G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

What happened to the MG Trunk Thread???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by G SEDAN
This is ridiculous how we starte a whole bash fest over this whole thing, but I'll be the one to step it up and "demand" it for you guys.

Aaron
you're kidding right?... You have GOT to be kidding!

Bash fest??? Dude, no one in this (or any other thread) would have ever said anything negative if there wasn’t so much shady stuff going on... This vendor has completely phucked people over. And from what I've seen the truck fitment is ****! I wasn’t going to bash the trunk - but damn man, be real. This entire project has failed and people should not sweep it under the rug.

I have nothing against you Aaron - we've always gotten along in threads... but this MG subject has really concerned a lot of people and it’s not right to expect others to sit quietly and watch fellow members get burned.

Old 08-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Tim - to my knowledge - I don't believe Aaron (G SEDAN) has received a trunk. He's been doing all of this to help us out. I believe he's planning to get a trunk after everyone in the original group buy gets there's first...

Old 08-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I hope everyone can get their trunks or money back.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by heyitzalex
When I went to pick up the trunk, Boomer thought you wanted your money back. He had called paypal, but paypal requires a formal email sent to them for a refund, which he has already sent. Obviously, it is not going to be an instantaneous process with paypal, but usually paypal comes through and you will get your $400 back.
Honestly this is the most uninformed post I have ever seen. First off who calls paypal to send back a refund. And secondly the paypal process is instantaneous. Even if paying or reimbursing with a credit card you will still be notified instantly. It may not clear instantly, but you will still know the refund is coming your way. Mastergrade evidently needs to start selling excuses, because its all they do well and on time.

Obviously you are being used by Mastergrade. He is fulfilling some orders so people like you will go out there and defend him tooth and nail, while others like TTrank are being screwed over by him. I'll be honest too. I think the trunk is wack. Well it looks wack on a basically stock sedan. You have to be highly modified to pull this off or have it painted.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by heyitzalex
I hope everyone can get their trunks or money back.
At least you realize others are being screwed now. Im sorry if I came off offensive, but I hate seeing forum members making up excuses for this ***.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:04 PM
the PayPal refund excuses are as bogus as everything else going on with MG...

They don’t have to call PayPal or anything else... they don’t even have to "refund" the money... ANYONE can send money to ANYONE else through PayPal for no reason whatsoever. All they have to do is PayPal money to Tim. Done deal.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
I do want my money back! That is my #1 choice by far!!!

Old 08-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Originally Posted by ttrank
You're right we were warned and I kick myself daily about that one...

I was not aware of any infractions given over him warning everyone though?
It was actually me. I was given infractions for posting links of my DO NOT BUY FROM MASTERGRADE G37 thread in Mastergrades other threads (since they were a vendor). It is in the past anyways.

I truly am sorry they burned more members. Best of luck getting everything sorted out.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Grocery getter

I was not aware of that and am sorry. I would like to know more on why you got the infractions if they are still on your account.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Grocery getter

Originally Posted by OCG35
the PayPal refund excuses are as bogus as everything else going on with MG...

They don’t have to call PayPal or anything else... they don’t even have to "refund" the money... ANYONE can send money to ANYONE else through PayPal for no reason whatsoever. All they have to do is PayPal money to Tim. Done deal.

You're right Mike. One of the first reasons he gave me was that it was too old and they could not do a refund in Paypal. I told him to send a payment instead, he said that I could fight for a payback any time so he could not do that. I told him I was in the same boat and could not do a payback because it was over a specific date so just send me the money and I'll give you something in writing that says there is no debt between us. Well that got him going and he said ok. A week later no payment so I started bugging him again and again where he kept telling me he would send it. It's total BS and he is just dragging this out for no reason.

JUST SEND MY F-NG MONEY BACK...

Old 08-09-2009, 10:43 PM
^^^ if/when you sue, but sure to include interest.

Old 08-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Redpit10
Honestly this is the most uninformed post I have ever seen. First off who calls paypal to send back a refund. And secondly the paypal process is instantaneous. Even if paying or reimbursing with a credit card you will still be notified instantly. It may not clear instantly, but you will still know the refund is coming your way. Mastergrade evidently needs to start selling excuses, because its all they do well and on time.

Obviously you are being used by Mastergrade. He is fulfilling some orders so people like you will go out there and defend him tooth and nail, while others like TTrank are being screwed over by him. I'll be honest too. I think the trunk is wack. Well it looks wack on a basically stock sedan. You have to be highly modified to pull this off or have it painted.
Who said I was defending anyone? All I did was come on and post pics of the trunk like everyone requested. But for some reason it got deleted, and now, I receive PMs for pic requests, which is fine. There was absolutely no objection in the other 50 page thread when it was common knowledge that Tom and I were gonna get the trunks first. Everyone was looking forward to pics of the revised fitment trunk from me. All I did was post pics and comment on my experience with Boomer. It went pretty smoothly for me. I called him up, asked him if my trunk will be ready on Friday, and he said yea. He called me back Friday morning and said around 5pm it should be ready. Got there around that time, waited an hour or so, got the trunk on and left. Of course I called him numerous times before that during the wait to see if the trunk was actually going to be produced, and he always assured me that it would.

Honestly, in the end, it was only Tom and I who still had the little hope that MG would still produce this trunk. Almost everybody decided to back out, and I filed a claim with paypal. But luckily it worked out for me, and I hope it works out for everyone else on the GB too. From the PMs I received, it seems like most of the other initial GB buyers are excited to get the trunk.

Just call him, tell him to make your trunk, give him your shipping information again, and have him ship it out Friday.

Tim, I hope things can work out for you. When I spoke with Boomer, he thought you wanted a refund. And even at the end of the 50 page thread, it wasn't sure if you were still in or not. I messaged him already asking him to cooperate with you so hopefully that works out.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow, didn't log on driver for 2 days and drama begins again...here is a brief synopsis on this event from my perspective...basically, I received the first trunk, but it was a prototype and as you all can see the fitment was off...if the second trunk was ready and boomer made some adjustments, i don't think it would have been wise to send it off to Tim, without fitting it first for someone local, that is where alex came in...
I don't know why everyone is starting to bash alex because he posted pics of the revised fitment trunk though...that's in bad taste in my opinion...
As far as we know, only me and alex are local, but i guess you all don't understand that during the whole ordeal, we didn't go down and some of you would bash and say that if it were their money, they would go down right away and we are being scared of going down...sorry guys, we have a career and jobs that is more important that the $400...if you guys can't understand that simple logic, then go flip your burgers or keep on being unemployed...i seriously dont give a rat's *** on whose toes I've stepped, but many of you are acting childish and start bashing our own members for no good reason at all...I do sincerely believe alex did his part and bring up the groupbuy member's money or trunk, just like I did, but what else can we do? please put yourself in our shoes because it is highly unlikely that another outcome can be achieved by you...Tim, Darrick, Superkid, hope you guys get your trunks or refund as quick as possible...I will be going there again next week to get a revised trunk, by then, i hope your trunks are finished or refunds are processed...if not, then i will ASK boomer again...

Old 08-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 457 Likes on 237 Posts
On this subject; I hate to say I told you so but.....

Old 08-10-2009, 04:13 AM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Let me clairfy once and for all for everyone.

The bash fest that is going on between members has got to stop. We NEED to stick together as a group and as a community. Thus, my effort for this community is that I will go to MG for you guys, not me, and I will demand shiet for you guys in person. I will give you guys an exact copy paste of what I wrote Tim in a PM.

I'm not going to give boomer a cent of my money until everyone in the original GB is taken care of. Tomorrow I am going to my paintshop to get my paint matched, and MG is on the way. I am stopping by for the sole reason of giving Boomer a chance to do it right, in front my my face.

If any of you question my integerity again, I will see you as ungrateful, but if this is a misunderstanding I forgive you. Lets leave the emotions aside and get shiet done. I am a man of my word, and so far, lived by it.

I sleep with a clear conscious at night, and I'll let you guys know how it goes tomorrow.

Tim, PM me your cell phone number so I can contact you easier tomorrow while I am at MG, I won't be there for long so please try to PM me that number before 5.

In conclusion, I do not have a MG trunk, and I will not have one until Tim, Darrick, Dave, and Tom are all satisfied with their product and/or refund. I hope you guys can see how stand up I've been and for the sole reason of keeping the peace on the forum, let all the SEDAN BROTHERS stand up together and get through this. Thanks.

Aaron

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What happened to the MG Trunk Thread???