving the black out look, any more pics?
Thanks! Been a while since I've had the time to play with my camera.. Looking to get some more shots soon..

Name:  177.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  131.9 KB

Old 10-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
^Clean

Old 10-18-2011, 06:16 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 118 Likes on 75 Posts
well considering the fact that ANYWHERE i go people ride my nuts n tell me how clean my car is.... i will disregard ur comment and wait on a suggestion how to lower my G.... Thanks for the quick response tho...
Im not the one to hate but wheels look very bad.. you must be around a handful of river cars or do people with donks compliment you?..

i mean really....
not **** talkin..
thank you...
No need to act like a little kid.. speaking like that wont get you anywhere on this thread.. if you can't take peoples opinions in here then I don't know what to tell you..

Originally Posted by Blue Dream
Dude don't get your panties in a wad, I didn't talk **** about your car. I expressed my opinion that your rims were ugly and don't look good on a G. FYI this is a public forum that is open to discussion and opinions of all sorts so if you are too emotionally weak to handle criticsm then GTFO, we don't need immature brats like you dropping the average IQ of this board. I also mentioned to each his own, meaning if you like them that's all that matters then you get all butthurt and tell me to kill myself?

You must be another n00b that's 16 or 17 thinking you're all gangster and **** which makes me chuckle more than a little. Enjoy your time on Driver, I hope you grow up a lot or it will be a painful ride for you here.

Peace............
I approve this message..

Old 10-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Received 106 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by dan|el
Thanks! Been a while since I've had the time to play with my camera.. Looking to get some more shots soon..

what % tint do you have? Also, what did you use to black out the door handles and chrome molding?

Old 10-18-2011, 06:41 PM
Received 90 Likes on 82 Posts
well considering the fact that ANYWHERE i go people ride my nuts n tell me how clean my car is.... i will disregard ur comment and wait on a suggestion how to lower my G.... Thanks for the quick response tho...
if by anywhere you meant Compton, then yes...you're right.

i mean really....
not **** talkin..
thank you...
if you took those rims off and sat your car on just blocks it would not only lower it greatly, but also improve the overall look.

Peace............
Hey new guy, meet Tim...he's an azzhole and a forum favorite. If you have anymore questions please feel free to contact me

Old 10-18-2011, 06:53 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 118 Likes on 75 Posts
Originally Posted by Invictus_Caelumfunis

if you took those rims off and sat your car on just blocks it would not only lower it greatly, but also improve the overall look.
I can not stop laughing at this comment ...

The following users liked this post:
Skyline300 (09-28-2012)
Old 10-18-2011, 07:12 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
No they don't.
And if they do, they don't know anything, because not only are those wheels terrible looking, they also must be very cheap, as I see them on crappy old Impalas/Malibus around here all the time.
A cursory glance would suggest they probably weigh a ton, so there's likely a huge performance disadvantage to running them. Also, lowering would make the car look better, but ugly wheels are ugly wheels regardless of ride height.

Granted, Blue Dream's response to you was curt, but it was also very accurate. If you boil down everything, the simple gist of Blue Dream's message was: "I'd recommend different wheels"
I know that my suggestion (as well as the large majority of people on this forum) would be to get different wheels altogether. So there's your answer of what we would suggest.
If you don't like the fact that other people think your wheels look like crap, guess what... deal with it.
I know a few people on here don't like my wheels, and I've never said a cross word to them, because they're entitled to their opinion.
But you're also going to have to realize one simple fact:
The large majority of people on this forum are not going to like those wheels at all.
Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

i mean really....
not **** talkin..
thank you...
Negative opinions are a perfectly acceptable part of this (and any other) forum.
I know I've actually greatly benefited from some of the "negative opinions" that I've either gotten on my car, read about somebody else' car, or received in response to a random idea I had.
But telling someone to go kill themselves just for having an opinion, is quite frankly very very rude. In case you've forgotten, we're kinda all about free speech around here...

FYI this is a public forum that is open to discussion and opinions of all sorts so if you are too emotionally weak to handle criticsm then GTFO, we don't need immature brats like you dropping the average IQ of this board
^Blunt... but so very very true.

Old 10-18-2011, 07:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i really cant belive this forum
you're right to each is own but this is a suspension thread therefore i posted here.
i didnt ask how does my car look.
for all the the rude comments, act ur age fellaz really.
if this is how someone is treated for posting on a informative thread about a vehicle then maybe i need to go elsewhere. not that my presence here effected n e of u...
again it was a simple question and u guys seriously took it out of text...

Old 10-18-2011, 08:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^ I'd say do a search about how to lower your car. There is plenty of info on here; just need to invest some time to find it. A lot of folks are installing suspensions from G coupe and Nissan 350Z, which gives it a nice, level drop.

P.S. Btw, don't take others' opinions to heart like that. They're just opinions and as already stated, if you like your wheels, more power to ya.
That's why modding is so great - you get to personalize your car the way you want it. Cheers!

Old 10-18-2011, 08:30 PM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
i really cant belive this forum
you're right to each is own but this is a suspension thread therefore i posted here.
i didnt ask how does my car look.
for all the the rude comments, act ur age fellaz really.
if this is how someone is treated for posting on a informative thread about a vehicle then maybe i need to go elsewhere. not that my presence here effected n e of u...
again it was a simple question and u guys seriously took it out of text...
If you would like to be taken seriously, there are a few steps you can take to ensure you do.

1. Use proper grammar
  2. Using the letter "z" in place of the letter "s" is childish
  3. Using "n e" instead of "any"/ "ur" instead of "your"
Posting a picture of your car is essentially an invitation for discussion and people's opinions on your car. You could have simply asked the question without a picture and I'm sure all of this would have been avoided.

If you like the wheels, rock 'em. But don't get pissy when other people comment on them.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:37 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
The G on the chrome 20s is not only ugly, it is probably the nastiest G I have seen in some time on here....

The G is not a 'ballin' vehicle that requires wheels like that...

Old 10-18-2011, 08:44 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
quick ?ustion.... i have a 03 G sedan and i have 20" x 9" (i think)...
i can bearly ride with someone in the back because it rubs.
is there a way i can get a stiffer shock for the rear and still lower it a little?
the front doesnt rub at all, but i want that lowered look with the 20s.
do i need a thinner rim... like maybe a 8.5 or 8?
You should get your rear fenders rolled (by someone with experience doing so), that should stop the rubbing. I would look into a mild drop like Z springs or an Eibach Pro Kit, which are ~1" and 1.1" respectively. That will reduce the wheel gap you have now.

The following 3 users liked this post by CandlestickPark:
G35SedanGrn (10-21-2011), Intense_Geeez (10-20-2011), SDGenius (10-18-2011)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: G35 Sedan Suspension Picture Compilation Thread